Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

The first onboard in the video of Jon is definitly an Audi. Most likely of the EKS Supercar, but it is missing the name plate on the dashboard. So therefore I thinking it could be the Volland S1 Super 1600 as well, or an alternative S1 Supercar livery.

Here an picture of the EKS Audi cockpit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rallystu2 said:
Some exciting cars in there. The Citroen ds will be interesting suspension wise. I'm guessing that was a Saab at the end, has anyone confirmed it?


EDIT: I'm really unsure about the last car in that clip now. Too small a mobile phone to get a positive Id.
Last car is definitely the M3, in "definitely not Bastos" livery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I didn't see it as an m3 but my brain may have wanted to see a different shape. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Because of the Citroën DS you guys just sold me on the game. That is really very very nice indeed you where able to license this car  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So, final car list still under embargo. Oh well, was hoping to see it sometime this week. Gotta see that R2, R4 and R5 class. I wonder if Christina could at least hint at the final number. 'Over 50' is more towards 51 or more towards 59?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JorritVD said:
The first onboard in the video of Jon is definitly an Audi. Most likely of the EKS Supercar, but it is missing the name plate on the dashboard. So therefore I thinking it could be the Volland S1 Super 1600 as well, or an alternative S1 Supercar livery.

Here an picture of the EKS Audi cockpit:

It's the EKS car  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So, final car list still under embargo. Oh well, was hoping to see it sometime this week. Gotta see that R2, R4 and R5 class. I wonder if Christina could at least hint at the final number. 'Over 50' is more towards 51 or more towards 59?
I don't think those two things are connected (reviews and car list). I'm still hopeful of seeing the car list later this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any new locations deciderd?  Or what locations are they showing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Another thing worth mentioning, the replay cam of that car that might be a Citroen looks really good! 

Hope for many many cool replay cams! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The replay cameras are a lot better this time around with some really really nice ones. He's done a good job, our replay camera man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
The replay cameras are a lot better this time around with some really really nice ones. He's done a good job, our replay camera man.
And photo mode as in F1 2018?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Found another shot from today: https://www.instagram.com/concepterie/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JorritVD said:
Found another shot from today: https://www.instagram.com/concepterie/

Nice! Much more to AI difficulty with 1-100 rather than just 3-4 presets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
urgaffel said:
The replay cameras are a lot better this time around with some really really nice ones. He's done a good job, our replay camera man.
Weheeey. I feel for the man. Us testers gave been on him regarding all that  B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RANDOM QUESTION: Can any of the testers confirm that the ridiculous hovering helicopter has been axed for DR2.0? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
RANDOM QUESTION: Can any of the testers confirm that the ridiculous hovering helicopter has been axed for DR2.0? 
Nope. No idea. We didn't have much fancy stuff in our test builds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A video, almost nothing visable:
https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/651c2ba0ff941b6825ae9ebd5d6313dc/5C49AA1F/t50.12441-16/51030805_289365098405183_1197016858633365164_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

a random cockpit shot:


SCOOP. Opel R2 confirmed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JorritVD said:
A video, almost nothing visable:
https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/651c2ba0ff941b6825ae9ebd5d6313dc/5C49AA1F/t50.12441-16/51030805_289365098405183_1197016858633365164_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

a random cockpit shot:


SCOOP. Opel R2 confirmed:

Is it just me or the third monitor on the final picture looks like Monte Carlo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Excellent spot, that's another one for @JorritVD! 

Are we all convinced about the DS, or do we need a better picture before it goes on the list? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Julo264 said:
JorritVD said:
A video, almost nothing visable:
https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/651c2ba0ff941b6825ae9ebd5d6313dc/5C49AA1F/t50.12441-16/51030805_289365098405183_1197016858633365164_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

a random cockpit shot:


SCOOP. Opel R2 confirmed:

Is it just me or the third monitor on the final picture looks like Monte Carlo?
Its you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looks LIKE Monte Carlo.  Doubt it is though :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Julo264  impossible because monte-carlo is not on the complete game  but is true the pics is very strange  maybe  is country  with snow season ?  look forza horizon 4 ,same map for  4  different season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×