Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

Should be a tweak for the Manta engine db in next weeks patch alongside the genuine M1 engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game's already on -25% sale in Steam. Can't help feeling a bit robbed paying full 75€ for kind of alpha phase game few months ago.. :classic_huh:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MacNitro said:

The game's already on -25% sale in Steam. Can't help feeling a bit robbed paying full 75€ for kind of alpha phase game few months ago.. :classic_huh:

all games go cheaper after time......  it was your choice to buy it  on release,  don't understand your point

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Loving the Manta, the easiest RWD car for me so far, done a few of the NZ stages and I was doing some glorious power slides out of the corners! 

Yea the manta is great, I enjoyed the pig that is the Ascona, so it's nice having the big sister join the party. I'm looking forward to getting to know the M1 when it has it's proper sound. Especially with Sweden and Germany round the corner, which I believe will be great fun with the new GBRWD cars

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Loving the Manta, the easiest RWD car for me so far, done a few of the NZ stages and I was doing some glorious power slides out of the corners! 

but if you manage to handle the m1   there's only one winner.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’ve mentioned this before (maybe several times 🙂).  With Petters announced retirement today I started thinking again about DLC.

With the 2008 Subaru coming, and no Burns Subaru mentioned (yet).  It would be great to have a special DLC that I would call “Subaru Legends and Liverys Pack” 

Pack would include:

McRae 1992 Subaru Lagacy

McRae 1996 Subaru WRC (2door)

Petters 2008 Livery

Burns 2001 Impreza WRC

Higgins 2008 Livery (Rally America Hood)

Oliver Solberg’s 2019 Subaru Impreza ARA

 

 

for the naysayers about what class cars fit,  I don’t care!  Every car has an advantage over the other, we are not talking 1960s Mini in the Group B class, all these cars can find thier way in.  IRL doesn’t always maych perfectly either!  

Edited by gfRally
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sega Rally anyone?

 

 

Edited by Rygar86
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rygar86 said:

Sega Rally anyone?

 

 

i love THIS car...........  😢😢😢

  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I would like to see any new Subaru or Toyota (and it's hardly possible), I just want to have Lancia 037 / F2 Class / Greece stages back.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a shame we're missing it. SLRE has one. Gravel has one. RBR has about 4 models covering several years

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, SergeyTokarev said:

As much as I would like to see any new Subaru or Toyota (and it's hardly possible), I just want to have Lancia 037 / F2 Class / Greece stages back.

i think there are enough fwd car classes ( 60fwd, 80fwd,r2)  ....  instead i'm hoping for  2018 wrc class (380bhp) even with unofficial liveries

Edited by teknoid85
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SergeyTokarev said:

As much as I would like to see any new Subaru or Toyota (and it's hardly possible), I just want to have Lancia 037 / F2 Class / Greece stages back.

You can keep those horrible F2s but I do miss the 037. BMW M1 is pretty close for now though.

Yeah, Greece would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Smithers1968 said:

You can keep those horrible F2s but I do miss the 037. BMW M1 is pretty close for now though.

Yeah, Greece would be great.

Yes, Greece looked great.  Mexico would be nice too if they wanted a new location.

 

My heart is still set on a revival of the Safari location from D3.   Also the first rally location from D2 (name slips me right now)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game lacks more powerful FWD cars at the moment, so I think F2 class is a must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gfRally said:

McRae 1992 Subaru Legacy

McRae 1997 Subaru WRC (2door)

Sorry. Couldn't help myself...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, danielofifi said:

The game lacks more powerful FWD cars at the moment, so I think F2 class is a must.

There was that facebook post about a Nissan Sunny Kit car coming to 2.0 

It could come with the Peugeot as a sneaky rally drop in between the RX in season 2

 

 

Probably wishful thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rygar86 said:

Sega Rally anyone?

 

 

That's the ST-185; Sega Rally (1) was the ST-205 🙂

Although Sega Rally 2 has the ST-185 as well 🙂

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SergeyTokarev said:

As much as I would like to see any new Subaru or Toyota (and it's hardly possible), I just want to have Lancia 037 / F2 Class / Greece stages back.

What's the reason for no Toyota anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently they just don't like being in games, and therefore tough to license

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Loving the Manta, the easiest RWD car for me so far, done a few of the NZ stages and I was doing some glorious power slides out of the corners! 

I do too, I love the Mk2 Escort but I find it a bit wild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Apparently they just don't like being in games, and therefore tough to license

I think the problem is just with Codies. They were in AC and some other games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheFlyingTuga said:

I think the problem is just with Codies. They were in AC and some other games.

Maybe, I'm not down with licensing to be honest, I've just heard people discussing Toyota being a bit of a hard nut to crack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VirtuaIceMan said:

That's the ST-185; Sega Rally (1) was the ST-205 🙂

Although Sega Rally 2 has the ST-185 as well 🙂

 

Your knowledge of rally cars is comendable, unfortunately my knowledge goes as far as "looks vaguely like the one I remember, must unquestionbly be the same car" 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gfRally said:

I’ve mentioned this before (maybe several times 🙂).  With Petters announced retirement today I started thinking again about DLC.

With the 2008 Subaru coming, and no Burns Subaru mentioned (yet).  It would be great to have a special DLC that I would call “Subaru Legends and Liverys Pack” 

Pack would include:

McRae 1992 Subaru Lagacy

McRae 1996 Subaru WRC (2door)

Petters 2008 Livery

Burns 2001 Impreza WRC

Higgins 2008 Livery (Rally America Hood)

Oliver Solberg’s 2019 Subaru Impreza ARA

 

 

for the naysayers about what class cars fit,  I don’t care!  Every car has an advantage over the other, we are not talking 1960s Mini in the Group B class, all these cars can find thier way in.  IRL doesn’t always maych perfectly either!  

+1 On the Subaru Legacy, what a cool car! Anyone know why such an excellent and iconic vehicle hasn't been put in DR1 or DR2.0 yet?

Looks like a lot of fun to drive...

 

 

Edited by Rygar86
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×