DiRTy Gossip

2 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Still need to wait a few days before i get my copy. 
giphy.gif

Thanks Bol.com (or Koch Benelux?)  😥
giphy.gif

Well, think about me. I'll be switching on DiRT Rally very soon. The first one. 

#StillHaveWRCarsTho

There will be "Rally" cars though, like this 2001 Impreza. #finallybacktogossip
474633551_2001impreza.thumb.png.4ce98299f0f12ba027dd3bde635ba354.png

Edited by JorritVD
  • Like 5
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, carpa said:

Well, think about me. I'll be switching on DiRT Rally very soon. The first one. 

#StillHaveWRCarsTho

Well that’s your choice. I couldn’t go back to DR ever again now. 

After a few runs DR2.0 feels more natural to me, loved DR but can't see me running it again now.

Edited by TonyRickard
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

The S7 WRCar looks way better to me than the road-going 'bugeye'. Still can't understand why. Also, Burns' #5 on the door looking good as always

Onto more Gossipy stuff, do you think the 2001 Impreza will be in season 2 or season 3? That looks quite ready to me, I guess S2 isn't full Rallycross after all

8 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

Well that’s your choice. I couldn’t go back to DR ever again now. 

It's not a matter of choice, unless you think my wallet has free will😅

Besides, I'm sentimental enough to go back to DR1, just to remember where it all started, even after finally buying DR2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carpa said:

It's not a matter of choice, unless you think my wallet has free will😅

Besides, I'm sentimental enough to go back to DR1, just to remember where it all started, even after finally buying DR2

**** sorry. I mis read your post! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Could be a free car in an update, a season 2,3,4,... car, could be a season 1 car still (though a fixed roadmap already seems to be in place for that).

Maybe they do the "free cigar" trick. You have a platinum golf club membership and sometimes get a free cigar or drink as a show of appreciation, though you already paid it by your membership.

7 minutes ago, carpa said:

The S7 WRCar looks way better to me than the road-going 'bugeye'. Still can't understand why. Also, Burns' #5 on the door looking good as always

Onto more Gossipy stuff, do you think the 2001 Impreza will be in season 2 or season 3? That looks quite ready to me, I guess S2 isn't full Rallycross after all

It's coming in Season 1. Been confirmed already.

Edited by Riggs
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Riggs said:

It's coming in Season 1. Been confirmed already.

Nope, that is the 2008 Impreza. 

On 2/14/2019 at 3:29 PM, ChristinaMc said:

Hi team! So, there's been a bit of confusion over which Impreza's going to be in the Season One pack. After double and triple checking, I can confirm that it is the 2008 Subaru Impreza coming in Week 9. We were right in the first place, the correction was wrong - it's the one piloted by Petter Solberg in the top flight international rally championship 11 years ago.

However, because of the boo-boo, I'm allowed to tell you this: there was only confusion because we'll be bringing the 2001 Impreza to the game in another Season. 😉 

Sorry again! The good news is, we know to double and triple check before publishing/amending lists now... 

Edited by JorritVD
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, carpa said:

The S7 WRCar looks way better to me than the road-going 'bugeye'. Still can't understand why. 

It's the headlights, as I call them "stealth bugeyes"

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JorritVD said:

Nope, that is the 2008 Impreza. 

Nevermind, I was still thinking about the discord announcement but then it came to be confirmed the 2008.

14 minutes ago, Dexter249 said:

It's the headlights, as I call them "stealth bugeyes"

Yeah, the black headlights really help, but looking more in detail at the differences I think the front bumper also has a big effect. It extends all the way to the bottom of the bugeyes and it's flatter on the WRCar, making the front look wider, and the more pronounced wheel arches help too. The bonnet looks flatter behind the headlights too.

22 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

**** sorry. I mis read your post! 🤦🏼‍♂️

No problem, if I find some games to return I might pick it up on the 26th. 90€ for the Deluxe just weren't possible though, as I've just picked up photography and well, it's quite an expensive hobby... 

18 minutes ago, carpa said:

No problem, if I find some games to return I might pick it up on the 26th. 90€ for the Deluxe just weren't possible though, as I've just picked up photography and well, it's quite an expensive hobby... 

Yeah you can say that again! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

Hurrah, actual gossip again! 😄

54 minutes ago, carpa said:

The S7 WRCar looks way better to me than the road-going 'bugeye'. Still can't understand why. 

Well the only way was up from the road car. I can still recall the disappointment of the bug eye reveal now...

...the Prodrive headlight conversation absolutely transforms the look of the front end. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, JorritVD said:

It's quite possible thats just a car they used for testing since it was in both DR1 and D4 but I live in hope. I live in more hope that we'll get the blob or hawkeye 😞

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SirPhilMcKraken said:

It's quite possible thats just a car they used for testing since it was in both DR1 and D4 but I live in hope. I live in more hope that we'll get the blob or hawkeye 😞

41375464.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Steering Sensivity option is supposed to be greyed out? I've G27 and i can't change it, it's "locked" at 50 Steering Sensivity.

After calibrating wheel, it's still greyed out, and i wanna change that to 100. Anyone with same issue?

26 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

I’m home and look what’s here 😍4664F375-11D8-45F2-B949-498733B4E16D.thumb.jpeg.5849879ea7b02640ca1a2feeba82f844.jpeg

Just make sure you put in the Game code before the steam code when during installation! It gets a bit borked if you do it the other way round.

17 minutes ago, austinb said:

Just make sure you put in the Game code before the steam code when during installation! It gets a bit borked if you do it the other way round.

Steam? You mustn’t have looked at the picture very carefully!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

just have tried RX for the first time with the fiesta omse on barcellona ............  man they really nailed it!!!!!  much much more fun than before 😛

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, austinb said:

How do you get that Throwback Case?

geez this game released on Thursday over here

I see what you did there Codies.

It's the deluxe edition available to all today, and the steel book case is special edition you can order if you want.

• Agree 1