DiRTy Gossip

The first onboard in the video of Jon is definitly an Audi. Most likely of the EKS Supercar, but it is missing the name plate on the dashboard. So therefore I thinking it could be the Volland S1 Super 1600 as well, or an alternative S1 Supercar livery.

Here an picture of the EKS Audi cockpit:

Rallystu2 said:
Some exciting cars in there. The Citroen ds will be interesting suspension wise. I'm guessing that was a Saab at the end, has anyone confirmed it?

EDIT: I'm really unsure about the last car in that clip now. Too small a mobile phone to get a positive Id.
Last car is definitely the M3, in "definitely not Bastos" livery.

I didn't see it as an m3 but my brain may have wanted to see a different shape. 

Because of the Citroën DS you guys just sold me on the game. That is really very very nice indeed you where able to license this car  :)

So, final car list still under embargo. Oh well, was hoping to see it sometime this week. Gotta see that R2, R4 and R5 class. I wonder if Christina could at least hint at the final number. 'Over 50' is more towards 51 or more towards 59?

JorritVD said:
The first onboard in the video of Jon is definitly an Audi. Most likely of the EKS Supercar, but it is missing the name plate on the dashboard. So therefore I thinking it could be the Volland S1 Super 1600 as well, or an alternative S1 Supercar livery.

Here an picture of the EKS Audi cockpit:

It's the EKS car  :)

So, final car list still under embargo. Oh well, was hoping to see it sometime this week. Gotta see that R2, R4 and R5 class. I wonder if Christina could at least hint at the final number. 'Over 50' is more towards 51 or more towards 59?
I don't think those two things are connected (reviews and car list). I'm still hopeful of seeing the car list later this week.

Any new locations deciderd?  Or what locations are they showing? 

Another thing worth mentioning, the replay cam of that car that might be a Citroen looks really good! 

Hope for many many cool replay cams! 

The replay cameras are a lot better this time around with some really really nice ones. He's done a good job, our replay camera man.

urgaffel said:
The replay cameras are a lot better this time around with some really really nice ones. He's done a good job, our replay camera man.
And photo mode as in F1 2018?

Found another shot from today: https://www.instagram.com/concepterie/

JorritVD said:
Found another shot from today: https://www.instagram.com/concepterie/

Nice! Much more to AI difficulty with 1-100 rather than just 3-4 presets. 

urgaffel said:
Weheeey. I feel for the man. Us testers gave been on him regarding all that  B)

RANDOM QUESTION: Can any of the testers confirm that the ridiculous hovering helicopter has been axed for DR2.0? 

tbtstt said:
RANDOM QUESTION: Can any of the testers confirm that the ridiculous hovering helicopter has been axed for DR2.0? 
Nope. No idea. We didn't have much fancy stuff in our test builds. 

A video, almost nothing visable:
https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/651c2ba0ff941b6825ae9ebd5d6313dc/5C49AA1F/t50.12441-16/51030805_289365098405183_1197016858633365164_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

a random cockpit shot:

SCOOP. Opel R2 confirmed:

JorritVD said:
https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/651c2ba0ff941b6825ae9ebd5d6313dc/5C49AA1F/t50.12441-16/51030805_289365098405183_1197016858633365164_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com

a random cockpit shot:

Is it just me or the third monitor on the final picture looks like Monte Carlo?

Excellent spot, that's another one for @JorritVD! 

Are we all convinced about the DS, or do we need a better picture before it goes on the list? 

Julo264 said:
JorritVD said:

a random cockpit shot:

Is it just me or the third monitor on the final picture looks like Monte Carlo?
Its you!

Looks LIKE Monte Carlo.  Doubt it is though :P

Julo264  impossible because monte-carlo is not on the complete game  but is true the pics is very strange  maybe  is country  with snow season ?  look forza horizon 4 ,same map for  4  different season