DiRTy Gossip

35 minutes ago, urgaffel said:

@ShodanCat I had a look at the windscreen/windshield droplets with low rain and it has been improved. It's too late to get it into the Latvia patch (we have to submit each patch to Sony/MS well in advance) but I'll try and get it into the one after Latvia somehow.

Woop, keeps getting better - thanks for the info.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, urgaffel said:

@ShodanCat I had a look at the windscreen/windshield droplets with low rain and it has been improved. It's too late to get it into the Latvia patch (we have to submit each patch to Sony/MS well in advance) but I'll try and get it into the one after Latvia somehow.

Any chance of giving us dashcam cam back or fov settings on consoles?

17 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Any chance of giving us dashcam cam back or fov settings on consoles?

Not my call or department so can’t help you with that, sorry.

8 hours ago, urgaffel said:

Fantastic! Thanks for going the extra mile here. :classic_cool:

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, urgaffel said:

Not my call or department so can’t help you with that, sorry.

Could you not just shout over the room?  "Camera guy people want the dashcam in the game that you took out, The console guys need FOV options as well" :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 5

Honestly thinking of getting a 206 WRC model and then photoshopping it onto a DR 2.0 screenshot, just so this thread can go back to what it should be! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4
  • Agree 4

12 hours ago, Chewy21398 said:

So anyone seen the first 50 entry list for the Donegal rally?😍

Yeah. Absolutely fantastic entry of drivers and cars, going to be a cracking event. 

Craig Breen in a Fiesta WRCar has to be the favourite. 

• Like 1

Peugeot 206 has been confirmed to appear in 2.0

Resultado de imagem para peugeot 206 colin mcrae rally 2.0

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2

53 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Peugeot 206 has been confirmed to appear in 2.0

Resultado de imagem para peugeot 206 colin mcrae rally 2.0

Technically correct: the best kind of correct!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Still no Reliant Robin, travesty. There must be a Reliant Robin championship in RX

Edited by DocStrangelove

24 minutes ago, DocStrangelove said:

Still no Reliant Robin, travesty. There must be a Reliant Robin championship in RX

The problem of such a championship is that it would last about ONE CORNER, before all the cars would roll to their untimely destruction. Any survivor would then have to navigate the wrecked mess, so... 

6 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah. Absolutely fantastic entry of drivers and cars, going to be a cracking event. 

Craig Breen in a Fiesta WRCar has to be the favourite. 

I'd rather all the 4WD guys were in R5s personally - I'm going to Ypres the week after and Bouffier and Neuville will be running WRC cars instead of R5s and it makes me sad they won't be competing with Verschueren, Princen, Breen, Loix et al.

Really good to see Breen getting as many drives as he is doing though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

I'd rather all the 4WD guys were in R5s personally - I'm going to Ypres the week after and Bouffier and Neuville will be running WRC cars instead of R5s and it makes me sad they won't be competing with Verschueren, Princen, Breen, Loix et al.

Really good to see Breen getting as many drives as he is doing though.

If there's anything I can help you out with, just let me know because you know, being local lad and everything... 😄

15 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

Isn’t that a wasp?

That, my un-insect-educated friend is quite clearly a standard bee.

6 hours ago, DocStrangelove said:

Still no Reliant Robin, travesty.

For a split-second I thought there was a Reliant Travesty.

Posted (edited)

Bonjour les gars, c’est encore moi, je vérifie toute la nuit que je trouve une bonne roue avec retour de force sur la Xbox One et j’aimerais acheter un TMX Force Feedback - Thrustmaster avec t3pa pro, est-ce un bon choix? I hesitate between this configuration and the Volant TX Racing Ferrari 458 Italia Edition i don t think i will use the clutch . Thanks 

Edited by Freddygore
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddygore said:

Bonjour les gars, c’est encore moi, je vérifie toute la nuit que je trouve une bonne roue avec retour de force sur la Xbox One et j’aimerais acheter un TMX Force Feedback - Thrustmaster avec t3pa pro, est-ce un bon choix? I hesitate between this configuration and the Volant TX Racing Ferrari 458 Italia Edition i don t think i will use the clutch . Thanks 

CbBIFlk.jpg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Porkhammer said:

CbBIFlk.jpg

Maybe there s a problem with the translation ..

I wanna buy a good wheel with force feedback I hesitate between  the tmx thrustmaster with t3pa pro and the tx racing ferrari 458 what s the best choice ? Thanks . I m on xbox one.

Edited by Freddygore
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

Maybe there s a problem with the translation ..

I wanna buy a good wheel with force feedback I hesitate between  the tmx thrustmaster with t3pa pro and the tx racing ferrari 458 what s the best choice ? Thanks . I m on xbox one.

I had both for a while - kept the TMX as the 458 wheel on the TX is not great for rally (and a better wheel is a lot more $). The TX FFB is also stronger than I need, the TMX FFB is nice and detailed without being over the top.

• Agree 1