DiRTy Gossip

1 hour ago, TURBODEVIN19 said:

4 new achievements have been added, they are still hidden tho:

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/690790/achievements/

My guess is these are Monte related, but 4 just for Monte seems like a lot, as not all 6 other rally locations have a dedicated achievement.

Edit: apparently those have been added a week ago already.

2019-03-26 11_42_27-Window.png

2019-03-26 11_48_29-Window.png

No new Achievements have shown up on Xbox, and a quick look at PS4 Trophy sites shows none either.

The updated Monte Carlo might be the best location in any rally game so far. Absolutely amazing. During a weekly bonus challenge in Monte, I saw a pile of snow fall down from the mountain on the road in front of my car on a night stage. Freaked me out so bad, I crashed 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 2

Is the road sound louder in this update? (Gravel and Rocks banging into the floor) I'm hearing it now, and its an awesome feeling, having a slider to tune the volume of it, would be great

Can anyone confirm that it puts Monte Carlo in if you start a new Championship? Or do you have to start the whole career again?

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Decks said:

Can anyone confirm that it puts Monte Carlo in if you start a new Championship? Or do you have to start the whole career again?

It does, but it's not 100% accurate as the championships are currently locked to 6 events.

Edited by Riggs
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, klauskristjan said:

For PS4 you have to buy Monte separately for 0 money. If you can not see Monte on PS4, check them from phone etc and buy them there.

Ofc. I forgot that, thanks!

Posted (edited)

Dirt rally 2.0 showed up with 20% off for gold on Xbox marketplace deals tab.dont think it has gone live my guess spring sale.

Edited by tvvang
  • Disagree 1

i have a question: how have you guys adjusted the FOV slider?    i have it set to max, because the sense of speed, bot maybe it's wrong 🤔

23 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

i have a question: how have you guys adjusted the FOV slider?    i have it set to max, because the sense of speed, bot maybe it's wrong 🤔

Just like all other race games, i calculate my FOV and use this.

11 minutes ago, RoccoTTS said:

Just like all other race games, i calculate my FOV and use this.

i have adjusted it now  to min. for curiosity,  for me it0s the same  😂

The minimum value for soundsettings is 50, is this normal?

In short, this blurred effect that many people will never resolve, I fear, will be so.:classic_angry:

12 minutes ago, J89 said:

That was the minimums in DR1, so while I haven't checked in 2.0, it wouldn't surprise me if they kept that from DR1

Wow monte is a lot different to DR1. Very slippery on both the black ice and the snow sections. Just took the Aston up a long stage, and drifting around in the snow was very tough but a lot of fun!

• Agree 4

37 minutes ago, MARLINIYATSIA said:
I've been following tweets, hints, interviews and posts appearing from Codemasters on the next rally game. I wanted to put the information in one place so that we can all try reading too much into it all 🙂

Think you are about 5 years behind the conversation. You may have some reading to do

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Fedemaisonnave said:

Is the road sound louder in this update? (Gravel and Rocks banging into the floor) I'm hearing it now, and its an awesome feeling, having a slider to tune the volume of it, would be great

Yes it is! It was requested by some of us testers since it was slightly toned down with the release build. 

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, RoccoTTS said:

Going sideways in Monte Carlo is so much fun :classic_biggrin:

20190326110811_1.jpg

Moments before disaster. No way you didn't hit that car.

13 hours ago, BloodCat said:

snip.

So what's the difference? I thought the Union Jack was the British flag? Unless it's the group of "independant" ...states or whatever.

2 hours ago, J89 said:

They claim it helps keep people from "stealing" car sounds, call outs, and music. It's just kind of annoying not being able to really turn off certain things though.

8 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Yes, i hit that car slightly but no big disaster was following :classic_wink:

14 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

It's just kind of annoying not being able to really turn off certain things though.

I'd prefer to be able to up co-drivers voice to 150 instead.

27 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

So what's the difference? I thought the Union Jack was the British flag? Unless it's the group of "independant" ...states or whatever.

A union of independent countries as far as I understand. Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England all having independent flags and the United Kingdom, Union Jack flag. Not sure if there's any little countries too like Shetland Islands or others. If I'm wrong we'll find out soon.😁

Posted (edited)

Sort of. Northern Ireland,  Scotland , Wales and England fall under the Flag and governance of Great Britain, the symbol of which is the Union Flag.

(Northern Ireland technically isn't part of Great Britain) 

Edited by Rallystu2