DiRTy Gossip

Achievements for the Pikes Peak Pack were added on Steam! 

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/310560/achievements

Are we about to see the release of the pack tomorrow? :smile:   :D
Using some of the american cars licensed from DiRT3 & DiRT2 would be a nice and appropriate addition for Pikes Peak, there are many of these types of cars that run each year, though some highly modified.  Proper place for the American licenses, not on a rally, very few even end up in American rally and many are laughed at!  I once saw a ford mustang at 100aw, it was a dog and everyone laughed!  

Now a bit of gossip outside of DiRT. Looks like Logitech is going to release a new wheel the Driving Force Shifter compatible with PS4:

(below the desk)

Azoresst said:
Now a bit of gossip outside of DiRT. Looks like Logitech is going to release a new wheel the Driving Force Shifter compatible with PS4:

(below the desk)
changed only the steering wheel buttons and little in the wheel of the model. The rest seem identical (especially the pedals). What discourages me because since 2007 (G25) is still the same model. The evolution of Logitech looks like it's just add some buttons and update the support ... I hope they really change something substantial inside because outside it seems to me the same.

Looks like a hybrid of the Driving Force GT and a G27, built specifically for the PS4.

Think i'll stick with my G27 for the time being. On the plus side, my DFGT might work with my PS4 once the support for this wheel hits the ps4. My Thrustmaster T100 works with the ps4 and its not an officially supported wheel.

I got the chance to use the Thrustmaster T500? on the Dbox at Codemasters in February, it's an awesome wheel! but I don't think the wife would be happy if I spent near £500 on yet ANOTHER wheel :)  
That was a Fanatec Clubsport and she definitely won't be happy with you spending over £900 on yet another wheel. 

KickUp said:
I got the chance to use the Thrustmaster T500? on the Dbox at Codemasters in February, it's an awesome wheel! but I don't think the wife would be happy if I spent near £500 on yet ANOTHER wheel :)  
That was a Fanatec Clubsport and she definitely won't be happy with you spending over £900 on yet another wheel. 
Oh that was a Fanatec wheel? I remember the awesome Fanatec sequential shifter used as a handbrake on the D-Box. Ever since I've been pondering a mod to my G27 - I guess I'll try a rubber band

Clubsport Base V2 with a good rim, with Clubsport V2 pedals, the sequential shifter and a handbrake would only cost 1850 EUR so it's a reasonable package, which any wife woudl gladly approve of.

Perhaps #98 referred to hours away from PP Pack release so my next guess is 3pm on Friday May 30th. Or @justbiglee is dropping numbers, which mean nothing :)

Have been slightly disappointed that Pikes Peak didn't arrive this weekend. Hopefully it'll become available during the week, next weekend is pre-booked for playing Splatoon.

|-o-|

I like the G27, but it can be very noisy... might look at the Fanatec stuff, IF I'm still sim racing in 9 months time.

@justbiglee Any news on the Rallyx cars?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGUu0bvpMQ

Speaking of wheels I'd love to ut a DiRT Rally sticker on my steering wheel, which already has prominent DiRT3 branding ;] Any plans for stickers @justbiglee ?

I just posted you a stack of stuff!!! @GentleNameMVB 

I thought it was going to be at 2:30pm I don't think it'll be today now, as I've just realised its a bank holiday. 

It's cute you guys think I'd tell you that stuff :P I can't go teasing you guys for two years then go cold turkey. 

It must be a disturbing request from a DX10 GPU user amongst the other users, but will there ever be a DX10 support coming right away or is it compulsory to buy a DX11 GPU?

Speaking of wheels I'd love to ut a DiRT Rally sticker on my steering wheel, which already has prominent DiRT3 branding ;] Any plans for stickers @justbiglee ?

I just posted you a stack of stuff!!! @GentleNameMVB 

I thought it was going to be at 2:30pm I don't think it'll be today now, as I've just realised its a bank holiday. 

It's cute you guys think I'd tell you that stuff :P I can't go teasing you guys for two years then go cold turkey. 
Well yes, thanks :) So what about the stickers? :P :P

I really began to think we've turned the corner in how the DiRT team communicates with us, the players who help develop the game... :)

Please post a short clip of @Hatward bossing it on the gravel section :) It would have been great if you had another episode of the DiRTy Show to show off the Pikes Peak Pack when it's released.

The Dirtgame website is not working and just links straight to the codemasters site instead. Is it down for others too, and does this mean anything? (updating it for the PP reveal??!!?)

austinb said:
The Dirtgame website is not working and just links straight to the codemasters site instead. Is it down for others too, and does this mean anything? (updating it for the PP reveal??!!?)
Yes, probably down for the PP update.

austinb said:
I think it did the last time and we got the game.

Lancia 037 confirmed on Twitch stream in the next german tarmac terrors pack

austinb said:
i'm sorry about the profanity that will follow, but knowing how I love that car (only car I love more is the ST185 Celica)
I WANT A FUCKING LINK ABOUT THAT THAT ACTUALLY CONFIRM IT

RookieOne said:
austinb said:
i'm sorry about the profanity that will follow, but knowing how I love that car (only car I love more is the ST185 Celica)
It was announced on stream, but it is still live, so once it finishes the video should be available on their twitch page to review so you will have to wait a little while for it to finish

RookieOne said:
austinb said:
@KickUp mentioned it during the livestream so I'd take that as a good confirmation :) During my visit the 037 was also mentioned so I'm sure it was in development.

The packs have mysterious names for now as with the licencing you don't have it 100% until the papers are signed :)

Also, Peugeot 306 Maxi was confirmed to be part of the Tarmac Terrors pack, which is expected to come out in about a month :D