DiRTy Gossip

Playing with the Group B RX is fun. The Lancia is very hard to beat at the highest difficulty setting.

Holy hell the S4 RX is a handful! Absolute beast!

Bit of a shame there's no Wurth livery returning from DiRT 4 though, since there is a Wurth livery on the 037 it seems like an odd omission

Great additions to the class. Both are quick and unique. I find it really cool you can sense the differences in each car. How you have to adapt your style to get the most from each one. Took a PB with the Lancia, then hopped in the MG and thought I'd never get close, but by the last lap managed to nail it. Well done guys, many hours, days and months of entertainment.🍻

• Agree 1

Looking forward to taking those for a spin...

...though I am still hoping all the Group B RX cars get a mechanical makeover (especially the RS200!)

personaly i wait real new season 3 with rally and kit car , i dont like RX ,rx is funny but not my favorite race

• Agree 8

Kudos on the new liveries, finally look like proper ones👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The new liveries look very nice, the D+ logo is small and the design is quite nice. Although I can't help but see a German flag, do you think it's deliberate?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danielofifi said:

The new liveries look very nice, the D+ logo is small and the design is quite nice. Although I can't help but see a German flag, do you think it's deliberate?

That’s doesn’t bother me because it reminds me of this BMW M3 that used be driven by Austin McHale 😍😍😍

BE746286-48CB-4345-81BA-85F9EF393360.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, gk9147 said:

personaly i wait real new season 3 with rally and kit car , i dont like RX ,rx is funny but not my favorite race

ok

36 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

Kudos on the new liveries, finally look like proper ones👍🏻

32 minutes ago, danielofifi said:

We got a lot of feedback from you all (here in the Gossip thread) about the design of Deluxe Liveries up until now. The livery creators took all that on board, looked at what was possible with their current tools and created improved designs 👍🏻 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, danielofifi said:

possibly? the last one was american as hell, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see other country-themed ones.

this one is much nicer than #5 though

lets be honest all your liveries are bland and could be far better,and if this is best your devs could muster then your in trouble plain colour with a stripe or two not impressed,where is the candy colours with metal flake or some near real life liveries,hell people have posted better liveries that they have done themselves,may be you need some new livery tools like the rest of forum has.jokers why are you employing these lazy devs,my 5 year old can do better liveries than your offering just add livery editor to game instead of wasting devs time so they can get on with fixing the game !!!!!!!!!!!!! liveries more important than fixing the game ?.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 9

1 hour ago, danielofifi said:

possibly? the last one was american as hell, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see other country-themed ones.

this one is much nicer than #5 though

1 hour ago, chrisjaf said:

lets be honest all your liveries are bland and could be far better,and if this is best your devs could muster then your in trouble plain colour with a stripe or two not impressed,where is the candy colours with metal flake or some near real life liveries,hell people have posted better liveries that they have done themselves,may be you need some new livery tools like the rest of forum has.jokers why are you employing these lazy devs,my 5 year old can do better liveries than your offering just add livery editor to game instead of wasting devs time so they can get on with fixing the game !!!!!!!!!!!!! liveries more important than fixing the game ?.

Do you honestly think people will take you seriously and listen to what you say if you constantly insult and rant like this?

• Like 2
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, chrisjaf said:

just add livery editor to game

You just 'get' software development, don't you?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

i paid full price on pre order for this bugged out dlc mess of a game that after 6 months is no further forward to been fixed as it was on day one,so i have every right to voice my opinion same as you have yours so pipe down just because you don't agree does not mean i'm wrong.just wish you had same passion for the game to be fixed and then we can all enjoy.have a nice day.lol snowflakes

Edited by chrisjaf
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

If you didn't screech incoherently like someone with a fairly serious head injury it would be a lot more bearable. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, caerphoto said:

Do you honestly think people will take you seriously and listen to what you say if you constantly insult and rant like this?

you did !!!!.not an insult just fact look at some of the liveries posted on forum and tell me which ones are better ?i would take the one others have posted over codies offerings.just saying,

10 minutes ago, chrisjaf said:

i have every right to voice my opinion

Nope, not here you don't. Feel free to shout it from your bedroom window though, if it makes you feel better.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Decks said:

If you didn't screech incoherently like someone with a fairly serious head injury it would be a lot more bearable. 

asking politely gets you ignored so screeching seems to be only thing that works look how quickly people have jumped on my posts

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, caerphoto said:

Nope, not here you don't. Feel free to shout it from your bedroom window though, if it makes you feel better.

i love you,thanks you been looking in my bedroom window ???????? lol

Petty arguments and pot-shots don't benefit anyone, I recommend you all take a breather for a while 🙂

@chrisjaf Thanks for the livery feedback. An editor is not in the plans for DiRT Rally 2.0 but if we're doing any future "original liveries" yours and everyone else's feedback is taken into consideration.

• Thanks 1

metro 6r4 in rallycross is great fun. lancia delta is quick but the set up has it doing weird things on the front.