DiRTy Gossip

With all the critics I have atm I sincerely hope all issues will bé resolved and the game will be in a state it deserves to be. All critics are well deserved and it is to Codies to react. I can see an excellent game beneath it. Please balance it out and make it shine in all departements. 

3 minutes ago, Deckard2014 said:

Has there been any response from Codemasters about the broken FFB yet? It's pretty much unplayable on the wheel for me at the moment. Kind of annoyed since I paid the extra to get it unlocked early. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/comments/atojsm/ffb_issue_lack_of_textureroad_feel_ffb_force_ffb/

Go into the config files on your drive, the change (depending on device) should look like this:

Original value:

<device id="{B677044F-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="tm_t150" priority="100" type="wheel" />

Updated value:

<device id="{B677044F-0000-0000-0000-504944564944}" name="tm_t150" priority="100" type="wheel" ffb_force="5.0" ffb_friction="1.5" />

Edited by versedi
  • Like 1

Thanks but I'm on PS4. Guess we just have to wait for a patch. 

27 minutes ago, Deckard2014 said:

¿Ha habido alguna respuesta de Codemasters sobre el FFB roto? Es bastante imposible de jugar en la rueda para mí en este momento. Algo molesto ya que pagué el extra para desbloquearlo antes. 

Yes, Christina answered me a twitter message telling me that they are aware of the problems of FFB and they will fix it ...

• Like 1

To say it's un-driveable or un-enjoyable is just not true though. This game is perfectly serviceable and damn fun. Just needs a few tweaks, as does every game ever.

• Agree 15

7 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

To say it's un-driveable or un-enjoyable is just not true though. This game is perfectly serviceable and damn fun. Just needs a few tweaks, as does every game ever.

•  

I agree fully, but the criticisms of the FFB are being massive everywhere, and I'm afraid this will affect their sales if they do not fix it, so I hope they do

Edited by elrojodp8

For me personally it's unplayable with no FFB but I'm glad you're enjoying it. 

3 minutes ago, Deckard2014 said:

For me personally it's unplayable with no FFB but I'm glad you're enjoying it. 

i understand you.

I enjoy it because the game is really excellent, but I do not have full enjoyment due to the FFB

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

They're 30fps on console, that's the only thing I don't like about them really.

Why have they reached that solution? The Dirt Rally 1 replays was stunning.

32 minutes ago, elrojodp8 said:

I agree fully, but the criticisms of the FFB are being massive everywhere, and I'm afraid this will affect their sales if they do not fix it, so I hope they do

That's already happened though, they might limit the lost sales by fixing it before the actual release, but that is unlikely, and will cause lower sales.

Has there been any word on if/when Leagues will be available? Would really like to Re-launch the DRC in the coming weeks

1 minute ago, SkyRex said:

Has there been any word on if/when Leagues will be available? Would really like to Re-launch the DRC in the coming weeks

I've been told "weeks not months". Waiting to get RaceDepartment Rally Championship back as well!

• Like 1

Impressive physics, CM. The DS21 is incredible... I grew up with their games, and they always seemed a few developed in time. Thank you.

Anyone else wants a DLC with Paul Coleman as a codriver? I'm having a really hard time with Mills. Timings are OK, but voice and accentuation doesn't feel right for me.
Or, for Russian compatriots, Alexei Arnautov would be great.

Is there any news about Season 2 or 3?

Season 2 is going to be very much RX content if i'm not mistaken. There is rumors about one more Subaru and Porsche. If season 2 is grp.b rx, then shoud there be one more DCL coming with Dirt Rally location content? Or is it going to be massive Season 2? 

I really like Phil Mills calls. Hopefully Codemasters may introduce new language codrivers for all yall

• Agree 2

Just now, Rallystu2 said:

I really like Phil Mills calls. Hopefully Codemasters may introduce new language codrivers for all yall

I agree. But, do any of you feel that some notes are bit of? Just wondering, if it's just me or is there few corners that have wrong note :classic_ohmy:

6 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

I believe the C3 R5 falls into this category too, seeing as they recorded them both together.

Any ideas on when they will get those updated sounds?

Earlier I lost two stages of progress, because game thought my data was not synced with the racenet and it reset the whole championship. Now in the second run, I completed two rallies, 12 stages in total, won both and it didn't pay any money for either. -20.000 Cr for repairs. 0 Cr of profit. This way myTeam is not sustainable...

I'd really like to get some upgraded cars for the dailys/weeklys... but like this I guess I put the myTeam on hold for now. A little frustrating and immersion breaking, will stick to historic championship for now.

They just pushed a fix to racenet stuff in the last hour, maybe it was that which broke your in-progress stuff?

Just now, F2CMaDMaXX said:

They just pushed a fix to racenet stuff in the last hour, maybe it was that which broke your in-progress stuff?

Could be, but it put my game into no-money state aparantly.

I'm more upset by the 0 Cr issue, than by the fact I lost 2 stages of progress. Cause I can't really go forward now.

• Agree 1

Can anyone who is already playing DR 2 tell me if replays are saveable as a file on the hard drive that you can replay later? Really hoping they let you do this now.

30 minutes ago, Rygar86 said:

Can anyone who is already playing DR 2 tell me if replays are saveable as a file on the hard drive that you can replay later? Really hoping they let you do this now.

Sadly no.