DiRTy Gossip

seems a bit weird to post your own twitter like that 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, dgeesi0 said:

seems a bit weird to post your own twitter like that 😂

Sometimes people just get lazy and want to link their content without having to reupload it somewhere else. He puts up enough video, I'll give him a free pass this time =P

@ChristinaMc

please give us option to disable collisions in online RX  like dirt rally 1.

it's full of dudebro's who play demolition derby.

played 1hour and now i'm angry 😅

8 minutes ago, CatBadders said:

Sometimes people just get lazy and want to link their content without having to reupload it somewhere else. He puts up enough video, I'll give him a free pass this time =P

It’s the easy option when you just want to share a clip directly from the console 🙂

Anything I do on YouTube requires capture card + editing on desktop + all the file transferring. If I just want to share a short clip it’s easier to do everything over the cloud using Xbox and Twitter’s native features, and the rich embedding options of this forum 🙂 

• Agree 3

During play last night I am 99% certain I saw an Irish Tarmac clip used in the introduction video for the Modern Classics Historic Championships? I can draw only one conclusion from this (possible) sighting: IRISH TARMAC DLC CONFIRMED

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Eyes open ladies and gentlemen. I just spotted KEBABPIZZA.pssg in the game files!

YI4X0-D4_vCsi16A5YNMlhFZXdgMmBNqeLX-1Yce

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, ChristinaMc said:

Pretty much! Not quite a mega-patch, but we're logging and investigating everything coming up. 🙂 

Awesome, Thanks christina 😛

Posted (edited)

Whilst there’s not much dirty gossip, I thought I’d post some personal gossip from next months Clacton Rally...

BA820119-362C-4C8C-8455-4BF5CB6285E1.jpeg

Edited by RallyDriven
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, bogani said:

Eyes open ladies and gentlemen. I just spotted KEBABPIZZA.pssg in the game files!

YI4X0-D4_vCsi16A5YNMlhFZXdgMmBNqeLX-1Yce

I'm hoping @urgaffel finally opened his pizzeria take-away in the town in Spain. With additional delivery service with a Lancia Delta S4. The exhaust will surely keep the pizza warm... 

12 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Whilst there’s not much dirty gossip l, thought I’d post some personal gossip from next months Clacton Rally...

You drive a Talbot ? Im jealous if so......................

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madhun1967 said:

You drive a Talbot ? Im jealous if so......................

Co driving, it’s the first ever event for the car

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Whilst there’s not much dirty gossip l, thought I’d post some personal gossip from next months Clacton Rally...

Get that thing going sideways out there, good luck :classic_happy:

Related image

Edited by PJTierney
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Good luck @RallyDriven, bit far for me to pop down and see you since I'm currently without a car but I hope you go well. I'll just stay here and maybe create a few ffb threads or something.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Good luck @RallyDriven, bit far for me to pop down and see you since I'm currently without a car but I hope you go well. I'll just stay here and maybe create a few ffb threads or something.

Honestly someone needs to put in the time and effort to go port all of @F2CMaDMaXX's info out of the Discord and onto these forums. It's a treasure trove of info that I think would help a lot of people out

• Thanks 1

gonna have to get my ass in gear and get my mk2 GTI on bike carbs ,done this summer and post some autocross footage 🙂 

The outer Chamber, has an effect of acceleration to the horrible throttle...

• Confused 1

DiRTAccount verificato @dirtgame 14 min14 minuti fa

Well - what a week! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for all your support and feedback. This is only the beginning for DiRT Rally 2.0, and we're already working on the next updates. We hope you love what's in store. Keep it lit! Love, Team DiRT xD0l_wfAX0AAdr63.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

This game is addictive! More satisfying than ever before when your in the groove flying along stages. I was supposed to come off it hours ago after being on it most of the day as well and 1 last rally has been... well many more. So good! Free play is awesome and the difficulty slider is a great addition. 👍

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Very cool to see such positive coverage of an ITRC event. I really hope this isn't the last time we see DiRT and Ireland together in a video! 

• Agree 2

in my team i did not change the tyre after a puncture because the end  was near....

i wanted to change it on next stage after start but it don't give me the option........  :classic_dry: