DiRTy Gossip

urgaffel said:
ShodanCat said:
urgaffel said:
Not to be a downer but... that's not what the 13th means
Monday it is, then ::smiley:
Lol/groan ::smiley:
Thanks for ruining the fun!

Someone mentioned Split screen or multiplayer a while back, which would be great, but I doubt will happen, unless they really overhauled the engine since DR can't handle more than 1 car at a time.

urgaffel said:
Reverse psychology, so that means it is what it means!

I’m wondering what the opening hours mean?

Opening Hours

Monday & Tuesday: Appointment

Wednesday to Friday: 6PM to 4AM

Saturday & Sunday: 6PM to 6AM

Hope you guys didn't miss urgaffel's little emoticon there, I think you're into something with the cypher idea and 13.

No good with ciphers. I'd have to sink a codies U-boat and steal their enigma machine. We do have a resident codebreaker though who I assume is on the case?

Areyouben said:
I didn't miss it, I just don't know what to do.  :D

Is it me, or has http://gossippizza.com been taken down already? I'm getting a landingpage from the webshost.
Yeah it looks like it's down now. Part of the cipher was http://jbcffcjb.grabwhileucan.info/, so... yeah. Might have been meant to go down quickly.

Including "dirt showdown" next dirt/mcrae game will be the 13th on the franchise timeline... and... the bio from Colin Solberg the "kebabpizza master" is a copy from Petter Solberg's bio (living in Sweden, first wrc victory in 2002, 2003 wrc champion,2014 wrx champion and now taking care about his son Oliver "dirt4 rally handling is not so god" Solberg)... Maybe next from codies is Solberg dirt rally or something like that.

No good with ciphers. I'd have to sink a codies U-boat and steal their enigma machine. We do have a resident codebreaker though who I assume is on the case?
@tbtstt right now:

the domain grabwhileucan.info is not registered. Accordingto the recent putting down of "kebabpizz.com" I assume that the "Grab while you can" advice refered to the now putted down "kebabpizza.com".

urgaffel said:

Opening Hours

Could the days represent numbers. I.e Monday Tuesday = 1 and 2 etc

And the 6am 6pm representing 18 and 06 respectively. Ohhh I dunno. Think I'm going to shun the modern world and go live in a cave and hurl rocks at pigeons. This is too much.

urgaffel said:

Opening Hours

Could the days represent numbers. I.e Monday Tuesday = 1 and 2 etc

And the 6am 6pm representing 18 and 06 respectively. Ohhh I dunno. Think I'm going to shun the modern world and go live in a cave and hurl rocks at pigeons. This is too much.
Cool, I’ll come with you. I love throwing rocks at pigeons

urgaffel said:

@tbtstt right now:

I haven't long got in from work so I have only had a brief brainstorm. Tried using the numbers-to-letters trick with everything shifted by 13, but that hasn't given me anything useful.

Thought that you might have been inspired by the 22B and employed hexadecimals, but some parts of the phone number don't work in that either.

Going to be a job for tea break tomorrow I think! 

Oh the excitement! We should really rename the thread to something like A Scandal in Bohemia. :o :o :o Maybe that means the Barum Czech Rally Zlin will be represented in DiRT Rally 2.0. Bit of a longshot but I'd just thought I could throw it in here. :) 

Seriously guys, it feels great to be back in the Gossip Thread.

I've never seen such long delay from GRID or DiRT…

Driver61 is a great resource for track racing, but yeah there are time where it fall apart when used on simultators.