DiRTy Gossip

bogani said:

Approximately 2 minutes before the forum shutdown they will announce that Gymkhana will be the main feature of Dirt Rally 2.0 and the narrator will be our boi Ken Block!

tbtstt said:
I think we should have one for the real gamers and one for the console users.

#lolpeasantbox

Making the most of the forum before it goes ;)
#BeCarefulNotToDisappearUpYourOwnBackside
You were the only one I was trying to bait  B)
Not cool cool cool cool.

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
I think we should have one for the real gamers and one for the console users.

#lolpeasantbox

Making the most of the forum before it goes ;)
#BeCarefulNotToDisappearUpYourOwnBackside
You were the only one I was trying to bait  B)
Not cool cool cool cool.
My Nana always said, "Bad news first because the good news is probably a lie." Fun fact: she made me cry a lot.

Rallystu2 said:
Anyone fancy a rival third discord for all the really cool kids?
You must be referring to CodingRacer.
Yea I think @codingracer will be starting the 'codemasters soon to announce wrc 9' discord. 
I will be beta testing the forum in the meanwhile. The current one has a known issue with dates (6 months gets translated to 2 weeks as Christina reported, 2019 to 2018 as reported by myself and so on). I hope this will be fixed.

PD: I've just edited the comment to avoid the issue. 

Codemasters, please tell me that you haven't removed the rear wing from the back of the Mitsubishi R5?

The new "face lift" seems to go the same way.

No wing doesn't look right for an R5 car, but if that is the real life version then no one can fault the game.

Codemasters, please tell me that you haven't removed the rear wing from the back of the Mitsubishi R5?

Looks like the SpencerSport car/livery, and as it’s based on the UK car, then I’m guessing they’ve removed it. Hopefully it has the real sound though!

Looks like the SpencerSport car/livery, and as it’s based on the UK car, then I’m guessing they’ve removed it. Hopefully it has the real sound though!
They’re pretty slow, we overtook one in our Nova once. (It may have been broken down, but that’s not the point)

I don’t think I ever used it in D4, can’t say I’m going to be rushing to drive it in this

I don’t think I ever used it in D4, can’t say I’m going to be rushing to drive it in this
Ditto: I think I might have used it once or twice and that's it. Fiesta was my fave in D4, I wonder if the Polo or Fabia might become the new R5 of choice in DR2. 

Put to choose, would have preferred that the Hiunday R5 had stayed, and the Mitsubishi Space Star would have abandoned Dirt Rally 2.0...

tbtstt said:

Ditto: I think I might have used it once or twice and that's it. Fiesta was my fave in D4, I wonder if the Polo or Fabia might become the new R5 of choice in DR2. 
I hardly used it in D4 too, but that was mainly because I was disillusioned with the physics. 

I will I’ll be playing every car in this game. I will undoubtedly have my favourites. I think in the R5s the Fabia and the 208 will be my most played. Can’t wait to hear how the 208 sounds now! 

Keko55 said:
Put to choose, would have preferred that the Hiunday R5 had stayed, and the Mitsubishi Space Star would have abandoned Dirt Rally 2.0...

I used the Hyundai a few times so would have liked to have seen that stay in. I think the class has the most important R5 cars now though, so I'm not too upset that the Hyundai isn't back. 

Speaking of R5's, I have just seen this on Facebook:

Tamara Molinaro will run this livery at Rally Sweden, how good does that look? 

tbtstt said:
Keko55 said:

I used the Hyundai a few times so would have liked to have seen that stay in. I think the class has the most important R5 cars now though, so I'm not too upset that the Hyundai isn't back. 

Speaking of R5's, I have just seen this on Facebook:

Tamara Molinaro will run this livery at Rally Sweden, how good does that look? 
Good job on that livery. It manages to hide some of the hideous front end of that car  B)

Yea hopefully we get info instead of pure gameplay. Need those km's confirmed.

Quite how @christinamc thinks she can swan off on her jollies at this critical time I'll never know.

Rallystu2 said:

Quite how @christinamc thinks she can swan off on her jollies at this critical time I'll never know.
I assumed that Christina was part of these press events. Hopefully she will be back on the forum before they pull the plug in time to give us all the lists we are craving!

van Gogh livery confirmed ;)                              

dgeesi0 said:
van Gogh livery confirmed ;)                              

I wish there where more artistic liveries out there.  The above one is pretty good.  But there are not really that many that go beyond the sponsor colors/schemes.  Some of the test camo, even though black and white, is rather different and creative.  

Rallystu2 said:

Hahaha, it was booked ages ago, it just fell over a rubbish week - it was my wife's birthday (which is lucky, as she's the only person in the world I'd miss a rally experience for). I'm back now though - you guys have been busy  :D