DiRTy Gossip Thread

I know it's not "cute" lol
i always forget that no one gets irony and sarcasm on the internet, even when there's a "xD" or ":P" smiley

None of you guys get it.
There is no circumstance under which the word "cute" can't be used appropriately UNLESS the subject is inherently negative. Gosh.

Anyway, can we get back onto the gossip? <3 It's been a little bit quiet lately and I'm sure they are working hard on things, but I wish they threw us a bone.

chukonu said:
None of you guys get it.
There is no circumstance under which the word "cute" can't be used appropriately UNLESS the subject is inherently negative. Gosh.

Please @KickUp give us another little hint to gossip about the upcoming update, this "cute" discussion is getting out of hand now :smiley: 

sqdstr said:
Please @KickUp give us another little hint to gossip about the upcoming update, this "cute" discussion is getting out of hand now :smiley: 
No

sqdstr said:
Oh come on, it's a cute view we have here xD

KickUp said:
sqdstr said:
No
Classy answer, I like it.

If any more bones were thrown, there might not be any surprises left. 
IDing the i20 from that photo pretty much proved they can't show a part of any car.  :p

chukonu said:
chukonu said:
@KickUp
Could you please take a quick little look at this cute little thread? http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/33629/tiny-cute-little-improvements
You're not using the word "cute" correctly.
That's not true! That word can't... be not (?) used correctly!
Whilst cute can in some cases be used as a synonym for little, it doesn't mean the same thing.  You need to use the word "little" here, not "cute"
or to describe a corner, you know, when one says "a cute left" or "a cute right", @KickUp knows what im talking about :P
No, no that's not it, you mean "Acute" ;)
I'm sure he's aware of that... that's the joke. I think. He's separated it out and intentionally misused the word here. I think.

sqdstr said:
I'm guessing from this that you may not have seen the Subaru discussions on here, then. If you had, then you may not have been so quick to say this was getting out of hand. I mean, that was some loooooong ting, fam. There were times when people were suggesting renaming this the "which Subaru is which thread".

But those discussions were also very informative. I believe there probably should be an actual "which car is which" thread somewhere on this forum for all the more confusing cars out there. I wonder if anybody's feeling up to starting such a thread...

KickUp said:
sqdstr said:
No
Don't tease Paul, I can understand he doesn't want to talk about the Reliant Robin before it's live

BrySkye said:
IDing the i20 from that photo pretty much proved they can't show a part of any car.  :p
Sure they could, just show the tire tread. Then people will have to really research for that exact pattern, and which cars use it most often.

JZStudios said:
BrySkye said:
Sure they could, just show the tire tread. Then people will have to really research for that exact pattern, and which cars use it most often.
Pfft, a car was identified by a tiny section of the roll cage and how it was welded in a location only visible when the boot was open. 
And it was done within a couple of hours.
The lesson has been learnt. There are insanely dedicated people who are just too damn good at figuring these things out!

BrySkye said:
JZStudios said:
BrySkye said:
Pfft, a car was identified by a tiny section of the roll cage and how it was welded in a location only visible when the boot was open. 
The lesson has been learnt. There are insanely dedicated people who are just too damn good at figuring these things out!
This, and that it was even one of Paul's personally taken pictures, and it was still guessed!  Paul then 'agreed' with @JZStudios comment which sums it all up.

BrySkye said:
JZStudios said:
BrySkye said:
I don't know, searching tread patterns could be more difficult than you think. Not to mention that they're obviously replaceable.

789ifyz said:
sqdstr said:
I'm guessing from this that you may not have seen the Subaru discussions on here, then. If you had, then you may not have been so quick to say this was getting out of hand. I mean, that was some loooooong ting, fam. There were times when people were suggesting renaming this the "which Subaru is which thread".

But those discussions were also very informative. I believe there probably should be an actual "which car is which" thread somewhere on this forum for all the more confusing cars out there. I wonder if anybody's feeling up to starting such a thread...
Yes I have, but Subaru's are interesting enough to talk about :wink: 

JZStudios said:
BrySkye said:
JZStudios said:
BrySkye said:
I don't know, searching tread patterns could be more difficult than you think. Not to mention that they're obviously replaceable.
I think it would be incredibly difficult. I'd have thought impossible.
But at this point, I wouldn't put it past someone here figuring it out either!

lol porkchops :)

watched some of the welsh rally yesterday . god damn my hat goes off to those driving and talk about the rain ! looked like a monsoon .