DiRTy Gossip

1 hour ago, gk9147 said:

i want big track editor in rally games¬†¬†for infiny rally too¬†ūüėč

You will spend more time creating one single Stage than playing the game itself. Maybe it is nice feature for Motocross but rallying is much more complicated and for me it is way more difficult to create an enjoyable special stage with crests, bumps, jumps, holes, junctions, bridges etc. Useless feature for me. In my opinion there is quite a lot of content in DR 2.0 already. And I hope we will still get some more ūüôā¬†

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, gk9147 said:

@PJTierney you add photo of  classic car slidding and drifting  on tarmac but the tarmac on DR 2.0 is bad :classic_laugh: clearly dirt fan need go to asseto corsa  to see the difference 

I have said and proven with images and video (cfr. link below) that it is possible to slide the RWD cars around on soft tyres using the basic setup, normal steering wheel settings and soft lock steering and still he claims it's impossible. Honestly mate, just accept the fact that you personally can't drive those cars sideways for some reason and that it's not the game's fault. STOP complaining and start practising.

• Haha 3
  • Agree 3

20 minutes ago, Snoopy43 said:

You will spend more time creating one single Stage than playing the game itself. Maybe it is nice feature for Motocross but rallying is much more complicated and for me it is way more difficult to create an enjoyable special stage with crests, bumps, jumps, holes, junctions, bridges etc. Useless feature for me. In my opinion there is quite a lot of content in DR 2.0 already. And I hope we will still get some more ūüôā¬†

25 minutes ago, Snoopy43 said:

generate tracks on dirt 4 was good , clearly i wait the new  generate tracks improve , with lot of turn  and  with real simulation mode  and good  FFB  for the next dirt or new  rallygames because drive in same rally  stage always time, is boring 

@Snoopy43 and good pace note too because the pace note in DR2.0 is really bad 

• Disagree 5

18 minutes ago, gk9147 said:

because drive in same rally  stage always time, is boring 

That's some 200IQ there mate

How about you stop complaining and¬†find a new game to play, leaving these forums free for people who actually like the game to chat about it¬†ūüĎć

• Agree 8

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

How about you stop complaining and¬†find a new game to play, leaving these forums free for people who actually like the game to chat about it¬†ūüĎć

He can be here even if he doesn't like certain aspects. But he shouldn't state that some things are horrible without (proper) argumentation or say that certain aspects are terrible or impossible to do because he's not capable of doing it even after others, like myself, have proven otherwise.

He's a special snowflake. He's always right and can't see other's points or accept he's not able to do certain things because of a lack of skill.

Edited by SimVansevenant
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

to complain ? but it's normal to complain, the game has a lot of problem, my goal  as an honest player is to explain the problems, to avoid future codemaster games is the same problem

look at I give you an example of co-drivers error
when you go in the water the English co-pilot says "splash" for the French co-pilot he says "long d aguet" his would have been better than the French co-pilots say "puddle in UK  and in french is flaque or flaque d eau "

forums are made for the player to help each other, to give good or bad advice, and to be able to contact the developer to report problems on the game too.

I'll tell you a story the kings of France, when the king go to the theaters, the people go to the theaters, if the king does not love the theaters he sleeps, so the people who love or fear the king will not love or to sleep too. if the king likes music, the people also love music. if the people no longer follow the king in his choices, it is a revolution.

now i'm going to do the same with codemaster and the players on the codemasters forums

codemasters announces a game of rally simulation and release Dirt Rally 1.0 the players of the forums are happy. with a bit of bug and error but everyone likes

codemasters announces a rally game with a simulation mode and an arcade mode with a system of generate tracks and release dirt 4, the players of the forums are not happy because there is an arcade mode and do not like the generated tracks (maybe because forum players are idiots and do not like innovations)
Personally I like DIRT 4, it is true the FFB is not great but the progressive handbrakes, the rally infinite with the system of generated tracks was good, there was little error on pace notes but the player of the forums do not like.

and finally codemaster announces a game of simulations and release Dirt "rally" 2 (with big improvements, road degradations, tire strategy and others) but the game is out with a lot of bug, a lot of pace note error, a bad FFB at the start  but fix after and full of other problems but forum players love the game , yet the early game has a lot of problems and some bug still do not fix today  ***. but forum players love the game not finishe . is very strange .

to see if you understood, who is the king in this story codemasters or forum players? and second question the king is afraid of change and innovations.

sorry for my bad english 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Oh God, now there's going to be boring arguments for 3 pages.

Skip.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

45 minutes ago, gk9147 said:

look at I give you an example of co-drivers error
when you go in the water the English co-pilot says "splash" for the French co-pilot he says "long d aguet" his would have been better than the French co-pilots say "puddle in UK  and in french is flaque or flaque d eau "

Do you have any idea who Stéphane Prévot is by any chance? 

40 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

Do you have any idea who Stéphane Prévot is by any chance? 

yes it is a real co drivers ok ok , but for you if it is a real co-driver  so there is no error for the  pace note , what a joke :classic_laugh:  i think codemasters should  listen  their french  pace note for all rally stages  because the pace note have  lot problem ( timing , especially pace note   error ......) 

5 hours ago, gk9147 said:

oui c’est un vrai co-pilote ok ok, mais pour vous si c’est un vrai co-pilote donc il n’ya pas d’erreur dans la note de rythme, quelle blague  : classic_laugh:  je pense que les codemasters devraient écouter leur note de rythme française pour toutes les étapes de rallye car le rythme note avoir beaucoup de problème (timing, en particulier erreur de note de rythme ...) 

You can change the timing if you want check in the options....and as a french i have no problem with the co driver !

53 minutes ago, Freddygore said:

You can change the timing if you want check in the options....and as a french i have no problem with the co driver !

lol i push the co-driver  timing on very early  now is more easy because now, i know  the rally stage who have error  

3 hours ago, gk9147 said:

lol i push the co-driver  timing on very early  now is more easy because now, i know  the rally stage who have error  

This whole conversation is abit boring now, I think you should go and play a game that you actually enjoy....... Dirt 2.0 is far from a perfect game and does have a fair few bugs in it but i am still enjoying playing it and infairness to Codemasters they are trying to fix the problems when they appear the best they can. This thread has gone off topic, it’s meant to be about dirt gossip not dirt complaining!

• Agree 5

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, gk9147 said:

@PJTierney you add photo of  classic car slidding and drifting  on tarmac but the tarmac on DR 2.0 is bad :classic_laugh: clearly dirt fan need go to asseto corsa  to see the difference 

The game has problems? yes it has... The game is great? yes it is... Is it possible to slide the cars? Yes it is, maybe you should start spending more time practicing and less writing the same things over and over...

Edited by Opassac
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

Not sure.

I know one existing (older) car is getting a new livery in a future update though, might even be in the next patch ūüôā¬†

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Not sure.

I know one existing (older) car is getting a new livery in a future update though, might even be in the next patch ūüôā¬†

Real livery or fictional livery?...

I hope its Ford Focus 2007, he neeeeeeds Livery so bad. even fake one..

• Agree 6

42 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Not sure.

Some time ago I have sent an email to you (Codemasters) with question regarding putting livery of our team's Polo R5 from WRC2 livery and I got reply that "Unfortunately we have no space for any more liveries in future updates" ūüėČ It is a big shame because the car looks really cool. Regard!¬†

We need more bespoke liveries in general, fictional or not. The ones using custom liveries are just not working for me at all ascetically.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Not sure.

Ford Focus 2007 Official livery?

1 hour ago, warpengage said:

*Crosses fingers*

In other news, Jon is absolutely killing it on the Down rally. 

• Agree 2

@PJTierney
Few Mid-Season questions, as far as you are allowed to talk about these:

1.  The next patch is probably already/close-to inside PSN/XBOX certification, so the actual contained bugfixes should be set? 
    Can we expect all the crucial gameplay fixes, namely: resetting setups in leagues, resetting Tyres in Career/Leagues, not down-counting tyres, Achievement fixes, & maybe progress with the sound-cutout?
  2. Is there a technical possibility, that we will see an update with more daytime/weather conditions sometime in future (looking at Wales...). Not if anything is planned yet, I doubt it is, but just if it is technically feasible regarding the internal way of how these conditions are implemented?
  3. Is there any ETA on when the Clubs page gets an update to make Wales selectable?
  4. Regarding Clubs, any plans of single vehicle selection and/or multiclass-event structures?
  5. Regarding Clubs, Feature request: "Copy last Season" So the admin doesn't have to click on every single thing again for a new season if it is meant to be similar structured.
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Congrats to Jon and Noel for winning the "Down rally".

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Real livery or fictional livery?...

Real.

9 hours ago, Snoopy43 said:

Some time ago I have sent an email to you (Codemasters) with question regarding putting livery of our team's Polo R5 from WRC2 livery and I got reply that "Unfortunately we have no space for any more liveries in future updates" ūüėČ It is a big shame because the car looks really cool. Regard!¬†

This new livery may have already been planned before you asked. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if your livery mightn’t make it because of the WRC connection, since we don’t  have the WRC license.

7 hours ago, warpengage said:

No.

5 hours ago, SkyRex said:

@PJTierney
Few Mid-Season questions, as far as you are allowed to talk about these:

1.  The next patch is probably already/close-to inside PSN/XBOX certification, so the actual contained bugfixes should be set? 
    Can we expect all the crucial gameplay fixes, namely: resetting setups in leagues, resetting Tyres in Career/Leagues, not down-counting tyres, Achievement fixes, & maybe progress with the sound-cutout?
  2. Is there a technical possibility, that we will see an update with more daytime/weather conditions sometime in future (looking at Wales...). Not if anything is planned yet, I doubt it is, but just if it is technically feasible regarding the internal way of how these conditions are implemented?
  3. Is there any ETA on when the Clubs page gets an update to make Wales selectable?
  4. Regarding Clubs, any plans of single vehicle selection and/or multiclass-event structures?
  5. Regarding Clubs, Feature request: "Copy last Season" So the admin doesn't have to click on every single thing again for a new season if it is meant to be similar structured.

1. I haven’t seen patch notes yet.

2. I don’t know the plans for this but I can relay the feedback.

3. It was briefly live on Tuesday, but was causing site errors. Probably early next week.

4. No to multi-class. Unknown on one-make.

5. Thanks for the suggestion ūüôā¬†

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 2