DiRTy Gossip

2 hours ago, SirPhilMcKraken said:

To whoever said we were showing off, I was streaming on Monday evening and specifically asked for requests in the Twitch chat and our discord, I don't have a Twitch following nor do I care about having one so it was purely to help people see what they wanted to see.

That's exactly the sort of thing a show off would say. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

What would you guys rather have, one more long stage (front&back, cut up in two also front&back) for each existing location or 3 new locations with two long stages (front&back, cut up in two also front&back)?

Shop To just e-mailed to tell me they have taken my money: lets hope they get the game to the dispatch department ASAP! 

• Like 2

@RobRoy89 Thing is, you’d have been happy if Sweden from DR1 was included in DR2 base launch and, say, Argentina was in the DLC instead?

To me it’s the same end result.

• Agree 2

If half of the locations in DR2.0 were same stages from DR1, people would complain about rehashed content. They include it in a DLC, people complain its paying for what they already have. There will be no winner. Just accept it and either buy the DLC or don't.

Edited by SirPhilMcKraken
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

What sort of rare comment on DR1 content/stages? Yes it was used, but be glad you get so much new content for a game with such a small selling market.

And remember, if you were a F1 fan you get a new game with only 'old' content and circuits.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Janneman60 said:

What sort of rare comment on DR1 content/stages? Yes it was used, but be glad you get so much new content for a game with such a small selling market.

And remember, if you were a F1 fan you get a new game with only 'old' content and circuits.

agree, and apart from that, with new phisics, track degradation, correct car weight and remastered graphics  it would be almost a new experience to drive those stages 😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fedemaisonnave said:

Which is the exact time that will be available the 22nd??

Midnight in your region mate. So for me in the UK it's in precisely 35 hours and 17 minutes.....i think

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

the primary thing i want to feel is that you now can stop being afraid that  your car will sended to the moon if you slightly touch a roadbank like dr1 wales , because correct car weight now  😍😍😍

I can confirm you no longer have to worry about this. 

You just need to be afraid of a rally ending crash happening now instead. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

When will the content of the season 2 be revealed ? I thought both seasons would be before release...

7 minutes ago, Fedemaisonnave said:

Which is the exact time that will be available the 22nd??

On PS4/Xbox on midnight, no matter where you live. on PC theyre not sure yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toninus said:

When will the content of the season 2 be revealed ? I thought both seasons would be before release...

I think Season 2 is announced post launch? @ChristinaMc would be able to confirm this. But she’s probably a bit busy right now seeing as there 1.5 days to launch!

19 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

I think Season 2 is announced post launch? @ChristinaMc would be able to confirm this. But she’s probably a bit busy right now seeing as there 1.5 days to launch!

I'm here!!! 🙂 Season 2 reveal will be post-launch - hoping to have it as soon as possible, but we obvs wanna release it with some cool illustrative pics and videos which take time (and also need licensing approvals!)

• Like 1

The moaning in this thread lately has annoyed me cause I’m so ******* excited for Friday! I swear gaming communities have got so toxic in the last few years, people just ***** and moan and demand answers from people constantly at all times.

• Like 5
  • Agree 2

Just now, RallyDriven said:

The moaning in this thread lately has annoyed me cause I’m so ******* excited for Friday! I swear gaming communities have got so toxic in the last few years, people just ***** and moan and demand answers from people constantly at all times.

Your comment is rubbish and riddled with management issues, I demand to know why.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Nonetheless, this is one of the few games and communities where the ambience is actually friendly and there's some sort of teamwork in a way, competitions aside. Rally is the kind of sport that unites people in general and that's one of the reasons I also love it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

I'm here!!! 🙂 Season 2 reveal will be post-launch - hoping to have it as soon as possible, but we obvs wanna release it with some cool illustrative pics and videos which take time (and also need licensing approvals!)

i assume S2 it will be RX-based,right?   😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1