Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, urgaffel said:

@ShodanCat I had a look at the windscreen/windshield droplets with low rain and it has been improved. It's too late to get it into the Latvia patch (we have to submit each patch to Sony/MS well in advance) but I'll try and get it into the one after Latvia somehow.

Woop, keeps getting better - thanks for the info.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, urgaffel said:

@ShodanCat I had a look at the windscreen/windshield droplets with low rain and it has been improved. It's too late to get it into the Latvia patch (we have to submit each patch to Sony/MS well in advance) but I'll try and get it into the one after Latvia somehow.

Any chance of giving us dashcam cam back or fov settings on consoles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Any chance of giving us dashcam cam back or fov settings on consoles?

Not my call or department so can’t help you with that, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, urgaffel said:

@ShodanCat I had a look at the windscreen/windshield droplets with low rain and it has been improved. It's too late to get it into the Latvia patch (we have to submit each patch to Sony/MS well in advance) but I'll try and get it into the one after Latvia somehow.

Fantastic! Thanks for going the extra mile here. :classic_cool:

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, urgaffel said:

Not my call or department so can’t help you with that, sorry.

Could you not just shout over the room?  "Camera guy people want the dashcam in the game that you took out, The console guys need FOV options as well" :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly thinking of getting a 206 WRC model and then photoshopping it onto a DR 2.0 screenshot, just so this thread can go back to what it should be! :classic_laugh:

  • Haha 4
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chewy21398 said:

So anyone seen the first 50 entry list for the Donegal rally?😍

Yeah. Absolutely fantastic entry of drivers and cars, going to be a cracking event. 

Craig Breen in a Fiesta WRCar has to be the favourite. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peugeot 206 has been confirmed to appear in 2.0

Resultado de imagem para peugeot 206 colin mcrae rally 2.0

  • Haha 3
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Peugeot 206 has been confirmed to appear in 2.0

Resultado de imagem para peugeot 206 colin mcrae rally 2.0

Technically correct: the best kind of correct!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Still no Reliant Robin, travesty. There must be a Reliant Robin championship in RX

 

 

Edited by DocStrangelove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DocStrangelove said:

Still no Reliant Robin, travesty. There must be a Reliant Robin championship in RX

 

 

The problem of such a championship is that it would last about ONE CORNER, before all the cars would roll to their untimely destruction. Any survivor would then have to navigate the wrecked mess, so... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah. Absolutely fantastic entry of drivers and cars, going to be a cracking event. 

Craig Breen in a Fiesta WRCar has to be the favourite. 

I'd rather all the 4WD guys were in R5s personally - I'm going to Ypres the week after and Bouffier and Neuville will be running WRC cars instead of R5s and it makes me sad they won't be competing with Verschueren, Princen, Breen, Loix et al.

Really good to see Breen getting as many drives as he is doing though.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

I'd rather all the 4WD guys were in R5s personally - I'm going to Ypres the week after and Bouffier and Neuville will be running WRC cars instead of R5s and it makes me sad they won't be competing with Verschueren, Princen, Breen, Loix et al.

Really good to see Breen getting as many drives as he is doing though.

If there's anything I can help you out with, just let me know because you know, being local lad and everything... 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

Isn’t that a wasp?

That, my un-insect-educated friend is quite clearly a standard bee.

 

6 hours ago, DocStrangelove said:

Still no Reliant Robin, travesty.

For a split-second I thought there was a Reliant Travesty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bonjour les gars, c’est encore moi, je vérifie toute la nuit que je trouve une bonne roue avec retour de force sur la Xbox One et j’aimerais acheter un TMX Force Feedback - Thrustmaster avec t3pa pro, est-ce un bon choix? I hesitate between this configuration and the Volant TX Racing Ferrari 458 Italia Edition i don t think i will use the clutch . Thanks 

Edited by Freddygore
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freddygore said:

Bonjour les gars, c’est encore moi, je vérifie toute la nuit que je trouve une bonne roue avec retour de force sur la Xbox One et j’aimerais acheter un TMX Force Feedback - Thrustmaster avec t3pa pro, est-ce un bon choix? I hesitate between this configuration and the Volant TX Racing Ferrari 458 Italia Edition i don t think i will use the clutch . Thanks 

 

CbBIFlk.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Porkhammer said:

 

CbBIFlk.jpg

Maybe there s a problem with the translation ..

I wanna buy a good wheel with force feedback I hesitate between  the tmx thrustmaster with t3pa pro and the tx racing ferrari 458 what s the best choice ? Thanks . I m on xbox one.

Edited by Freddygore
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

Maybe there s a problem with the translation ..

I wanna buy a good wheel with force feedback I hesitate between  the tmx thrustmaster with t3pa pro and the tx racing ferrari 458 what s the best choice ? Thanks . I m on xbox one.

I had both for a while - kept the TMX as the 458 wheel on the TX is not great for rally (and a better wheel is a lot more $). The TX FFB is also stronger than I need, the TMX FFB is nice and detailed without being over the top.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×