DiRTy Gossip

please forum designers or whoever keeps it put some juice in the hamster it takes 10 seconds to load pages. this is in the morning not even peak time at night it can take upto a minute. im on the fastest broadband you can get in the uk yet its like im on dial up when visiting here :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 6

1 hour ago, lindbergtommie said:

Visually they differ quite a lot, don't they? Codies model have a bigger rear wing and looks to have wider wheel arches aswell? Also bumpers are different but maybe all this differs because the pics of the real car is in Safari spec?

Looks like Codies used the Prodrive model (that they also recorded the audio from) 

Quick update:

PC players: we've just released Germany to ensure those on the early side of the world get their content on time!

Console players: Germany will be released midnight local time. 🙂 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Christina! A bit excited now. Can't wait to wrap these beasts around some trees at Baumholder. Here's some monday motivation...

Edited by richie

32 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Quick update:

PC players: we've just released Germany to ensure those on the early side of the world get their content on time!

Console players: Germany will be released midnight local time. 🙂 

Oh great, just waiting for smug PC owners to start rubbing that in our faces now...

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Oh great, just waiting for smug PC owners to start rubbing that in our faces now...

pc elite vs.  console peasants  1-0  :classic_sleep:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Germany unlocked on pc

Edited by tea3k

11 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Bratwursts fur alle! (except console plebs) 

:classic_ninja:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bogani said:

Bratwursts fur alle! (except console plebs) 

:classic_ninja:

We console peasants will have to feast on the scraps then!

Won't even start downloading for me 😞

45 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Payback time.

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

had a quick blast looks beautiful great work codie artists. the tarmac handling isnt just where it needs to be though. so i will have to stick to the gravel and dirt. wales next so happy days ! :classic_biggrin:

13 minutes ago, dgeesi0 said:

had a quick blast looks beautiful great work codie artists. the tarmac handling isnt just where it needs to be though. so i will have to stick to the gravel and dirt. wales next so happy days ! :classic_biggrin:

i would have preferred finland or greece over germany

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Riggs said:

Payback time.

You win this round, but there will be more DLC and, if its release coincides with a bank holiday again, the console players will have their revenge!

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

You win this round, but there will be more DLC and, if its release coincides with a bank holiday again, the console players will have their revenge!

Hope that's true, because judging by DLC rollout, that means we'll be at Season 4 already 554727129569427466.png?v=1

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Riggs said:

Your sentence leads one to think theres a slight tarmac physics revision, although i find that unlikely as discussed on discord. Probably what you're saying is that since Germany is flat we won't see much of the tarmac's physics' wobbling due to the lack of camber changes.

amirite? I hope I'm wrong and it's the former.

I don't follow the Discord, but something along those lines. I think I mainly just can't say what exactly it's in reference to be compared with. Although it might not be a big deal now. I'll have to wait until Germany actually drops.

I'm not 100% it's solely the fault of the camber, but I guess we'll see.

Posted (edited)

Based on people who've played it on PC, it hasn't changed. It's mostly the lack of camber.

I think we'd have a statement if anything on tarmac physics was tweaked, because that's big news.

Edited by Riggs

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tbtstt said:

You bet. Except I just put my wheel away for the third time this week. ...last 5 days, whatever.

Suck it Steve!

Edit to respond to Riggs since I don't want make a new post, but can't quote in a posted post;

It would've been a big change before the game released, not after. We didn't even get the press build until just a few days before launch, so when they were showcasing NZ n such at that event it was news to us. But the early build we had and the press version had some rather noticeable changes

Edited by JZStudios

44 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Edit to respond to Riggs since I don't want make a new post, but can't quote in a posted post;

Quote yourself from the original post Riggs quoted.

Quote Riggs response to the original quote

Reply to Riggs response to your original quote.

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Porsche 911 SC RS gruppo B - Rally del Friuli 2018 (campionato storico italiano ed europeo)

40385271_322170831692549_2762968773802590208_n.jpg

40451705_322170118359287_5180814050375761920_n.jpg

Edited by ale81udine
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Once again, I and others would love to create those liveries for the car but the DLC cars are encrypted and we can't get to the files to create some. 

Any news about that @ChristinaMc?

giphy.gif

Edited by SimVansevenant
  • Agree 2

58 minutes ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

The quotes don't work in posted posts though. That's why I edited the post saying I didn't want make a new post.

Back in the old forum you could keep quotes and posts from older pages. Now when you quote or make a post it takes you to the newest post. So if you're pages back like I am not being in EU so everything is talked about when I'm sleeping, I either have to make a post for each page, leading to double or triple posts, or only posting on the newest page.

I don't know why they changed that feature. You can't edit your post to add in quotes from other posts so you have to post post if you want to quote a new post or just a post that you didn't quote.

It's all very simple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

• Haha 1