DiRTy Gossip Thread

ok PS4. go top left, select "add filter", select "last 7 days" .. appear Rally Germany

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, cafe5150 said:

Germany is available on Xbox Live. Just bought it to install. (On my dinner hour ūüėä)¬†

Always been the case on Xbox since 12 last night its just not available to season/duluxe owners.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Cela a toujours été le cas sur la Xbox depuis 12 hier soir, ce n’est tout simplement pas disponible pour les propriétaires de Season / Duluxe.

Same situation here, it s beginning to be long....

Wow a new GRID game just got announced, didn’t expect that at all! Can’t find any information on it yet though

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Wow a new GRID game just got announced, didn’t expect that at all! Can’t find any information on it yet though

Well, guess it's where part of the technical resources of the DR team are being diverted to...

• Sad 3
  • Disagree 1

Hi all,

Please note I have removed some off topic and questionable posts. Please be civil to one another. Thanks,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 7

1 hour ago, FLAW3D said:

What the ****...is today the 1st of April?

No it's the 21st of May.

• Haha 1

Hi all, so, some sad news for you - today is my last day at Codemasters. I just wanted to say thanks for all the gossip, speculation, support, and everything in between; it's been an absolute pleasure serving you as your Community Manager for the last 3.5 years, and our DiRT games are all the better for having you all involved. It's incredibly bittersweet leaving, but I just wanted to come here and say, very sincerely: thanks for everything. No other words cover it, except thank you. 

I hope you guys have enjoyed the latest announcement for GRID, and while I'm super chuffed that it was one of the last things I got to work on, my heart will always belong to DiRT. Just know there are so many cool things in store for DiRT Rally 2.0... I'm really looking forward to being on the other side of all the cool announcements and content drops. I'll see you all on the leader boards (albeit quite low down!)

All the best,
Christina 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 44
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hi all, so, some sad news for you - today is my last day at Codemasters. I just wanted to say thanks for all the gossip, speculation, support, and everything in between; it's been an absolute pleasure serving you as your Community Manager for the last 3.5 years, and our DiRT games are all the better for having you all involved. It's incredibly bittersweet leaving, but I just wanted to come here and say, very sincerely: thanks for everything. No other words cover it, except thank you. 

I hope you guys have enjoyed the latest announcement for GRID, and while I'm super chuffed that it was one of the last things I got to work on, my heart will always belong to DiRT. Just know there are so many cool things in store for DiRT Rally 2.0... I'm really looking forward to being on the other side of all the cool announcements and content drops. I'll see you all on the leader boards (albeit quite low down!)

All the best,
Christina 

Thank you for everything you've done.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

Thanks for everything and good luck with your carreer!

Germany has arrived on ps4! Loving it!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

I'll see you all on the leader boards (albeit quite low down!)

All the best,
Christina 

See You Down There! Good Luck in whatever your doing next. 

9 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

Thanks for everything ūüôā¬†sad to see you leaving the scene, but good luck!

14 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

thank you for all you done for the community. when ever i asked anything you responded with great help and with the best manner. it was always appreciated. i hope you get what you want wherever you go and good luck on your adventures.bye ūüėŅ

16 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

thanks for everything Christina, good luck for you

19 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

This is terrible news. You've been absolutely superb throughout, and there's some huge-normous shoes to fill. Best of luck for the future!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

All the best. Will have to arrange a medal for putting up with the amount of bs you must have had to. xx

• Agree 7

40 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

All the best Xtina. It's been a pleasure having you around :classic_biggrin:

43 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

Thank you @ChristinaMc, all the best for your future... Hope to keep reading from you in these foruns....

55 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

All the best,
Christina 

Seems like you've been around for more than 3.5 years (and I mean that in an entirely positive way). Very disappointed to read you are going, but best of luck for whatever you have planned next. 

Don't be a stranger on the forums!

• Agree 2

Very sad news. Huge loss for¬†Codies and their community in my view. Great personality, such a shame.¬†ūüėĘ

1 hour ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hola a todos, as√≠ que, una triste noticia para usted: hoy es mi √ļltimo d√≠a en Codemasters. Solo quer√≠a dar las gracias por todos los chismes, especulaciones, apoyo y todo lo que hay en medio; ha sido un placer absoluto servirle a usted como su administrador de la comunidad durante los √ļltimos 3.5 a√Īos, y nuestros juegos DiRT son los mejores para que todos est√©n involucrados. Es incre√≠blemente agridulce irse, pero solo quer√≠a venir aqu√≠ y decir, muy sinceramente: gracias por todo. No hay otras palabras que lo cubran, excepto gracias.¬†

Espero que hayan disfrutado el √ļltimo anuncio de GRID, y aunque estoy s√ļper contento de que fue una de las √ļltimas cosas en las que he trabajado, mi coraz√≥n siempre pertenecer√° a DiRT. Solo s√© que hay tantas cosas geniales en la tienda para DiRT Rally 2.0 ... Realmente estoy ansioso por estar al otro lado de todos los anuncios geniales y las ca√≠das de contenido. Los ver√© a todos en las tablas de clasificaci√≥n (¬°aunque bastante abajo!)

Todo lo mejor,
Christina. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5079455