DiRTy Gossip

11 minutes ago, ianism said:

the stages in the game are made to be like the real versions (all stages in DR 1 and 2 are based on real-life roads). so spain is smooth tarmac and germany is rougher.

if they do one with holes (they won't, but whatever) they will probably make holes etc

They did make Germany rougher in DR2 compared to DR, which is a good thing. Panzer Platte is really rough IRL. 

• Agree 1

If only the DLC went as smooth as Dirt Rallys Spain tarmac.

8 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

If only the DLC went as smooth as Dirt Rallys Spain tarmac.

Spanish tarmac is smooth as ****. Esp the stage that they modeled it after. 

1 hour ago, Rallystu2 said:

Dude, with you, it's nothing but ridiculous complaints and demands. They aren't even reasonable anymore. Just moronic, angry trolling. Chill out for goodness sake.

My patience is slow at the end and I'm annoyed

Codemasters has sold an unfinished game!
Every week a new patch promises new every week they make the game better and what is then outweighed in the patch? Engine sound and livieries and if PC owners already have the latest DLC but console owners still wait until now I'm right furious
  • Haha 2
  • Disagree 6

3 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Every week a new patch promises new every week they make the game better and what is then outweighed in the patch? Engine sound and livieries and if PC owners already have the latest DLC but console owners still wait until now I'm right furious

It has nothing to do with CM. You must wait, for PS store, to update content..

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

CM has to see to it how the DLCs appear on the systems and if there is a problem with the PSN store CM has to take care of it too
  • Disagree 2

32 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

Nonsense it was supposed to unlock at 12... do you honestly think in 2019 we need to wait for a Sony or MS employee to get out of his bed and press the big update button?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, bogani said:

Spanish tarmac is smooth as ****. Esp the stage that they modeled it after. 

Did you misread my post?

The current Time Trial we're playing in the office is on Germany in the Evo VI. Personally, I think it's one of the finest cars to take onto that course 🙂

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, CMHarrySemple said:

The current Time Trial we're playing in the office is on Germany in the Evo VI. Personally, I think it's one of the finest cars to take onto that course 🙂

Is there any particular reason there is no wet leaderboard in TT? 

10 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Nonsense it was supposed to unlock at 12... do you honestly think in 2019 we need to wait for a Sony or MS employee to get out of his bed and press the big update button?

till now, it allways was like that!?, for example i have Alaska ps4 account, and allways had to wait to 19:00 Central Europe time, to show up DLC content in PS store, no metter its location or cars..

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, dani211212 said:

till now, it allways was like that!?, for example i have Alaska ps4 account, and allways had to wait to 19:00 Central Europe time, to show up DLC content in PS store, no metter its location or cars..

All season one content was available at midnight or that same morning. I am from the Netherlands. 

This is definitely not right. 

They are aware:

image.png.d63905f2758af20cbe465393e10277af.png

Edited by MarcoMaas
they are aware

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ale81udine said:

I suggest to the Dirt team to provide to create very uneven asphalts, with holes, ruined tar. the roads in the game look like toll motorways, too perfect and smooth

That's why I want RALLY CORSICA :classic_love: a different tarmac rally to add to the mix, with more uneven tarmac.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, CMHarrySemple said:

Felt the same. I enjoyed the Evo VI on it as well and I can't wait to have its partners Focus and Impreza 2001 to compare the pace 🙂 

18 minutes ago, MarcoMaas said:

All season one content was available at midnight or that same morning. I am from the Netherlands. 

This is definitely not right. 

They are aware:

image.png.d63905f2758af20cbe465393e10277af.png

Some of us? Has anyone been able to download it off PSN?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
So there will be no Weekly Event with Germany is equal to 12 o'clock
FLAW3D There are no new content in the store so I can not download anything PS4 either

Edited by gleylancer571

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!ASDOIAJSD

I m really disappointed too always waiting since midnight to download it, it will be a good idea if they put wales at first in season two to forgive themselves !

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

@ChristinaMc Don't forget to update Steam Store with the latest trailer (Germany + Subaru and Focus) 🙂 Germany just launched so that trailer is still inside a plausible time to be put up on steam store.

Really enjoyed the shots and the drum mix to the theme.

There are currently Germany Events Online but I can not drive them because there is no download for Playstation

13 hours ago, RoccoTTS said:

The tarmac physics are not changed, but as you said the tarmac in Germany feels way better because it's not as flat as Spain, it has more bumps in the road.

And doesn't it look fantastic ?

20190520223434_1.jpg

20190520223826_1.jpg

Lovely to see my livery pass by randomly in the Gossip thread! 😄 Thanks for using it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

There are currently Germany Events Online but I can not drive them because there is no download for Playstation

:classic_laugh:  Amazing!!

2 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

Can someone please give this guy a periodic ban or mute him for a little while because he's really getting up my nose and up those of others, I'm sure.

He's like a petulant child, honestly!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

The German stages looks really great 👍 Good job Codemasters Team 👌.

but... tarmac handling model is very bad. On low speed corners seems to be pretty god, but on high speed corners car floating a lot, on replay it looks so unrealistic 😞

I play since 15 years Richard Burns Rally on the top level. Dirt Rally 2.0 on gravel is very similar to RBR handling on NGP 5 physics. For me gravel is very good in this game. But this tarmac... 
@ChristinaMc - I want to ask, Its a chance to improve tarmac physics in next patches? Have You this type of improvements in furture plans?

P.S. sorry for my bad English, I will be gratefull for answer 😉
P.S. 2 I miss so much tarmac handling from a first Dirt Rally ( but first beta version! not later! ), when tarmac handling looks like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq9W9sSYamo

This game could be the best rally simulator, but no with this floating cars 🙂 I keep fingers crossed !

Edited by KlimasAdrian
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1