DiRTy Gossip

kheiro said:
toninus said:
Looks like there will be some new gameplay showcased in Milano this weekend : 
https://twitter.com/ESLItaly/status/1072793181538856961
Any new news from milano???

Looks like the same build as the press tried in the UK. Very few mentions anywhere though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrdXwS8BpPn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrdKZjbgBvS/

kheiro said:
toninus said:
Looks like there will be some new gameplay showcased in Milano this weekend : 
https://twitter.com/ESLItaly/status/1072793181538856961
Any new news from milano???

Looks like the same build as the press tried in the UK. Very few mentions anywhere though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrdXwS8BpPn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrdKZjbgBvS/
Thanks for spotting this! You are correct,  there are no new footage.

May I ask @ChristinaMc 
1. Will the Career mode of DR2.0 be deeper then D4? it would be nice to see team presentation in the begining of championship with team objectivs (when you are as hire driver), moral, budget.. list of  both teams drivers
2. I heard rumor of not having Livery editor, not even pattern style as Dirt4? 
3. I hope this time  S. Álvarez will not be at every single event in the game , to beat me :)

@ChristinaMc :
If it's not too late to suggest something small... Maybe add that there's a small chance in career mode that we (or the AI) might miss the next rally if we have a really severe accident. Would be really fun, especially in hardcore damage mode.

Rallystu2 said:
Wondering if this may include random mechanical failure and component management similar to that in the most recent f1 game. I'd like that. Finally give a reason for the up until now relatively pointless team element in career mode in the dirt games.
NFS Shift 2 also had something similar. High revving the engine too much would cause it to blow in the middle of a race.

oh my dont go that deep. its great doing sim it needs to be fun though.                   

May I ask @ChristinaMc 
1. Will the Career mode of DR2.0 be deeper then D4? it would be nice to see team presentation in the begining of championship with team objectivs (when you are as hire driver), moral, budget.. list of  both teams drivers
3. I hope this time  S. Álvarez will not be at every single event in the game , to beat me :)

We're planning to talk about Career Mode a lot in the New Year! So we'll cover that in detail in January. :) But you will have your own team... On liveries - a livery editor won't be in the game at launch. However now we have a DLC and service plan, we're always going to open to suggestions as to what you guys want to see. We have our own ideas on what we might like to introduce (as well as the DLC content!), so we are all ears.

Great news! I hope that DLCs will keep being successful for you as thats what makes the sim last for years to come.As voiced on here many times ,people are so willing to pay for add ons.That way you keep the fire going ...........

I'm really hoping there will be 2016 WRC cars like the Hyundai i20, Volkwsagen Polo R WRC, Ford Fiesta RS WRC and the Citroen DS3 WRC. :)

Not this game sadly. The top class are the R5 class. But in 2.0 they do drive somewhat similar to the 16wrc but with less power

@ChristinaMc I'm sorry because I believe you've said if before, but car list ETA is around the end of January correct? Thanks.

if I'm honest, the most I'm looking forward to is the Porsche.That thing ,judging from online onboards ,drives like a beast in the right hands .And sounds even better!

@ChristinaMc I'm sorry because I believe you've said if before, but car list ETA is around the end of January correct? Thanks.
Correct! By then we'll have screenshots of most - if not all - of the cars, and we may even be able to cover what's included in Season 1...  ::smile:

Correct! By then we'll have screenshots of most - if not all - of the cars, and we may even be able to cover what's included in Season 1...  ::smile:
Looking forward to all of them. Especially your modern rally cars. Hope to see some nice surprises in there ;). Also @ChristinaMc can you clarify if we're looking at over 50 cars + DLC or over 40 cars + DLC. Thank you once more.

Looking forward to all of them. Especially your modern rally cars. Hope to see some nice surprises in there ;). Also @ChristinaMc can you clarify if we're looking at over 50 cars + DLC or over 40 cars + DLC. Thank you once more.
Its 50+ Cars in Core game (standard game, that means 60+ Cars after 2 seasons of DLC)

https://store.codemasters.com/row/product/500641/dirt-rally-20

Its 50+ Cars in Core game (standard game, that means 60+ Cars after 2 seasons of DLC)

https://store.codemasters.com/row/product/500641/dirt-rally-20
Some stores state 40+ cars. I assume erroneously, but I want to be sure by hearing from the grapevine.

May I ask @ChristinaMc 

We're planning to talk about Career Mode a lot in the New Year! So we'll cover that in detail in January. :) But you will have your own team... On liveries - a livery editor won't be in the game at launch. However now we have a DLC and service plan, we're always going to open to suggestions as to what you guys want to see. We have our own ideas on what we might like to introduce (as well as the DLC content!), so we are all ears.
Sounds great @ChristinaMc - on liveries, can you please confirm we'll have the ability to edit livery files without ruining offline/online progress, as we can with previous titles?

It’s been very quiet in general of late. I guess they’re all busy with submission deadlines at the moment. Or still hungover from the Christmas party! 

It’s been very quiet in general of late. I guess they’re all busy with submission deadlines at the moment. Or still hungover from the Christmas party! 
Both! We're setting up for the live stream at the moment - we're having a few issues with the office being half empty, but doing everything we can to prep. Either way. there will be at least one new video tomorrow.... 

Both! We're setting up for the live stream at the moment - we're having a few issues with the office being half empty, but doing everything we can to prep. Either way. there will be at least one new video tomorrow.... 
Live stream still planned for tomorrow then? 

Nice one! If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen but appreciate the effort and update thanks

Might be the first one I can actually watch live if it’s tomorrow! I’m normally working and have to catch up later

With new cars?