DiRTy Gossip

Yea, but this is only one stage, and its very typical because its ".. part of the Baumholder military training grounds. .." , other stages in this rally are very narrow, like on this onboard.
That's a completely different stage. I'd really like to see one of the narrow vineyard stages, but I'd also love to tackle the tricky panzerplatte
I agree with you. I was initially disappointed when I heard it was Panzerplatte stages for Germany as I want to see more actual roads; the Mosel Valley stages are some of the most scenic of the year and, in my opinion, are more representative of the rally than these rather unique ones. The previews shown (accidentally) have, however, made me very excited about the upcoming content and it seems very well done. I also appreciate that the differences between the two styles would effectively make them two different locations, such would be the number of new assets required.

My general concern remains about more 'unique' stages being featured rather than ones that are more representative of a particular event or area, and I hope at some point we get some true town/village closed road stages (I'm voting for Ypres!), but I've no doubt these new stages will keep me very entertained nonetheless, as they seem perfectly recreated.

tbtstt said:
#Tease #getaroom

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/606392087282610177

https://twitter.com/FIAWorldRX/status/606392942798905344
What a tease! I'm really, really, keen to see what rallycross content they've got in the game. 
You mean other than what you saw last October? ;)
That's exactly why I can't wait to see what made it into the game @Rallycameraman! What we saw in October was great, and that was just the tip of the iceberg! 

On the subject of rallycross, some World Rallycross shots from Lydden Hill a couple of weeks ago...

...few more here if anyone is interested: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/sets/72157653641103048

Fingers, arms and legs crossed that all of the above makes it into DiRT Rally!

Not much to be honest, a few of us who went to codemasters back in November know one track, but not sure if we can say it yet. There have been hints to world RX license, and we know there will be two tracks at launch with a third coming later. Joker laps will be included

That does sound epic, and mysterious. So it is the full mayhem of lots of cars on track at the same time I assume.

Even without the world RX license I think it will still follow a similar format, so it should be pretty good!

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
#Tease #getaroom

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/606392087282610177

https://twitter.com/FIAWorldRX/status/606392942798905344
What a tease! I'm really, really, keen to see what rallycross content they've got in the game. 
You mean other than what you saw last October? ;)
That's exactly why I can't wait to see what made it into the game @Rallycameraman! What we saw in October was great, and that was just the tip of the iceberg! 

On the subject of rallycross, some World Rallycross shots from Lydden Hill a couple of weeks ago...

...few more here if anyone is interested: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/sets/72157653641103048

Fingers, arms and legs crossed that all of the above makes it into DiRT Rally!
Saw the final heat online, Solberg was lucky to win with a punctured tyre :)

Not much to be honest, a few of us who went to codemasters back in November know one track, but not sure if we can say it yet. There have been hints to world RX license, and we know there will be two tracks at launch with a third coming later. Joker laps will be included
If you signed an NDA, which I imagine everyone did, best not to say, or even hint at, anything at all until after it's been officially revealed/stated, or clearance is given.

Yeah, it's pretty much the last thing which we played that hasn't already been announced or released, our last secret!

You'll just have to go back then ;)
If they had another open day for the rallycross content I'd be severely tempted to take a day off work to check it out!

Jepsertti said:
Darhour said:
The official website is down for some total surprises. ;)

Sadly it's back up without any surprises :(
Still not working for me
It is working now. Tarmac terrors are coming extremely soon! The 306 will sound like a lunatic with that maxed 4-cylinder revving. :)

Problems with Dirtgame.com again.   @justbiglee     @Kick_up
I can visit the site when I am not logged in but as soon as I log in I get a internal server error.
When I try to go to leagues without logging in same happens.
Using FF 36

Edit:
Tried to play the season for my league ingame.
And I get message that I dont have a racenet account and if I want to make a new one.
Fix this soon please so I can enter my own season before it ends.  ;)

Edit2:
While I think of it.
I hope you can/are allowed to shine a light on this for us.
With asphalt tarmac germany will be added to the game and later other countries will be added.
How is this gonna be implented in the carreer?
Are we gonna get a new block like with hill climb or just added to the existing carreer?

Edit3:
Not sure if it is related to the above problems with dirtgame.com.
But getting alot of error 41 now when I want to restart a stage.
Never had that till today.
Steam message say that the servers are to busy

Problems with Dirtgame.com again.   @justbiglee     @Kick_up
I can visit the site when I am not logged in but as soon as I log in I get a internal server error.
When I try to go to leagues without logging in same happens.
Using FF 36

Edit:
Tried to play the season for my league ingame.
And I get message that I dont have a racenet account and if I want to make a new one.
Fix this soon please so I can enter my own season before it ends.  ;)

Edit2:
While I think of it.
I hope you can/are allowed to shine a light on this for us.
With asphalt tarmac germany will be added to the game and later other countries will be added.
How is this gonna be implented in the carreer?
Are we gonna get a new block like with hill climb or just added to the existing carreer?

Edit3:
Not sure if it is related to the above problems with dirtgame.com.
But getting alot of error 41 now when I want to restart a stage.
Never had that till today.
Steam message say that the servers are to busy
We did have some problems with the website/racenet at the weekend, is it ok now?

New rally events will all be added to the rally career

Not sure why you're getting error 41 all of a sudden, is it everytime you restart?

We did have some problems with the website/racenet at the weekend, is it ok now?
It has worked flawless for a few days in a row now. :)

Hello all!

For the past month I've had this one, never ending blister on my right thumb. First, it got there following my pathetic attempt at playing golf, but it's still there because of DiRT Rally! I use that thumb for handbrake in the game and it's fair to say the figure has been busy!

I had to take a bit of a break, but this week I'll be back on DiRTy side.
I reckon we're just days away from the release of the next update with FFB improvements/re-write.
@KickUp has been using expressions such as 'imminent' and 'very soon', so it must be just around the corner!

My speculation, which was never wrong, is that it will come out today or tomorrow at 3pm. There. I said it.

Hello all!

For the past month I've had this one, never ending blister on my right thumb. First, it got there following my pathetic attempt at playing golf, but it's still there because of DiRT Rally! I use that thumb for handbrake in the game and it's fair to say the figure has been busy!

I had to take a bit of a break, but this week I'll be back on DiRTy side.
I reckon we're just days away from the release of the next update with FFB improvements/re-write.
@KickUp has been using expressions such as 'imminent' and 'very soon', so it must be just around the corner!

My speculation, which was never wrong, is that it will come out today or tomorrow at 3pm. There. I said it.

Yup, it will probably come around the roadbook blog, so my guess is tomorrow.

Btw, just placed an order on the Clubsport shifter!

https://instagram.com/p/3tDw5kHw77

The FFB is coming boys and girls! Freaking fabulous beasty.

Traction control always on fix? :O I guess I will be all over the place from now on...

Also first week of July is when the Hojles round of World RX takes place - nice try with the pen cover-up Lee.
So I'm guessing that the team will head over to Sweden for the championship round with some gaming rigs to show off the RX content.
Long time ago @KickUp casually replied in this thread that Hojles is an awesome track, so it's highly likely it will be a part of the RX update/expansion.

(need to look into flights to Sweden..., seriously I will)

IMG - it's now guaranteed DiRT Rally will have an official licence from the World RX promoter! :)

EDIT: I see that certain someone couldn't resist putting his new car keys into the shot... :)