Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, GregPit81 said:

4ED4844E-75E5-42E6-8209-65213AC36F1A.jpeg

HEY HEY  slowly boy,   only 3rally  and 6rx????   don't joking with my feelings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teknoid85 said:

HEY HEY  slowly boy,   only 3rally  and 6rx????   don't joking with my feelings!

6rx? I see 4rx, 3 rallies and two we dont know if it will be RX or Rally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingOfCoins said:

6rx? I see 4rx, 3 rallies and two we dont know if it will be RX or Rally

its not real, it was confirmed, that season 2 will have rally tracks too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KingOfCoins said:

6rx? I see 4rx, 3 rallies and two we dont know if it will be RX or Rally

i think 4rx+ 5rally is fair enough

 

majority of players are rallydriven

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/05/dr2-0-season2-reveal/

Week 1: Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross, Ford RS200 Evolution, Special Livery
– Week 3: Latvia RX
– Week 5: Porsche 911 SC RS, Lancia 037 Evo 2, Special Livery
– Week 7: Wales Rally
– Week 9: Lancia Delta S4 Rallycross, MG Metro 6R4 Rallycross, Special Livery
– Week 11: Germany RX

Edited by dani211212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/05/dr2-0-season2-reveal/

Week 1: Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross, Ford RS200 Evolution, Special Livery
– Week 3: Latvia RX
– Week 5: Porsche 911 SC RS, Lancia 037 Evo 2, Special Livery
– Week 7: Wales Rally
– Week 9: Lancia Delta S4 Rallycross, MG Metro 6R4 Rallycross, Special Livery
– Week 11: Germany RX

I am most excited about those special liveries 😂😂 I think I am little bit disappointed with what lays ahead...

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy with Wales. Not interested in anything else unfortunately. Would have loved Finald and Greece, have they said whether there will be a 3rd season? 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone at Codemasters confirm which of those cars will be useable in rally stages? From the screenshots it seems the Porsche and Lancia 037. What about the RS200? Are the ones listed as "Rallycross" only available in RX tracks, or will there be rally vesions of them too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Impreza 2001, Focus 2001.. Meh, waiting for Season 3

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
I am a bit disappointed and would have liked more rally and no RX but of course great for the RX fans

 

image.png

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a disaster of season! We only have Wales ahead!

I don't like RX, in fact I never played RX races in DiRT Rally 2. I only want pure Rally content.

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Job3k said:

No Impreza 2001, Focus 2001.. Meh, waiting for Season 3

IF there will be season 3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am pretty pleased with that. Was half expecting two RX tracks to come together, but I am interested in every release in season 2...

...and with the gaps that still exist this surely means that we can expect a third season as well. 

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whether there really will be sesaon 3 remains to be seen
However, the Nissan Kit Car seems almost confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy with the upcoming content of season 2. Group B RX with 2 new RX locations and nice Group B RWD cars with the Wales Rally.

Nice ! :classic_smile:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

037 was an obvious inclusion at some point tbh

Still missing two 2018 RX tracks though, praying for Season 3 to complete it

 

  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
if there will be three in season, there will probably be 2 rallies and 1 RX track
Which 2 rallies that will be you can already think ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Whether there really will be sesaon 3 remains to be seen
However, the Nissan Kit Car seems almost confirmed

it confirmed nothing for Dirt rally 2? it can come, but also it can come for some new other game, look at Colin's Skoda Fabia, it was modeled for Dirt 3 game, and it apeared first time now.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gleylancer571 said:

if there will be three in season, there will probably be 2 rallies and 1 RX track
Which 2 rallies that will be you can already think ........

It looks a lot that it will go to this way.

Despite that, I was expecting now new rally locations, like Portugal, Corsica, San Remo.. it would be epic. But it looks like all we are gonna have is a season 3 with the last two rallyes (Greece and Finland), and that's all.

I would buy all seasons if they add new rally locations after season 3.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, not even one new location for rally in the DLC? Really disappointing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for new rally locations. Because you'll die. 

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, all the hype for sound recording gossip now officially goes into Season 3. 

I can see people being interested in this S2, but I only care for Wales and 037 + 911 to be brutally honest 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, carpa said:

Well, all the hype for sound recording gossip now officially goes into Season 3. 

I can see people being interested in this S2, but I only care for Wales and 037 + 911 to be brutally honest 

And I only care for the Group B RX and RX tracks

Different strokes for different folks I guess 😛 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, CarlesWRC said:

What a disaster of season! We only have Wales ahead!

I don't like RX, in fact I never played RX races in DiRT Rally 2. I only want pure Rally content.

I really dont get this... how can u not like RX if you havent ever played it? For me (and many others) its really a blast! not comparable to stages but a lot of action guaranteed and definitely not easy..  And its a blast for real rally drivers too i guess, cause why would they participate in it otherwise? 

Edited by thatDutchguy83
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear.... Only one rally.... Was expecting more to be honest.. Aaw well guess the RX players are happy. Hopefully there is a season 3.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×