DiRTy Gossip

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Yes, but was it Hoover or Dyson? I need to know whether it was American suction or British.

Hmm, based off the sound, they may have gone from Hoover to Dyson in their quality, but whichever one we decide on.... (*puts on shades*) they still suck...

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX

Posted (edited)

Patch 1.05 for ps4 is available now!

No patch notes just the usual text.

Edited by Joe289

2 minutes ago, Joe289 said:

Patch 1.05 for ps4 is available now!

Yep, 508mb, downloading now. Any info about patchnotes?

6 minutes ago, Mikkeli said:

7.9 Gb for Steam version :classic_blink: Downloading...

1.1gb for me.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ShodanCat said:

1.1gb for me.

Do you have Deluxe or normal edition? I have Deluxe version.

Edited by Mikkeli

Just now, Mikkeli said:

Deluxe

Monte Carlo DLC is added to the list on steam while downloading. :classic_smile:

5 minutes ago, Mikkeli said:

Well it just finished downloading 1.1gb, now it's downloading 6.6gb so you were correct.

Posted (edited)

Hope they can record the sound for the new Fiesta MK8 R5 😛 , that thing sounds reallyyy nice

Edited by Fedemaisonnave

Looks like it's coming in the right time, so tomorrow it launches. I'm curious to see if any bug fixes come with this patch.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

had a lot of problems with steam  with first update   and todays update..............  40gb free on  c :    after 2gb on download  it shows me there is non more space on ssd........   **** steam 😡

Edited by teknoid85

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

had a lot of problems with steam  with first update   and todays update..............  40gb free on  c :    after 2gb on download  it shows me there is non more space on ssd........   **** steam 😡

Has nothing to do with Steam, but how Codemasters organizes its patches. And yes, its somewhat ridiculous to need roundabout 45 gigs of free space to download and install a 7gig patch. Mabe write it into the patchnotes how much space is needed to install the update. Other devs can pull that off as well if the requirements are that much higher than anticipated.

Edited by Civarello

v1.2.1 patch notes are below:
- My Team Special Events issues fixed
- We've fixed not receiving input from unofficial devices (without re-connecting the device after press start)
- Special liveries and Monte Carlo Rally unlocked for Deluxe Edition players on Steam

Well damn, I think this is the update that is going to send me to Microcenter for a new dedicated gaming SSD... I can't keep shuffling games off of my main one to my media HDD just to update DR2.0, and then shuffle them all back -.-

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Also, that joke became far less relevant after the release of Gran Turismo Sport.

May bad then, the last one I played was GT6. I still enjoy rehashing tired cliches though 😃

Posted (edited)

One positive thing from my side: I think the price of 3,49 Euros is pretty ok for the individual Rally-Events. Yes, they´re still the old Events we all know inside-out from DR1. But they´re still among the best Rally-Stages ever put into a Rally-game. And they´re still different to drive due to the enhanced handling. I´m sure other companies would have taken at least douple that price.

Edited by Civarello
  • Agree 6

9 minutes ago, Civarello said:

One positive thing from my side: I think the price of 3,49 Euros is pretty ok for the individual Rally-Events. Yes, they´re still the old Events we all know inside-out from DR1. But they´re still among the best Rally-Stages ever put into a Rally-game. And they´re still different to drive due to the enhanced handling. I´m sure other companies would have taken at least douple that price.

Man it's all perfect except for this rocky mountain of bugs haunting the game. I'm much more aprehensive about that.

3 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Man it's all perfect except for this rocky mountain of bugs haunting the game. I'm much more aprehensive about that.

Don´t need to tell me........I have DR 2.0 on hold anyway. Am busy with Sekiro at the moment, and in two days the next Grim Dawn Add-On gets released. Maybe in a couple of weeks I will make another SERIOUS attempt at the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Civarello said:

Don´t need to tell me........I have DR 2.0 on hold anyway. Am busy with Sekiro at the moment, and in two days the next Grim Dawn Add-On gets released. Maybe in a couple of weeks I will make another SERIOUS attempt at the game.

I had to shelve it too, and I'm so passionate about it. I hope it gets fixed soon.