DiRTy Gossip

Preordered on Steam for $59.99 
now i cant find info if that preorder  comes with Porsche ? Does anyone know?
thanks 

The GT3 RS is the preorder bonus, so yes.

Seems Christina's on fire on Twitter ATM...

Couple of videos this week, no Portuguese version, no physical version stockists in Canada, car list likely next week:

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/1085179608964784128

Stage kms and some other bits and pieces pending too. ;)

Couple of videos this week, no Portuguese version, no physical version stockists in Canada, car list likely next week:

You are a top drawer hero, @christinaMc. Been waiting for that little nugget of info. When's our new video dropping? 

Is that DLC info still on for this week? Could really use an idea on whether to expect more rally or more rallycross.

Is that DLC info still on for this week? Could really use an idea on whether to expect more rally or more rallycross.
Not all of the DLC info, but some of it - Season 1 content will be announced before launch, but this week's hint will allude to Rallycross... Which might be in another season. :)

Also, videos coming Thurs and Fri if all goes to plan. :D

RodgerDavies said: 

Thanks for that, appreciated. Now bring on the Skoda hinting...

Not all of the DLC info, but some of it - Season 1 content will be announced before launch, but this week's hint will allude to Rallycross... Which might be in another season. :)

Thursday and Friday? Two videos! This is a good week indeed. 

And hold on one incy wincy moment....does that mean that season 1 will be rally only content? Hairs on the back of my neck etc.....

RodgerDavies said: 

There will be something in the game to give the VW Polo R5 a run for its money. ;)

Alright this is getting out of order now, soda r5 confirmed. Is @christinaMc drunk? Keep it coming.

RodgerDavies said: 

There will be something in the game to give the VW Polo R5 a run for its money. ;)

Gotcha ;) I'm looking forward to the Citroen C3 too!

Rallystu2 said:

And hold on one incy wincy moment....does that mean that season 1 will be rally only content? Hairs on the back of my neck etc.....
I wonder if that means they're keeping 3 locations per season or not. Because that would mean we would still be missing one RX track, which is surprising.

Preordered on Steam for $59.99 
now i cant find info if that preorder  comes with Porsche ? Does anyone know?
thanks 

It will do. Is that in USD? If so, is that for 'standard' or 'deluxe' ?

Deluxe was $79.99 

Rallystu2 said:
Oh how good would this be.

I’d be happy with either a 50/50 split between rx and rally or 4 rally and 2 rx. But to be honest I’m just happy we get dlc

Oscar97 said:
Rallystu2 said:

I wonder if that means they're keeping 3 locations per season or not. Because that would mean we would still be missing one RX track, which is surprising.
Actually FIA WRX  2019 season has only 10 rounds.. and if we get 3, that means we have 11 tracks.. one MORE than this season

Will DirtFish or any playground available in Dirt Rally 2.0? It is really good to get used to new cars and test setups

I’d be happy with either a 50/50 split between rx and rally or 4 rally and 2 rx. But to be honest I’m just happy we get dlc
You DON'T want the return of the Knock Out tracks from Showdown?

Going back to the "why is physical cheaper than digital" for a moment: I think stores demand it, otherwise they'd go out of business if they were always undercut by digital. It's why they have store-exclusive DLC too, just trying to economically survive!

Rallystu2 said:

I didn't read it that way - suspect it's a hint of something that will be in Season 2, not Season 1; I expect both will be mixed. We'll find out soon enough.

CMMcBabe said:
You DON'T want the return of the Knock Out tracks from Showdown?

You just made me watch my first ever footage of Dirt Showdown.

:o

Such a pessimist @rogerdavies. @christinaMc CLEARLY eluded to the fact that we are getting 3 amazing rally locations. This is the gossip thread! Only wild exaggerations of tiny snippets of Intel are allowed in here. Did No one teach you how to make mountains out of mole hills at school?

Oscar97 said:
Rallystu2 said:

Actually FIA WRX  2019 season has only 10 rounds.. and if we get 3, that means we have 11 tracks.. one MORE than this season
The game features the 2018 season. We're still missing CotA, Riga, the Estering and Cape Town. Although they could just forget CotA entirely and I wouldn't mind.

Or they could forget about RX at all and just focus on the full rally calendar  :D

*pours some salt on popcorn*

Oscar97 said:
Rallystu2 said:

Nitro circus/ARX utah track!

If first season is only Rally, then we might get some kind theme pack?
up to 2000ccm Class or  for example maybe Colin McRae pack?
something like:
SUBARU Legecy RS Or Vauxhall Nova 
SUBARU Impreza 22b              just kidding  @tbtstt                                :) S4 WRC
Ford Focus 2001
Citroen Xsara 2003
now that Skoda is in Game Skoda Fabia 2005