Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

DiRTy Gossip

It was approximately half an hour last night before I put my horse on its roof, so im about as good at red dead as I am at dirt!
I think I will stick with my 'American' beer 

I was in a library with my 3 year old, and going a cartoon book about cars having a "rally". One of them had a memorable look...! Book was this: https://www.amazon.com/Bumpton-Rally-Olly-Little-White/dp/1849587825

Seems there's a TV series and toys of this, too.

A new short Dev insight series video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0uhsDCP6RU

Little image of the Tyres in DR2.0:

I read:
- Tyre compounds / Spare Tyre
- Tyre Set Changing Remaining 3/5

I was in a library with my 3 year old, and going a cartoon book about cars having a "rally". One of them had a memorable look...! Book was this: https://www.amazon.com/Bumpton-Rally-Olly-Little-White/dp/1849587825

Seems there's a TV series and toys of this, too.

Thanks!  Just ordered one for my son.

JorritVD said:

I read:

Nice spot. In that same shot I’m even more interested in the fact that my man has a 206 WRC model on his desk #NoLionNoBuy.

But, Uh ooh, do we spot something cryptic there?

1 = 235
0 = 0
0.235 = 60

Puzzletime? :D

There was some comment on the codies blog: "and if you’re tuning into Rally Spain, we hope it gets you excited to take the Polo GTI R5 for a spin around the Spanish tarmac that DiRT Rally 2.0 promises. Those of you with a keen eye will have seen the first glimpses of this on our Instagram account earlier this week…"
http://blog.codemasters.com/community/10/episode-two-of-our-new-dirt-insight-series-has-landed/

Krusi said:
There was some comment on the codies blog: "and if you’re tuning into Rally Spain, we hope it gets you excited to take the Polo GTI R5 for a spin around the Spanish tarmac that DiRT Rally 2.0 promises. Those of you with a keen eye will have seen the first glimpses of this on our Instagram account earlier this week…"
http://blog.codemasters.com/community/10/episode-two-of-our-new-dirt-insight-series-has-landed/
Yeah, I noticed that too. 

Areyouben said:
JorritVD said:

I read:

Nice spot. In that same shot I’m even more interested in the fact that my man has a 206 WRC model on his desk #NoLionNoBuy.

1 = 235
0 = 0
0.235 = 60

Unrelated to the speculation, but the two models are the 2003 Honda RC211V of Valentino Rossi, his last bike from Honda with which he won the Championship, and a 2002 Peugeot 206 WRC with which he competed in that year's Wales Rally GB. Just thought it would be interesting to know, looks like there's a huge Rossi fan in Codies' offices :D

carpa said:
Areyouben said:
JorritVD said:

I read:

1 = 235
0 = 0
0.235 = 60

Unrelated to the speculation, but the two models are the 2003 Honda RC211V of Valentino Rossi, his last bike from Honda with which he won the Championship, and a 2002 Peugeot 206 WRC with which he competed in that year's Wales Rally GB. Just thought it would be interesting to know, looks like there's a huge Rossi fan in Codies' offices :D
Codemasters picked up the license and Valentino Rossi The Game 2.0 is under development. Remember where you heard it first.

:D 

Areyouben said:
JorritVD said:

I read:

1 = 235
0 = 0
0.235 = 60

Repsol + WRC = Seat Cordoba WRC confirmed!!!!!

Have we gotten any word on tyre mixing btw? Would love to know if we get to switch the tyres around after each stage and get to decide where to put them, or if all tyres are the same.

Dytut said:
Have we gotten any word on tyre mixing btw? Would love to know if we get to switch the tyres around after each stage and get to decide where to put them, or if all tyres are the same.
By having the spare tyre option in that photo as opposed to spare tyres suggests perhaps an option to mix n match a bit. Possibly selecting on which corner the spare goes on, too. which will add an interesting dynamic if that's the case. 

Sorry to put a downer on things, but there's model cars scattered all over the Codies offices! But who knows, it could be a clue?!
Be careful about reading too much into desk ornaments:

CMMcBabe said:
Sorry to put a downer on things, but there's model cars scattered all over the Codies offices! But who knows, it could be a clue?!

Dutch Fallout Stages confirmed as DLC

Lynx2000 said:
CMMcBabe said:

Dutch Fallout Stages confirmed as DLC
With Peruvian co-driver.

Dutch stages trough the Polders would be awesome tho, narrow and fast. Make it mixed surface (As a lot of Dutch rallies are) with asphalt, gravel and mud, run all that in tarmac spec cars and you have a pretty cool event I'd say. :smiley: