DiRTy Gossip

Very slow week on the DiRTi Gossip front. It's as if the world grinds to a halt, when @justbiglee is on holiday sporting jammies for most of the day and watching out for dogs :P

Oh I dunno I dropped a pretty obvious one on twitter the other day, was a little disappointed you didn't pick it up.

Very slow week on the DiRTi Gossip front. It's as if the world grinds to a halt, when @justbiglee is on holiday sporting jammies for most of the day and watching out for dogs :P

No news is sometimes good news... We have been even more busy this week so no time for social media shenanigans. Exciting times!

Oh I dunno I dropped a pretty obvious one on twitter the other day, was a little disappointed you didn't pick it up.
Well then I'm sorry - next time please give some heads up... :P
I really don't know what you're referring to... Classic car picture guessing?

KickUp said:No news is sometimes good news... We have been even more busy this week so no time for social media shenanigans. Exciting times!
Haha I'll go as far as concluding that you've stopped one step short of announcing E3 gameplay show-off! :P It's great to hear that with Autosport nearing release DiRTi activity is picking up :)

I'm telling you guys , e3 is next week, crunch time! I predict that a DiRT4 teaser will be released at the very least. Since it seems that autosport is already in the reviewers hands, I can see them hyping up Grid Autosport, but they will drop a bomb about DiRT it's just the right time, to many teases lately E3 is usually a the place to make a big announcement or tease. If I'm write, I'm sending @biglee a box of pastries (or is that a punishment? )

gfRally said:
I'm telling you guys , e3 is next week, crunch time! I predict that a DiRT4 teaser will be released at the very least. Since it seems that autosport is already in the reviewers hands, I can see them hyping up Grid Autosport, but they will drop a bomb about DiRT it's just the right time, to many teases lately E3 is usually a the place to make a big announcement or tease. If I'm write, I'm sending @biglee a box of pastries (or is that a punishment? )
Haha I hope you're right! :)
I would be very very surprised if Codemasters teased next-gen DiRT game before they've shown anything about the next F1 game. But if they do I'd be very chuffed :)

@KickUp posted a tweet which he then removed shortly, something along the lines: 'What comes after E3? D?????'

I don't know what to think anymore. If you're right about this @gfRally then a box of pastries for @justbiglee would be your triumphant way of saying 'Got ya!'

gfRally said:
Haha I hope you're right! :)
I would be very very surprised if Codemasters teased next-gen DiRT game before they've shown anything about the next F1 game. But if they do I'd be very chuffed :)

@KickUp posted a tweet which he then removed shortly, something along the lines: 'What comes after E3? D?????'

I don't know what to think anymore. If you're right about this @gfRally then a box of pastries for @justbiglee would be your triumphant way of saying 'Got ya!'
LoL - I was drunk and got my alphabet mixed up ;)

Just for giggles I'm going say we will see the next DiRT game either September or December, give or take a month ;)

I reckon the next DiRT game will be released in around March/April 2015. GRID Autosport has had all the limelight since mid-April and it's being released near the end of this month is it?

I think after that, at the start of July perhaps there will be an F1 game announcement and I expect that to come out around the start of October.

Then I think there will be a DiRT game announcement, to be released in March or April 2015.

I'm probably completely wrong.

KickUp said:LoL - I was drunk and got my alphabet mixed up ;)
We'll have to get one of these for the wall

Hmmm, maybe something with lots of different rally things on it....

KickUp said:
KickUp said:LoL - I was drunk and got my alphabet mixed up ;)
We'll have to get one of these for the wall

Hmmm, maybe something with lots of different rally things on it....

A is for Accelerator

B is for Brake

C is for Calipers

D is for Differentials

E is for Exhaust

F is for Flippin' heck that was close.......

Well my interest in E3 next week just increased significantly: fingers crossed for some news now!

All of this has escalated quickly!

In my typical fashion I'll read too much into it all and conclude that lack of denial from the DiRTi team is at the very least suspicious! 

Wow all I did is make a comment about e3 and everyone goes bananas and @KickUp‌ gets drunk and babbles on twitter! I told you all we could all storm the gates at Codie's and feed them beer and they'd start gushing news!

@gfRally if E3 is getting codies to gush we had better supply codies HQ with some femfresh and panty pads before we are overwhelmed with wetness.

gfRally said:
Wow all I did is make a comment about e3 and everyone goes bananas and @KickUp‌ gets drunk and babbles on twitter! I told you all we could all storm the gates at Codie's and feed them beer and they'd start gushing news!
FH2 announcement prob'ly. Much more into Grid/Dirt space than any other next gen racer so far.

Are Codies not going to E3? I thought I saw @justbiglee mention something about packing on twitter, but I didn't read much into it at the time

Edit: Yep, they're taking Grid Autosport there, could we see a DiRT teaser as well?

Are Codies not going to E3? I thought I saw @justbiglee mention something about packing on twitter, but I didn't read much into it at the time

Edit: Yep, they're taking Grid Autosport there, could we see a DiRT teaser as well?

Not unless you start seeing photos of me and @kickup in LA working our way down the cocktail menu pop up on Twitter.

I know that @Loore is heading over to LA to show off GRID Autosport, and he told me on Twitter that it's only him - why would I have a reason not to believe him? :)
@jusbiglee is either very careful or he's genuinely not going to E3.

Nevertheless DiRTi Codies seem a bit cagey... Of course they cannot confirm or even hint if they're planning a big surprise rally game teaser at E3 or thereabouts, but... perhaps could strongly deny and save us from VERY high hopes next week? 
Would that be too much to ask? :)

Not unless you start seeing photos of me and @kickup in LA working our way down the cocktail menu pop up on Twitter.
We can always hope!

So once again I'm going to read too much into tweets and allow myself too much optimism :)

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/475921229132890112

Does that mean that the person in charge of @dirtgame account ( @justbiglee ) was at the airport with @Loore ?
If we don't see tweets from Ben or Lee in the next 6-7 hours while they're in the air it may be that Codies expedition to LA is bigger than just @Loore ...

Hmmm...

That's what I was thinking when I saw the tweet. I will be very happy if codies do a big E3 announcement!