DiRTy Gossip

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Go for it. 

Might be better off making a forum thread in the Clubs/Leagues section and then linking that thread here though.

Cheers fella! 👍

@PJTierney

Before @ChristinaMc left she mentioned that the FFB released with 1.4 wasn't finished and we'll be seeing more improvements. In light of the 1.5 patchnotes, do you know if that is still on the cards?

• Like 1

Good to see clubs is finally coming! Can’t wait to see how terrible I am.

Spotted some rallying royalty today at a rally in Abingdon

8132043A-7A68-44C9-A932-E865C1188C4D.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Go for it. 

Might be better off making a forum thread in the Clubs/Leagues section and then linking that thread here though.

Minor suggestion (not sure if it would be worth it) but could be worth pinning a thread for active leagues, so anyone newly interested will know where to join one? Or am I being dumb and you can find that in the main league section anyway?

Edited by RodgerDavies

10 hours ago, chukonu said:

@PJTierney

Before @ChristinaMc left she mentioned that the FFB released with 1.4 wasn't finished and we'll be seeing more improvements. In light of the 1.5 patchnotes, do you know if that is still on the cards?

Things are a bit hectic right now with me starting new and 1.5 coming (and preparations for Latvia RX too) so I'm not fully caught-up on the status of various things that happened before I joined.

I'll see where we're at on that once I compile community feedback 🙂 

5 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

Minor suggestion (not sure if it would be worth it) but could be worth pinning a thread for active leagues, so anyone newly interested will know where to join one? Or am I being dumb and you can find that in the main league section anyway?

My plan once 1.5 goes live is to create an FAQ and a pinned thread specifically for club feedback (in addition to a 1.5 bug thread). I have some documentation already but it would be good for me to test the creation process in a live environment so that I'm getting the same experience as you guys.

As a quick tease, we're planning to create an official DiRT/Codemasters club so that everybody has at least one place to go compete in. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Things are a bit hectic right now with me starting new and 1.5 coming (and preparations for Latvia RX too) so I'm not fully caught-up on the status of various things that happened before I joined.

I'll see where we're at on that once I compile community feedback 🙂 

My plan once 1.5 goes live is to create an FAQ and a pinned thread specifically for club feedback (in addition to a 1.5 bug thread). I have some documentation already but it would be good for me to test the creation process in a live environment so that I'm getting the same experience as you guys.

As a quick tease, we're planning to create an official DiRT/Codemasters club so that everybody has at least one place to go compete in. 🙂 

I must say i am really impressed with Your Job ! it remind me of old good times, when BigLee and Paul Coleman were so active with community. 

Hats Off

• Like 1
  • Agree 7

12 hours ago, RallyDriven said:

The volvo👌👌👌 would be nice to see one of them in the game!

@PJTierney, i'm sure the team as alot more to think of, but you know if there are plans to build a webpage like DR1.0 has (https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/events) where you can see the past events and/or leagues? I miss being able to easely compare myself to my friends/fellow countrymen, and to have a history of my events partitipation...

Thanks...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Opassac said:

@PJTierney, i'm sure the team as alot more to think of, but you know if there are plans to build a webpage like DR1.0 has (https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/events) where you can see the past events and/or leagues? I miss being able to easely compare myself to my friends/fellow countrymen, and to have a history of my events partitipation...

Thanks...

Clubs for DiRT Rally 2.0 will be managed and created via dirtrally2.com.

I believe that'll include past Championship results but won't know for certain until it's live (I've only been seeing previews of it so far).

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Clubs for DiRT Rally 2.0 will be managed and created via dirtrally2.com.

I believe that'll include past Championship results but won't know for certain until it's live (I've only been seeing previews of it so far).

Hope they do.... thank, PJ...

11 hours ago, badaboum528 said:

The volvo👌👌👌 would be nice to see one of them in the game!

I'd say 240 Volvo would be the best one. :classic_wink:

• Like 5
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2019 at 12:54 PM, RallyDriven said:

Isn't this one of the old VOLVO recce cars from M-SPORTS?

Edited by Opassac

Posted (edited)

A (classic) rally Volvo? Yes please! 🙏

Edited by richie
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Opassac said:

Yep car number 5 from the m-sport fleet. First driven by Sainz, last our in Australia last year. It looked like driving an old boat!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Opassac said:

Oh, I thought it looked like Bjorn Waldegard but seeing as he died in 2014 that would be some comeback.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I think the updates have been on Tuesdays previously, so I’m guessing tomorrow with any luck. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Looks good in the preview! Will Latvia be included in the World Rallycross Championship option in Freeplay? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Looks good in the preview! Will Latvia be included in the World Rallycross Championship option in Freeplay? 

It should do yes.

If you've got an active FIA RX Championship in progress it won't show but when you create a new one it'll be there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

what is this "surprise"  after the update????                

dirtrally2_2019_06_11_12_32_59_976.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

what is this "surprise"  after the update????                

dirtrally2_2019_06_11_12_32_59_976.jpg

Unexpected moments are back !

• Haha 1