DiRTy Gossip

I shall be at the kids end of term assembly then at their swimming lessons :( wont be home till after 6pm

Ok so I just tried to go into online events ingame, so I could see where I am after yesterdays Daily, and this came up

No update available yet though. Guessing Germany will come today.
Leaderboards aren't updating either

Very excited about the Tarmac Terrors update!

The screenshots in the tweets are looking super tasty!

I've said it before, but I think it's worth noting again: the art team at Codies have done an amazing job with setting the moods, weather and environment looks for all locations.

While we've had the tarmac roads of Monte Carlo since launch the stages in Germany will be very different to drive along (crash along) and to look at. The screenshots look as if they were taken on a baking hot, continental Europe summer day.

Can't wait to play some DiRT Rally this week, ahead of the trip to Holjes RX :D :D

Since TT will soon be old news, moving on to @justbiglee big event this week, could it be that DR has proven to be a  fair success early on, Codie's may have mustered the money to get a official FIAWRX license?  As per February's leak about securing licenses, could they have a bit of weight to throw around now?  PURE GOSSIP here

gfRally said:
Since TT will soon be old news, moving on to @justbiglee big event this week, could it be that DR has proven to be a  fair success early on, Codie's may have mustered the money to get a official FIAWRX license?  As per February's leak about securing licenses, could they have a bit of weight to throw around now?  PURE GOSSIP here

It must have something to do with RX and a licence with the series' promotor IMG. They've been toying and joking with each other for some time and it all makes perfect sense.

The pic on Instagram clearly hinted at an event/trip in early July, Holjes is an iconic RX track and Paul C. dropped a hint that they were looking at it months ago.

For me it comes down to the fashion in which DiRT and WorldRX will announce the tie-up. It sounds as if @justbiglee has something ridiculous lined up :D

EDIT: This was my 500th post on the forum (can I have my nickname back please? :P  ) and DiRTy Gossip Thread is almost at 100,000 views :) We do like gossip, don't we...

Honestly, I hope it's not a RX official license. This would mean a lot more focus on RX and less on Rally I'm afraid. And I can't see how good this will be in a game named DiRT Rally. Don't get me wrong, I do like RX but it really has nothing to do with rally imho.

12 New German Stages
5 New Cars:
- Lancia 037 Evo2
- Opel Kadett 16v
- Opel Manta 400
- Seat Ibiza Kit Car
- Peugeot 306 Kit Car

THANKS!!!

Any gossip in the stream?

I've only watched first 20 minutes - will need to wait for a YouTube upload.

When asked about when RX content will come out they just said to look into the pattern of updates - so we can pretty much expect it at the end of July.

Just got my job :D which means a week of intense blasts through the German Tarmac before I'm shipped off for three months

Sliding German Tarmac  :D :D :D
In a fast taste of two stages with the 306 and Lancia 037 that was I felt... Slide in every corner.... So much Fun!!!

Just got my job :D which means a week of intense blasts through the German Tarmac before I'm shipped off for three months

Kick ass gaming pc on your return?? congrats man!

So,having the game "officially" endorsed by Opel means we may see the Astra Kit Car or the Adam R2 in the future?Sweet...

macebig said:
So,having the game "officially" endorsed by Opel means we may see the Astra Kit Car or the Adam R2 in the future?Sweet...
It's a requirement of their license agreement that we put that on the legal screen. Would love to have that Astra in there though ;)

The Astra that was so successful in the BRC? Now that's a FWD car I could live with along with the Mini!

KickUp said:
macebig said:
It's a requirement of their license agreement that we put that on the legal screen. Would love to have that Astra in there though ;)
Could you enlighten us as to the reason why it's not on the game?

KickUp said:
macebig said:
yes and perhaps if you have any additional cars already planned/being build for the kit car class?

Evilsmurf said:

Kick ass gaming pc on your return?? congrats man!
As much as I'd love to, it's more likely to go towards a final year of drinki... Sorry, studying!

KickUp said:
macebig said:
Partly cost and partly because we couldn't find one quick enough.