DiRTy Gossip

Would any Xbox players who have Season 1 be able to help me out with some Achievements this week?

Just need a Multiplayer session at Monte Carlo with a few Stages :classic_happy:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Riggs said:

There are a couple of places in Poland's stage Czarny Las where you can cut to get a faster line, but nothing too serious. Not sure if that's one of the places where they restricted that.

new england almost all the events have huge cuts. some that can gain massive time advantage. poland many of the events. infact most of the events have cut areas. why i personally would love to see it stopped. ive not driven the new patch much to check out how or if most of the really blatant cuts are solved. ideally there has to be a wipe from pre cut times. new england as said previously some of those events will probably be as much as 20 secs up on cut times. new zealand also bad ones. needs a detailed try and cut document them and get em fixed. unless they already fixed.

Edited by dgeesi0
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Would any Xbox players who have Season 1 be able to help me out with some Achievements this week?

Just need a Multiplayer session at Monte Carlo with a few Stages :classic_happy:

Sure. You need 66km in the DS21 and a clean stage at Monte Carlo, right? I could open a public lobby at a certain time, anyone who wants these achievements could join as well. 

Edited by richie
  • Thanks 1

On 4/10/2019 at 11:27 AM, gfRally said:

Yes, Greece looked great.  Mexico would be nice too if they wanted a new location.

My heart is still set on a revival of the Safari location from D3.   Also the first rally location from D2 (name slips me right now)

Croatia. I'd like Malaysia, Morocco, or Utah just as much (yes I realise Utah was trailblazer-only in D2)

+1 for Kenya from D3

38 minutes ago, richie said:

Sure. You need 66km in the DS21 and a clean stage at Monte Carlo, right? I could open a public lobby at a certain time, anyone who wants these achievements could join as well. 

Yup, I'll need a few of those.

Ping me on Xbox when I'm online (pretty much every evening) and I'll move over to DiRT Rally 2.0 to unlock them :classic_happy:

image.png.5f506937b87fcbc83dedc9daf492173a.png

• Like 1

audiobug is still present.........................   🤔😞😏

• Sad 1

just tried on poland and tried cutting. did literally just the same as before the patch with no difference.you can cut huge pieces of grass with no penalty.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ha3aP said:

No Sweden today? ((

no, next week,

by the way, can someone check please on PC, if Ford Focus rs rally 2007 and Subaru Impreza 2008

are in game files?

3 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

no, next week,

by the way, can someone check please on PC, if Ford Focus rs rally 2007 and Subaru Impreza 2008

are in game files?

Wasn't there a 9gb patch? I would assume it was preload models and locations for when they are released.

• Agree 1

i just finished actually 9th  on  nr4 weekly in new england.    but it shows me i'm in middle of 3rd tier..........  how is that possible?

4 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

i just finished actually 9th  on  nr4 weekly in new england.    but it shows me i'm in middle of 3rd tier..........  how is that possible?

I'd have to assume they have 3 base times set for each tier to help group the earliest drivers for all the events? Where do you normally finish for the NR4 dailies? Are you a usual 3rd tier driver?

Just now, Mike Dee said:

I'd have to assume they have 3 base times set for each tier to help group the earliest drivers for all the events? Where do you normally finish for the NR4 dailies? Are you a usual 3rd tier driver?

actually i'm 90% in first tier  and  sometimes in top 50 or 20

very good drivers like "trasheur" and "shrykeabiss"  are first and second 

Here's a cheeky look of the 2008 Subie coming in the next weeks. Can't seem to find it online anywhere yet. Looks stunning 😍

20190416184043_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

actually i'm 90% in first tier  and  sometimes in top 50 or 20

very good drivers like "trasheur" and "shrykeabiss"  are first and second 

Hmmm then how many other drivers had completed the daily so far? Maybe there was only a dozen and you ended up in the bottom third of the 12 people who drove it already?

Barring that I have nothing for you =/ Sounds like a bug to me

1 minute ago, Mike Dee said:

Hmmm then how many other drivers had completed the daily so far? Maybe there was only a dozen and you ended up in the bottom third of the 12 people who drove it already?

Barring that I have nothing for you =/ Sounds like a bug to me

only 98, i also think it's a bug and  with the pass of time  the tier will change

unrelated gossip:  dakar will transfer from south america to saudi arabia............... meh............ only dunes..........  :classic_wacko:

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, AnegloPlz said:

Here's a cheeky look of the 2008 Subie coming in the next weeks. Can't seem to find it online anywhere yet. Looks stunning 😍

20190416184043_1.jpg

You can't see it online now, it will be available on May 7th. when they put unlocking patch on store..

7 hours ago, nasoduko said:

the precious time of how did the car feel ...

20190416113033_1.jpg

Why is it that even when you trash the cars like this the headlamps and indicators are pretty much intact? They should fall off.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cafe5150 said:

Why is it that even when you trash the cars like this the headlamps and indicators are pretty much intact? They should fall off.

licence reason.. most likley

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, AnegloPlz said:

20190416184043_1.jpg

I am not that big fan of the S14, but it looks awesome in that shot!

I assume the DS21 trophy can be unlocked in freeplay? 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

You can't see it online now, it will be available on May 7th. when they put unlocking patch on store..

Ikr, I was referring to the fact that I haven't found any leaked photo of it until now, I was surprised to see the subie randomly pop up in the menu!

1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

I am not that big fan of the S14, but it looks awesome in that shot!

I assume the DS21 trophy can be unlocked in freeplay? 

Yeah the early to mid 2000's models were better imho, but still looks glorious!

• Agree 1

Just now, AnegloPlz said:

Ikr, I was referring to the fact that I haven't found any leaked photo of it until now, I was surprised to see the subie randomly pop up in the menu!

sorry, my bad

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Yup, I'll need a few of those.

Ping me on Xbox when I'm online (pretty much every evening) and I'll move over to DiRT Rally 2.0 to unlock them :classic_happy:

image.png.5f506937b87fcbc83dedc9daf492173a.png

Alright then, I'm on pretty much every evening as well, usually 8.30 PM GMT. I'll send you a message. Do you need all these achievements you posted? 

• Agree 1