Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

this is some great  camera visual  😍

 

I hate dubbed music, even on drone videos! It's good, though I might be keener if I knew if it an authorised video (drones are a major bother at work, so seeing unauthorised drone work is pretty annoying). 

Best drone video I have seen recently: 
 


Yeah, I know it's not rally, but this is mighty impressive drone/camera placement in my eyes.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I hate dubbed music, even on drone videos! It's good, though I might be keener if I knew if it an authorised video (drones are a major bother at work, so seeing unauthorised drone work is pretty annoying). 

Best drone video I have seen recently: 
 


Yeah, I know it's not rally, but this is mighty impressive drone/camera placement in my eyes.

i'm sure this is a co-op video, it's not  an amateur made video from a shakedown or something like that ,imo.

anyway, piloting a drone like that require some skills 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

this is some great  camera visual  😍

 

Thats all kinds of awesome. I suspect it's that Pascal 'ghost recon helicopter mode' guy. Looks like just the thing he was on about.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

My Daily didn’t go too well :classic_laugh:

 

 

That's pretty much how 90% of my dailies went so far :classic_laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I got beached I was thinking "my car's not moving, did I land on top of another car?".

Then I checked the replay :classic_laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else finding the flip physics a bit on the OTT side? Look at a patch of grass the wrong way and booomf you are sent up in the air flipping at a rate of knots. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Anyone else finding the flip physics a bit on the OTT side? Look at a patch of grass the wrong way and booomf you are sent up in the air flipping at a rate of knots. 

I landed a 900 on Wednesday night. Tony Hawk eat your heart out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably not as easy task to soften up like the first 5cm of every edge on a stage the way sweden has in DR1/make a crumple zone on all the cars that damages the exterior and pulls you towards the edge but doesn't make you flip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea i still dont get The decision to have those awful post stage comments in the game. 

Especially if I've just come back in a car that looks like it's fallen foul of a u.s drone strike.

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

9 new locations. My guess:
- 3 more DR1 locations
- 4 RX locations from 2018
- 2 RX locations from 2019 (2019 World RX DLC)

6 new rx locations? The prospect of that makes me feel physically sick.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

9 new locations. My guess:
- 3 more DR1 locations
- 4 RX locations from 2018
- 2 RX locations from 2019 (2019 World RX DLC)

What no Finland? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction is 3 remaining DR locations (Greece, Finland, wales) 2 new locations (hopefully Ireland) and 4 Tesco car parks released in pairs, hence two 1.7 and two 1.10 locations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cafe5150 said:

What no Finland? 

The 3 Dirt Rally 1 locations would include Finland, Wales and Greece

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

France rally dlc Before Sweden?

Possible that coodies are going to drop suprise dlc?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chewy21398 said:

France rally dlc Before Sweden?

Possible that coodies are going to drop suprise dlc?

Monte Carlo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it is right topic, but Codies, please make option to filter Daily, Weekly etc events by country!

It makes comparing times more attractive (not to find out that you are 377th losing 52 seconds to worldwide leader) and also it makes finding fellow gamers easier 😊

Thanks!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

6 new rx locations? The prospect of that makes me feel physically sick.

Its weird how such a exciting motorsport does not transfer well over to gaming. Wasnt really a fan of it in PCARS 2 or in either DR. Justs so bland yet watching it looks great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This 9 DLC thing is extremely good news. I wonder what the numbers behind it mean though as it says 1.7 dlc twice and 1.10 dlc twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×