Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, teknoid85 said:

i would have preferred finland or greece over germany

Amen, I thought Germany was a very strange choice especially with how Codies are with the handling/ffb on tarmac.  

Edited by FLAW3D
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FLAW3D said:

Amen, I thought Germany was a very strange choice especially with how Codies are with the handling/ffb on tarmac.  

i think they choose it because only spain and monte are tarmac in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's tarmac sections in Australia and Poland as well.

  • Confused 2
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

i think they choose it because only spain and monte are tarmac in game

Tbh until they can nail tarmac (just doesnt seem like the engine is compatible between dirt/tarmac) thats plenty 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think they chose it because it's fun as hell. One of the quickest AND most technical locations in the game. Im more excited for Germany than I am for Finland or Greece. 

Edited by Rallystu2
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Germany wasn't my favorite location either in DR but seeing how awesome and how much better the locations are modelled in the new game, makes me get a bit excited indeed. We will get either Finland or Greece, maybe even both. ^^

Edited by richie
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C3 wheels, at last, they seem fixed, right?

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KingOfCoins said:

I feel like the physics works better in Germany than Spain though

To be fair I think the tarmac in Germany feels miles ahead of Spain. 

I love how the rough parts feel. 

It lookss fantastic as well. So much better than in DR! 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bogani said:

To be fair I think the tarmac in Germany feels miles ahead of Spain. 

I love how the rough parts feel. 

It lookss fantastic as well. So much better than in DR! 

The tarmac physics are not changed, but as you said the tarmac in Germany feels way better because it's not as flat as Spain, it has more bumps in the road.

And doesn't it look fantastic ?

 

20190520223434_1.jpg

20190520223826_1.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germany is precious 10/10. Citroen C3 R5 Wheels arranged. Thank you, Team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RoccoTTS said:

The tarmac physics are not changed, but as you said the tarmac in Germany feels way better because it's not as flat as Spain, it has more bumps in the road.

And doesn't it look fantastic ?

 

20190520223434_1.jpg

20190520223826_1.jpg

Otherway round, spain is more cambered, germany is far less so, you won't feel the cambering affecting the grip as much in germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

I think they chose it because it's fun as hell. One of the quickest AND most technical locations in the game. Im more excited for Germany than I am for Finland or Greece. 

Ooooh, controversial! 

Must admit I am looking forward to Germany, but not as much as I am Wales...

...Finland is the one I am really hoping comes in season 3: with the jump physics vastly improved now, Finland should be spot on. 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

Ooooh, controversial! 

Must admit I am looking forward to Germany, but not as much as I am Wales...

...Finland is the one I am really hoping comes in season 3: with the jump physics vastly improved now, Finland should be spot on. 

it will probably  be one of the best  rallys  in dr franchise  today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bogani said:

To be fair I think the tarmac in Germany feels miles ahead of Spain. 

I love how the rough parts feel. 

It lookss fantastic as well. So much better than in DR! 

If this is true why has Spain not updated? If indeed they have nailed tarmac i hope Spain feels great in the next patch.

Edited by FLAW3D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FLAW3D said:

If this is true why is Spain not getting updated?

spain is consumed tarmac i suppose,   germany is rough

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a little problem here ( i m on xbox with deluxe content ) germany is on the store but it ask me to pay ??? I am the only one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teknoid85 said:

spain is consumed tarmac i suppose,   germany is rough

Weve seen rl vids of Spains tarmac rallies though and it is pretty bumpy...2.0 its like a freshly laid piece of road made of cloud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FLAW3D said:

Weve seen rl vids of Spains tarmac rallies though and it is pretty bumpy...2.0 its like a freshly laid piece of road made of cloud.

Generally speaking, Spanish tarmac is known to be race track smooth, and flowing roads. Germany is a significantly different ball game, variations in sealed surface and dusty/dirty areas.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ChristinaMc said:

Quick update:

PC players: we've just released Germany to ensure those on the early side of the world get their content on time!

Console players: Germany will be released midnight local time. 🙂 

 

9 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

I have a little problem here ( i m on xbox with deluxe content ) germany is on the store but it ask me to pay ??? I am the only one ?

see Christina's post from previous page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ianism said:

 

voir le message de Christina de la page précédente.

I m in france it s already midnight 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
🤬there is still no germany rally in the playstation store🤬
Edited by gleylancer571

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Generally speaking, Spanish tarmac is known to be race track smooth, and flowing roads. Germany is a significantly different ball game, variations in sealed surface and dusty/dirty areas.

The video i posted here it didnt look very smooth. Little bumps seemed pretty prominent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
 
🤬 Still no Germany Rally for PS4 🤬🤬
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The last DLCs were always at 24 o'clock or a little later, now it's twenty to one and not yet a DLC
I have bought the Deluxe Edition because I expect the Codemasters already in advance bought DLCs as soon as possible and that I do not have to wait for hours
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×