Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

My reading (and hope) is that the 1.7 and 1.10 releases are location pairs for RX (2 RX in each release), which leaves 5 x single Rally locations in the other releases.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Those numbers are game version numbers.

Yep, but looking at how they plan to release Season 1 I don't think they'd put two actual rally locations in the same update. So those are probably the RX tracks 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Like the News about the DLC location, hope Codies confirm this soon, that means season 3 and 4..

with those content, DR 2.0 would be The Rally Game with most Cars and location in History :)

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

I Like the News about the DLC location, hope Codies confirm this soon, that means season 3 and 4..

with those content, DR 2.0 would be The Rally Game with most Cars and location in History 🙂

If the two locations supposed to come in the same update are in fact RX tracks and all the others are Rallies, we're on for 14 RALLY LOCATIONS and 12 RX tracks. And this would be exactly as awesome as it sounds... 😍

  • Like 3
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, carpa said:

Yep, but looking at how they plan to release Season 1 I don't think they'd put two actual rally locations in the same update. So those are probably the RX tracks 

I don't think i follow you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

I don't think i follow you.

Think he means, it sort of makes sense if the game version numbers drop with the DLC then perhaps that suggests two locations dropping on the same day, as opposed to 1 per month. Given that rx tracks are smaller, they may be dropping 2 in the same package. Dunno if that's any clearer, it seems so in my my head, but I'm an idiot.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, the assumption is that we might get more? that's how i'd interpret what's being said here, you might get more locations per drop?  

I'm still not sure i understand, but i would also say that if this is steamdb stuff, they have to have placeholder version numbers in there anyway, however it is clear this is for locations for updates, so we should get a location per entry here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Oh, the assumption is that we might get more? that's how i'd interpret what's being said here, you might get more locations per drop?  

I'm still not sure i understand, but i would also say that if this is steamdb stuff, they have to have placeholder version numbers in there anyway, however it is clear this is for locations for updates, so we should get a location per entry here.

No you aren't understanding. There are only one of the 1.6 1.8 1.9 etc, suggesting they are rally locations. There are 2 1.7 and 1.10s which suggests two items dropping at the same time. Suggesting, as rx locations are smaller, perhaps the doubles are rx locations. So version 1.7 will be two rx, and version 1.10 will be two rx. 

 

The others will be rally locations for decent people. That's the working theory based on very little science.

Edited by Rallystu2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Oh i see what you're saying, however, you're looking at the location and the DLC number there.  

Germany, Sweden and Monte would all have the same DLC number, so yes you're right you're going to get these matching DLC listed items in the same DLC/season pass, but not likely at the same time.

Having said all that, we're again looking at version number drops, what are we on now? 1.2.1 or something? That would fit with 1.3 being Sweden, 1.4 being Germany.....

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Oh i see what you're saying, however, you're looking at the location and the DLC number there.  

Germany, Sweden and Monte would all have the same DLC number, so yes you're right you're going to get these matching DLC listed items in the same DLC/season pass, but not likely at the same time.

Having said all that, we're again looking at version number drops, what are we on now? 1.2.1 or something? That would fit with 1.3 being Sweden, 1.4 being Germany.....

Yep. That's why it makes sense that season 2 will be DLC 1.5 1.6 and 1.7 x2

 

It fits a pattern. Season 3 would be DLC 1.8 1.9 and 1.10 x 2

 

 

Edited by Rallystu2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in agreement, i think the remaining 4 RX tracks as part of seasons 2 and 3.

There are only 3 more DR locations though, so two more in Season 2, one more in season 3, leaving another location for 3 we don't know of.

Of course that leaves that last one, which is far enough out to be just speculation even on their part by now, could be classic Lydden?  Could be a new stage location - as could the unknown from season 3...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potential placeholder perhaps. I reckon Finland and Wales for season 2. Greece and IRELAND for season 3. And the one remaining a placeholder for now perhaps.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping to see Corsica and Portugal some time.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 11:03 AM, Rallystu2 said:

Yea i still dont get The decision to have those awful post stage comments in the game. 

Especially if I've just come back in a car that looks like it's fallen foul of a u.s drone strike.

A proper U.S. drone strike would leave nothing of the car. For that kind of inaccuracy you go to the Russians.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, Rallystu2 said:

My prediction is 3 remaining DR locations (Greece, Finland, wales) 2 new locations (hopefully Ireland) and 4 Tesco car parks released in pairs, hence two 1.7 and two 1.10 locations.

Can someone explain to me this bizarre fascination with Tesco? It's just a supermarket right? The hell's so fascinating about it?

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropping rallycross tracks in pairs would be brilliant if that was the case, as that would likely mean that both the rally and rallycross fans would get more content in season two. 

Although I am not keen on the CotA track I do hope that CM complete the World RX track roster as that means we'd get Riga and Estering. 

Hopefully season 2 news starts coming soon: I am anxiously waiting for Group B rallycross news! 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was suggesting a tesco event in the car park on Discord. :classic_biggrin:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dgeesi0 said:

i was suggesting a tesco event in the car park on Discord. :classic_biggrin:

But wouldn't that be like the dude-bro Mr. Blockhana type stuff you all voraciously despise?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JZStudios said:

But wouldn't that be like the dude-bro Mr. Blockhana type stuff you all voraciously despise?

well....no as hopefully he wouldnt be included. they could always add a giant rock in the middle that way he can blame the gearbox for when he hits it :classic_biggrin:

Edited by dgeesi0
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish there was a way of racking up the mileage quicker (or bring the requirement down) in order to fully upgrade the cars.

I have got the maximum engineer perk paid for, but I have started a rallycross Championship in a new car and I am having to crawl through it just to put mileage on the car. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I wish there was a way of racking up the mileage quicker (or bring the requirement down) in order to fully upgrade the cars.

I have got the maximum engineer perk paid for, but I have started a rallycross Championship in a new car and I am having to crawl through it just to put mileage on the car. 

the better the car, so longer it will take to fully upgrade.   a H2 rwd  for example is fully upgraded very fast.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

the better the car, so longer it will take to fully upgrade.   a H2 rwd  for example is fully upgraded very fast.

The rallycross Supercars all seem to take forever. I am struggling to make it to the semi finals in the basic car, so I am only doing the four heat races on some rounds.

I think I am going to end up doing the whole Masters Championship, getting demoted back to Elite, then running through that again in order to get enough mileage on the Polo to fully upgrade it. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dgeesi0 said:

well....no as hopefully he wouldnt be included. they could always add a giant rock in the middle that way he can blame the gearbox for when he hits it :classic_biggrin:

You sonuva...

So British idiots are just better by default? Seems roughly the same really. Oh, except Mr. The Block might also just pour lighter fluid on his co-driver and watch him burn to death for the 4th time.

Oh wait... it's Britain... they stop crime by preventing you from carrying everyday items. Maybe he'll just curb stomp him and laugh maniacally.

Image result for dead space curb stomp gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

You sonuva...

So British idiots are just better by default? Seems roughly the same really. Oh, except Mr. The Block might also just pour lighter fluid on his co-driver and watch him burn to death for the 4th time.

Oh wait... it's Britain... they stop crime by preventing you from carrying everyday items. Maybe he'll just curb stomp him and laugh maniacally.

Image result for dead space curb stomp gif

Everyday items = AR15's? 

  • Haha 3
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×