DiRTy Gossip Thread

5 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Touché, that is hilarious 😂😂

I Honestly lost hope that we wouldn’t get anything other than dr1 content... it has to have a proper livery though 😜

just kidding... i’ll get my knife and fork...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

The internet does not forget, the internet does not forgive! ^^

Edited by richie
  • Haha 3

With the 2019 track and liveries coming, do you know if will there be a 2018 or 2019 option when selecting World Rallycross in Freeplay @PJTierney

Just now, tbtstt said:

With the 2019 track and liveries coming, do you know if will there be a 2018 or 2019 option when selecting World Rallycross in Freeplay @PJTierney

Good question, and I don't have an answer.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Good question, and I don't have an answer.

Ha, well I appreciate the honesty there! Perhaps it will be an option if Spa is going to fill one of those last two DLC slots... 

Btw, not was possible to get the ES Motorsport Skoda Fabia RX Supercar in the game? I think the looks are almost identical to the R5. Their old Polo S1600 is already in the game, so i am a little suprised. But probably has to do with licensing. 

• Agree 1

Estering video is done 🙂

Thanks everyone for hanging out during the Premiere, was fun to chat.

• Agree 2

Pj can you ask the team to add dash cam back in or tell them I will do it for free for them! If they are adding 2 more seasons, surly they have a few hours to put the same camera options, back in the same cars, that they copied from DR1 and DR4.

Driving from the back seat or bonnet cam is truly embarrassing!

Even Johns videos show him using bonnet cam? Really?

Please can you push this subject!

i personally won’t fund or purchase any more content until these things are added back fixed. 

5 hours ago, Pieman99 said:

Touché, that is hilarious 😂😂

I Honestly lost hope that we wouldn’t get anything other than dr1 content... it has to have a proper livery though 😜

just kidding... i’ll get my knife and fork...

14 minutes ago, Jake Cushing said:

Nice Estering video, with interesting questions - you're doing a great job @PJTierney! 💪

yes, you're really making Christina look bad, you're doing an excellent job @PJTierney

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, mwoodski said:

Honestly super disappointed about the MINI not making it. 😞

Might still come, But not as paid DLC 

2 hours ago, elrojodp8 said:

yes, you're really making Christina look bad, you're doing an excellent job @PJTierney

That’s hard to do, because I really admire the work Christina did 🙂 

Speaking of, there was a chat in the Discord last night that somehow ended up with this:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

That’s hard to do, because I really admire the work Christina did 🙂 

Speaking of, there was a chat in the Discord last night that somehow ended up with this:

In hindsight we know Xtina did not work exclusively on Dirt while PJ is, so it's not really fair to compare. 

PJ is doing a smashing job though :classic_tongue:

• Agree 5

Is there a small contingent of people who want dash cam who have suddenly found their voice, or is one person just starting new accounts on the forum to make their point? 

I just feel like some people are trying to find these small things that are "wrong" with the game and then they start shouting at everyone that they won't buy the game. Not many people do so, but it's really annoying when Codies have to deal with these people when they could be actually making the game even better. Yes, the dashcam would be nice, but there are bigger issues in the game.

• Agree 1

I'd just like to push the headcam of the following cars more forward than what is currently possible.

• BMW M1 Procar
  • Citroën C3
  • Citroën C4
  • Subaru Impreza S14
  • Ford Focus 2007
  • EKS RX Audi S1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, chukonu said:

I'd just like to push the headcam of the following cars more forward than what is currently possible.

• BMW M1 Procar
  • Citroën C3
  • Citroën C4
  • Subaru Impreza S14
  • Ford Focus 2007
  • EKS RX Audi S1

welcome to the club ,im telling them 4  months now ,i even told them to do it for them for free ,and the answer is still on mars ...

Edited by nasoduko

35 minutes ago, chukonu said:

• BMW M1 Procar
  • Citroën C3
  • Citroën C4
  • Subaru Impreza S14
  • Ford Focus 2007
  • EKS RX Audi S1

In cars where the steering/seat is built really far back in the cockpit, those are the cars that you're going to end up really far back in head cam as head cam is simulating where you're head should be. 

That said, I've been pestering the devs about bringing the old dash cam back since early pre testing. It's just a very good compromise to have it placed on the actual dashboard. 

No need to adjust the current dashcam, just give us an additional dash cam a la DR1. 

Posted (edited)

i hope this Golf MK 4 kit car (1999) 270cv , 8250 giri/min

F1000022-(2).jpg

Edited by ale81udine
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, nPiipo said:

I just feel like some people are trying to find these small things that are "wrong" with the game and then they start shouting at everyone that they won't buy the game. Not many people do so, but it's really annoying when Codies have to deal with these people when they could be actually making the game even better. Yes, the dashcam would be nice, but there are bigger issues in the game.

I've no problem with people requesting things that would make the game perfect for them, so long as it's done in a constructive manner 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I've no problem with people requesting things that would make the game perfect for them, so long as it's done in a constructive manner 🙂 

With that in mind, is reviewing the specification and performance of the Group B rallycross cars on the Community Request agenda @PJTierney

If not, could it be added to the list please? 

(and did the layout of the Mettet rallycross track make it to the Community Request list as well?)

32 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@PJTierney shouldn't of said that ive a list of content lol, but the games great!! P.s Ireland;)