DiRTy Gossip

urgaffel said:
Not to be a downer but... that's not what the 13th means
Reverse psychology, so that means it is what it means!

I’m wondering what the opening hours mean?

Opening Hours

Monday & Tuesday: Appointment

Wednesday to Friday: 6PM to 4AM

Saturday & Sunday: 6PM to 6AM

Could the days represent numbers. I.e Monday Tuesday = 1 and 2 etc

And the 6am 6pm representing 18 and 06 respectively. Ohhh I dunno. Think I'm going to shun the modern world and go live in a cave and hurl rocks at pigeons. This is too much.
CRACKED IT! 

6AM to 4PM = 64 which is New Zealands country number, so NZ is pretty much confirmed! 

6PM to 6AM = 66 which could point to a Thailand location. 

Gossip Pizzas phone number was  +46 (49)7 - 101 - 7891.

The 46 and 49 in the telephone number might also point to that Sweden and Germany is in as well. 
Possibly the lonely 7 could be Russia and 91 India. 

urgaffel said:
The human brains ability to see patterns and connections where there are none is quite amazing :D
Ha! Oh come on, 6AM - 4AM emphasized two times is a clear pattern. New Zealand is in. No doubt ;) 

bogani said:

The 46 and 49 in the telephone number might also point to that Sweden and Germany is in as well. 

Yeah, I thought it might be telephone codes as 46, 49 and 7 all indicated specific countries. I couldn't find anything for 101 or 7891 though, so I ruled that out. 

I am assuming that every number is relevant and that @urgaffel hasn't put any decoys in there!

MrDeap said:
I've never seen such long delay from GRID or DiRT…

Driver61 is a great resource for track racing, but yeah there are time where it fall apart when used on simultators.

I don't get your point here. At least I have been using that "doesn't work in sim" trail braking technique since I started sim racing in 2009 and never had any issues.

tbtstt said:
bogani said:

Yeah, I thought it might be telephone codes as 46, 49 and 7 all indicated specific countries. I couldn't find anything for 101 or 7891 though, so I ruled that out. 

I am assuming that every number is relevant and that @urgaffel hasn't put any decoys in there!
Assumption is the mother of all... something something ;)

This gossip thread is its own worst enemy. The search for clues early on has made codies hide things even better. And create deliberate complexed puzzles for titbits of information. The better we get at digging info, the better codies get at hiding it .we are driving into a mind numbing paradox.  :s :sweat:

Jepsertti said:
I don't get your point here. At least I have been using that "doesn't work in sim" trail braking technique since I started sim racing in 2009 and never had any issues.
I watched several WR inputs in slow motion from reputable source & I came with this conclusion.

What if, what if the numbers represent words or letters in a body of text i.e the copy on the gossip page . 48th word 13th word etc. Infuriating. Now I know how that Tom hanks feels in that divinci film. I keep looking out the window for scary monks.

What if, what if the numbers represent words or letters in a body of text i.e the copy on the gossip page . 48th word 13th word etc. Infuriating. Now I know how that Tom hanks feels in that divinci film. I keep looking out the window for scary monks.
*takes notes* use numbers to denote pages and words *mumbles: yes yes this will work nicely*

urgaffel said:
*takes notes* use numbers to denote pages and words *mumbles: yes yes this will work nicely*
*takes note* if we ever solve this one code we might need Robert Langdon for the next one *sighs*

tbtstt said:

101 is the 26th prime number. So maybe something 26th of September, which is just before World RX USA round where will be announced next to WRX, also ARX will be in the game.  

DirtFish has a 101 page. So it could be that DirtFish returns. http://www.dirtfish.com/our-school/rally-101/
Next to that they mention there Rally and Rallycross. So maybe confirming with that both Rally and Rallycross returns

7891 i have no idea so far.. 

Just met this old guy once again today : 

(Ignore my horrible photographing skills :# )

I tried to recommend him a very good pizza place, but he was a bit too busy with interviews and a rally car ...
At least he found some time to sign my phone.

Way more rally drivers to meet this week and some very exciting rally cars as well.
Hope the experts will crack the code(masters) while i'm away !

I'm gonna stand by that the opening hours of 6pm - 4am truly is a hint of New Zealand. I'm almost prepared to eat my hat along with @CodingRacer if it's not. 

JorritVD said:
tbtstt said:

101 is the 26th prime number. So maybe something 26th of September, which is just before World RX USA round where will be announced next to WRX, also ARX will be in the game.  

DirtFish has a 101 page. So it could be that DirtFish returns. http://www.dirtfish.com/our-school/rally-101/
Next to that they mention there Rally and Rallycross. So maybe confirming with that both Rally and Rallycross returns

7891 i have no idea so far.. 

7891 >> wasn't that the exact length of a Pikes Peak Hillclimb section in Dirt Rally? If so it could mean that hillclimb will return as well. Without Pikes Peak however.

edit: Also points to a "Mountain"
https://www.mapquest.com/us/oh/canal-winchester/43110-8198/7891-mountain-ash-ln-39.821196,-82.815991
https://www.google.fr/maps/place/7891+Mountain+Ash+Ln,+Canal+Winchester,+OH+43110,+%C3%89tats-Unis/@39.8211811,-82.8184692,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88387949f692e12b:0x7794b6551829c82b!8m2!3d39.8211811!4d-82.8162805

bogani said:
I'm gonna stand by that the opening hours of 6pm - 4am truly is a hint of New Zealand. I'm almost prepared to eat my hat along with @CodingRacer if it's not. 
You're going to eat @CodingRacer? I mean I know his guesswork was off, but eating him seems a bit harsh...

Tried the phone number to page numbers theory. So taking parts of the phone number, use them as page numbers and then taking the first word on each page.

From "+46 (49)7 - 101 - 7891" I took "46" and "(49)7" to go to pages 46 and 497 and the first word from each of those pages are "the" and "wait". "The wait"? That got me optimistic! Page 101 returns "Codemasters" and page 7891 does not excist. As @JorritVD mentioned 101 is the 26th prime number. Page 26 returns "Would". Not sure if this is going anywhere. :D

That actually reminds me to this wall, which was for DiRT Rally i think. Still happy i saved it on my Mediafire account. 

Areyouben said:
Tried the phone number to page numbers theory. So taking parts of the phone number, use them as page numbers and then taking the first word on each page.

From "+46 (49)7 - 101 - 7891" I took "46" and "(49)7" to go to pages 46 and 497 and the first word from each of those pages are "the" and "wait". "The wait"? That got me optimistic! Page 101 returns "Codemasters" and page 7891 does not excist. As @JorritVD mentioned 101 is the 26th prime number. Page 26 returns "Would". Not sure if this is going anywhere. :D
Maybe 7891 points to a post?

I've been away and didn't checked the thread for few days. Boy, what have I missed.

The Gossip Pizza in Google cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wXqLEU6h7mwJ:gossippizza.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b-ab

Web archive is empty unfortunately. Too bad no one saved it :(

Anyone emailed kebab@gossippizza.com ?

I've checked the site's code but it's a generated one with some simple tool for static websites so nothing interesting there.
Nothing in JS code either.

The images are still on the server so... stenagography?

What is the text below Gossip Pizza logo?

I'm hungry now.

Unposted pics from that server (I've iterated by numbers that were missing from the page: )

versedi said:
I've been away and didn't checked the thread for few days. Boy, what have I missed.
Most important info I think is:

phone number: +46 (49)7 - 101 - 7891

Opening times:
Monday & Tuesday: "appointment"
Wednesday to Friday: 6pm - 4am
Saturday & Sunday: 6pm - 6am

Messages you got when you mail them:
"On holiday until the 13th"
"Left 90"
"/HlxyY.FgEvjo2"

If you take the first part of that last message (/HlxyY) and use that with https://goo.gl/ it returns http://jbcffcjb.grabwhileucan.info/

Other than that there were some references to Petter Solbergs career (first win in 2002, WRC title in 2003, WRX title in 2014)

Ooh, and now that you've dug around in the server the kebab images are offline now as well!  :D