DiRTy Gossip

10 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Speaka de Englisha.

elrojodp8 you are a jerk, a loser. I don't care about BAN, you're a poop child. condolences for your mother who made you stupid. my every comment is yours: I don't like it. clown. too many kindergarten children in this forum
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 4

2 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

elrojodp8 you are a jerk, a loser. I don't care about BAN, you're a poop child. condolences for your mother who made you stupid. my every comment is yours: I don't like it. clown. too many kindergarten children in this forum

poop child. :classic_laugh: 

But seriously, make like a tree and leave.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Murikka said:

poop child. :classic_laugh: 

But seriously, make like a tree and leave.

98% do not like, 

all of that stupid child, just to spite.

Immagine.png

I might have known this place was riddled with poop children. 

1 minute ago, ale81udine said:

98% do not like, 

all of that stupid child, just to spite.

Immagine.png

Maybe you get all those dislikes, because you act like a poop child?

• Haha 3

Oh good, i'm glad translate is working, please freaking use it.  Again, this is an English speaking forum, use that language.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 4

Sorry if someone already posted about this, but I just started a new championship and the last round is Monte Carlo? I thought it goes live next week? For some reason it’s there instead of New Zealand. I don’t have it in free play though

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

you **** kids. you are a nice group of **** in this forum 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Sorry if someone already posted about this, but I just started a new championship and the last round is Monte Carlo? I thought it goes live next week? For some reason it’s there instead of New Zealand. I don’t have it in free play though

Well sounds like you need to beat that entire championship tonight! and don't forget to record the last event and put it on youtube for us =P

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Oh good, i'm glad translate is working, please freaking use it.  Again, this is an English speaking forum, use that language.

Being an Italian in this forum has never been this much fun, I'm telling you. This is even better than talking about Lancias

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ale81udine said:

Haven't you already been through this nonsense before when you first joined the forum @ale81udine?

For someone who thinks everyone else is childish you are quick to resort to name calling and insults.

• Agree 2

Yea abuse seems to be going up in this forum. Someone needs to pick up the ban hammer soon. Getting silly.

• Agree 4

38 minutes ago, RallyDriven said:

Whaaaaaat. Video to discord sil-vous-plait!

2 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

Yea abuse seems to be going up in this forum. Someone needs to pick up the ban hammer soon. Getting silly.

Tensions are high after a not so great patch. 

5 hours ago, Porkhammer said:

Can I be a poop child too?

Thought you already had that covered? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

Whaaaaaat. Video to discord sil-vous-plait!

I will when I get there, I’ll try and do it tonight. Currently mid-way through the second round in the US. I should have posted a picture last night 

Also, I haven’t been on here in about a week and I didn’t really read through the conversation before posting until now. Why are we talking about some kind of baby covered in poo?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

Banned him for a week and if he comes back with the same attitude he will be perma banned.

• Thanks 7
  • Disagree 1

Patch is too little, too late.

Hope Codies will continue to support what's left of their paying customers through bugfix patches though.

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Dirt rally 2.0 sinks even deeper 31 place at uk charts at only 3rd week 😞 

https://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110015

I hope this is lession that will learn HQ of Codies, that sales number had nothing to do allways with game itself, its all of choice HQ  made, bad decision, 

with Online Career mode, racenet problems.. second Account not accsess to DLC on consoles.. ffb.. thats just a few things that make poeple Angry, and bad word spread very quickly.

i am just sad for sales number, because for this great workers at Codies who put in great effort, that game looks so stunning.. 

Edited by dani211212
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

36 minutes ago, chukonu said:

Patch is too little, too late.

Hope Codies will continue to support what's left of their paying customers through bugfix patches though.

Too little, too late? It's less than a month after release.

We have 6 months of live service, so I'm sure all creases will be ironed out.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 9