DiRTy Gossip

Oh, if he owned a Group A I wasn't aware, I've seen him rallying what I think is a WRC05 (but I zoned out of WRC in mid-2000s so not sure)
He refered to it as "Small Group A" when I asked. 
It's the one he took to Barbados last year I think. 

JorritVD said:
What about a Ford Puma Kitcar? Or a Puma Super 1600 Rallycross??
Back to Rally Championship again :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja96h65o7sg

I'd love those cars in dr2 . Renault Megane,  seat Ibiza and the puma. Lovely . I also love the ordinance survey map presentation as well.

always liked the pumas B)                                                               

bogani said:
tbtstt said:
Neither the Puma nor the Evo WRC really fit IMO (unless there will be a '2000s' class after all), so I suspect it's just a shot of the very nice Subaru...
I'm not 100% certain, but I think his Evo is a Group N, not a WRC. 
I believe it's actually Group A. 

He owns a Lancer WRC as well though. He did before at least. 
Ah yeah, could be: I knew it wasn't a WRC, but wasn't sure if it was Group N, A or R4! 

I know he has used a Lancer WRC (an '04 or '05 I think?) in the past, but I don't know if he owned that? 

Never realised that they still made Group A cars in the 2000s (after the Evo VI) to be honest.

Assuming it's the same model, was entered as an N, R and A at different times in life.

https://www.ewrc-results.com/plates/?plate=34581
https://www.ewrc-results.com/plates/?plate=31342

From the latest blog post:
"A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to upload their screenshots – we’ve loved seeing all of your wintry shots from every single angle, and we’re looking forward to hosting more of these competitions once DiRT Rally 2.0 comes out!"

Can we agree that having screenshot contests without a way to move the camera is a bit boring? I wonder if that's a clue for a photo mode.

Never realised that they still made Group A cars in the 2000s (after the Evo VI) to be honest.

Assuming it's the same model, was entered as an N, R and A at different times in life.

https://www.ewrc-results.com/plates/?plate=34581
https://www.ewrc-results.com/plates/?plate=31342
Group A still exists within the regulations now and, given that it applies to Production models, there is no reason why a Production model can't be moved between those three specifications. I would think that there are fewer events which include Group A though (and of course the list of production cars that can utilize the regulation, like Group N and R4, is getting shorter).

(If I remember rightly the Evo VI was the last Group A car homologated for the WRC). 

Oscar97 said:
"A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to upload their screenshots – we’ve loved seeing all of your wintry shots from every single angle, and we’re looking forward to hosting more of these competitions once DiRT Rally 2.0 comes out!"
SNOW CONFIRMED FOR DR2.0!

:mrgreen:

Jepsertti said:
Oscar97 said:

Photo mode for DR2.0?  

gfRally said:
Jepsertti said:
Oscar97 said:

Photo mode for DR2.0?  
I would like this very much. It can be a pain to get a good angle on the replay cameras alone. However, I doubt a photomode is in the works.

gfRally said:
Jepsertti said:
Oscar97 said:

Photo mode for DR2.0?  
I would like this very much. It can be a pain to get a good angle on the replay cameras alone. However, I doubt a photomode is in the works.
Paul did say a photomode was in the wishlist for D4 but didn't make the final cut, hopefully it did this time around. Photomode is present in both F1 2017 and F1 2018, if that means anything

Personally, I've no interest in the photo mode, but just with VR I can recognise that it's a thing a lot of people have interest in and can help sell the game (especially with how good the stage artwork is!), so if it's in there then fair play.

I just hope that codies will finally support DX12 or even better - Vulkan. This + some more AA techniques as SMAA and Temporal AA. 

I wouldn't have much interest in it normally, but i ended up taking quite a few pics in DR, particularly with the custom liveries - they definitely advertise the game.

So Monte Carlo Rally will have 6 different R5s on the entry list, how many will DR2 have on its.......?

https://www.ewrc-results.com/entries/52398-rallye-automobile-de-monte-carlo-2019/?cat=1018

(Also, the Mirage/Space Star is on Sweden's)

So Monte Carlo Rally will have 6 different R5s on the entry list, how many will DR2 have on its.......?

https://www.ewrc-results.com/entries/52398-rallye-automobile-de-monte-carlo-2019/?cat=1018

(Also, the Mirage/Space Star is on Sweden's)
Fingers crossed for 7. The 4 from D4 plus VW, Citroen and Skoda. Absolutely dream list.

For Nightmare mode, I would like to see the Proton R5 added too. But I'm really doubtful about that happening

Proton? Last I drove one of those was in Rally Championship from 1999. I wouldn't mind having one in DR2.0! :D

Oliver Solberg will be using a Polo R5 for Rally Aluksne next week:

Probably a bit late to make it into the game, but I'm sure someone will add his livery!