Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

tbtstt said:
urgaffel said:
Goddamn that was fast :D

my amazement is 19 amazeballs too short

i clearly need to step up my encryption game!
One part of your post made it easy to figure out... I'm not telling you which bit as I want the next riddle to be as quick to solve!

(though I can't figure out how the "nymph" fits in) 
Aww I wanted to give you a hint but it made it too easy. Next time I won’t be so kind ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You beated me by 10min @tbtstt LOL, we just need to figure out how many time did nymphs lived
If we're talking about those of the Greek mythology, well... They're immortal
Sounds like a classic Ceasar cipher to me
I'm genuinely amazed to see how fast you guys are at decoding these kind of messages :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
tbtstt said:
urgaffel said:
Goddamn that was fast :D

my amazement is 19 amazeballs too short

i clearly need to step up my encryption game!
One part of your post made it easy to figure out... I'm not telling you which bit as I want the next riddle to be as quick to solve!

(though I can't figure out how the "nymph" fits in) 
Aww I wanted to give you a hint but it made it too easy. Next time I won’t be so kind ;)
Ah. What I meant to say was that was really confusing and it would totally mess with us if you gave us more accurate information in the same code...  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShodanCat said:
So sometime between 5 minutes and 6 months. GOT IT!
That's a very accurate timespan isn't it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
JZStudios said:
urgaffel said:
This message is 40 popcorns too short but still excited to see what's coming

You mean the FX guy isn't in the loop?
Wow, they doing some MI6 stuff over there.

I work blindfolded to keep the suspense going ;)

(The popcorns are excited to see the future reactions)
That might explain a few things...
 >:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
Goddamn that was fast :D

my amazement is 19 amazeballs too short

i clearly need to step up my encryption game!
You need to take some hints from the guys over at Dice. Their easter egg codes were freakin nuts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1xavDmZ6s
Edit One more...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5_ugdSqwE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
Since you’ve solved it, I used Dragonfly nymphs (6 months) :)

i promise that the the next one will be better, (not) faster, harder stronger https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg


Did you just give us another hint there? "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" was released as a single in October...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
“And how long does that popcorn need to last before you expect to see future reactions?...”

Well @tbtstt ...

egjw lzsf fgjesd hghugjf, dwkk lzsf s fqehz should give you a very rough idea!135
Hey @urgaffel , did that cipher contains the exact day of release that it is in between the popcorn and the dragonfly nymph, like 4th of january 2019? (135 days after the message)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That’s a Sunday so that’s pretty unlikely. I think the second or third week of September 
I think you are right but there is still a small chance.

It's the same week end as Rallyday, and Ryan Champion will be there, could be a good opportunity.
Source : http://rallyday.com/news/rallyday-2018-welcomes-ryan-champion/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Accro2008 said:
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
That would be the Khan's birthday so it would make sense. He was also the Emperor when Marco Polo first arrived in China in the XIII century

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carpa said:
Accro2008 said:
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
That would be the Khan's birthday so it would make sense. He was also the Emperor when Marco Polo first arrived in China in the XIII century
So we are getting the Homologated Polo and a China location.  Finally a correct dog box transmission with clutch will be implemented.  There you go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
“And how long does that popcorn need to last before you expect to see future reactions?...”

Well @tbtstt ...

egjw lzsf fgjesd hghugjf, dwkk lzsf s fqehz should give you a very rough idea!135
Hey @urgaffel , did that cipher contains the exact day of release that it is in between the popcorn and the dragonfly nymph, like 4th of january 2019? (135 days after the message)
Haha no, the 135 was my super helpful hint that was too helpful. The ciphers were Rot13 and Caesar, offset 5 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
carpa said:
Accro2008 said:
CMMcBabe said:
Kublai Khan owned five thousand mastiffs, the most dogs recorded as being owned by one person.
So announcement on the 23 of september ? Would make sense with the infos we already have.  :#

Also Dirt dog edition confirmed ! (https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/41584569761_32dde312f4_k.jpg)
That would be the Khan's birthday so it would make sense. He was also the Emperor when Marco Polo first arrived in China in the XIII century
So we are getting the Homologated Polo and a China location.  Finally a correct dog box transmission with clutch will be implemented.  There you go...
Talking about Polos, considering Codemasters' relationship with VW Motorsport, it wouldn't surprise me if this...


... made it into the next game. VW had, essentially, already completed it. It just never got to race. VW also says they want to showcase the new car, even if it never competed. Good chance to do it with DiRT? Next cover car maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
urgaffel said:
“And how long does that popcorn need to last before you expect to see future reactions?...”

Well @tbtstt ...

egjw lzsf fgjesd hghugjf, dwkk lzsf s fqehz should give you a very rough idea!135
Hey @urgaffel , did that cipher contains the exact day of release that it is in between the popcorn and the dragonfly nymph, like 4th of january 2019? (135 days after the message)
Haha no, the 135 was my super helpful hint that was too helpful. The ciphers were Rot13 and Caesar, offset 5 :)
Ah, I wondered what the significance of the 135 was! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just testing a little bit a Rallycross mod in AMS in preperation for the upcoming new CM rally game. Not my best driving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×