DiRTy Gossip

Any news if the Polo '17 test version can make it through DLC or as a surprise??
We're not even sure about the fate of the 2000cc cars yet, so I think it might be too soon to hope for any 1600cc WRCars! 

I have never used Discord, but I'll give it a look if that's going to fill the gap in the meantime. 

As said above, hopefully the car list and season DLC will all be revealed before the forum is locked so there won't be anything to gossip about! 

I've provisionally started setting up a discord. However I'm not familiar with the thing. DiRTy Gossip temp is the name. I'm not sure if it requires invites or not tbh. I'll continue messing about with it.

You can set the invitation to a permanent link and then share with everyone so people will be able to join it.

Rallystu2 said:
I've provisionally started setting up a discord. However I'm not familiar with the thing. DiRTy Gossip temp is the name. I'm not sure if it requires invites or not tbh. I'll continue messing about with it.
you can make an invite link and post it here

tbtstt said:
Any news if the Polo '17 test version can make it through DLC or as a surprise??
We're not even sure about the fate of the 2000cc cars yet, so I think it might be too soon to hope for any 1600cc WRCars! 

I have never used Discord, but I'll give it a look if that's going to fill the gap in the meantime. 

As said above, hopefully the car list and season DLC will all be revealed before the forum is locked so there won't be anything to gossip about! 
Well actually it isnt a WRC car, it wasnt homologated at the end

@VilleAce Nice one, thanks for the vids - I didn't know that.

Obviously, other factors contribute, like the in-game version being set in......... well, setting it in autumn is a step to a lighter shade but having it as gravel instead of snow moves it closer to WRC or Rally Finland (who probably give image rights to WRC as per their contract).

And welcome aboard!

What if Codemasters use legendary stages that has not been used in Rally Finland for years. Like Humalamäki (last time 1984) or Myhinpää (Last time 2015, not sure). There must be some other stages too. I believe that another rally locations have legendary stages like that too. So could they include stages like this, without having issues with image rights.

That's cool, if everyone joins via my link then I'll keep it up, dependant on @kingofcoins far inferior server. 

Hopefully everyone joins one conversation rather than having two separate ones running: be easier if everyone is in the same place!

Rallywil1 said:
@VilleAce Nice one, thanks for the vids - I didn't know that.

Obviously, other factors contribute, like the in-game version being set in......... well, setting it in autumn is a step to a lighter shade but having it as gravel instead of snow moves it closer to WRC or Rally Finland (who probably give image rights to WRC as per their contract).

And welcome aboard!

What if Codemasters use legendary stages that has not been used in Rally Finland for years. Like Humalamäki (last time 1984) or Myhinpää (Last time 2015, not sure). There must be some other stages too. I believe that another rally locations have legendary stages like that too. So could they include stages like this, without having issues with image rights.
Myhinpää would be amazing .Propably even faster rollercoaster than Ouninpohja  I reckon Humalamäki would be too short to be featured in Dirt Rally. It's only under 4 km long. But I agree, there would be many legendary stages in Finland, which hasn't been used in the WRC in many years. Vaheri, Ehikki, Myhinpää, Savo... 

There is also spectator made recce videos for many of those stages at youtube. Codemasters don´t even have to leave their office to do those stages. Humalamäki is a bit short but you can always include some extra km from beginning or end.

Discord is growing https://discord.gg/3TbV9zd for joining.

Maybe @christinamc can join to give us any extra morsels whilst this forum is frozen.

I’ll wait until the end of the day to see who has the most members. I’ll delte mine if I have the least to keep the gossip in one place

Anyone fancy a rival third discord for all the really cool kids?
You must be referring to CodingRacer.

Anyone fancy a rival third discord for all the really cool kids?
You must be referring to CodingRacer.
Yea I think @codingracer will be starting the 'codemasters soon to announce wrc 9' discord. 

I think we should have one for the real gamers and one for the console users.

#lolpeasantbox

Making the most of the forum before it goes ;)
#BeCarefulNotToDisappearUpYourOwnBackside

tbtstt said:
I think we should have one for the real gamers and one for the console users.

#lolpeasantbox

Making the most of the forum before it goes ;)
#BeCarefulNotToDisappearUpYourOwnBackside
You were the only one I was trying to bait  B)