DiRTy Gossip

24 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Furthermore, there's incoherence between the year display. (2001) 2001 and none at all. Plus noticed how the brand names are on capitals but Ford is not.

I really, really wish you hadn't pointed that out! I'm not going to be able to get it out of my head now.

I think some manufacturers are written in caps lock because their logos are stylized that way. it bugs me though.

image.jpeg.883a06873fc98c4909dc2a4fa7c6ad90.jpeg image.jpeg.cedfd4014c54e9b00dabdc9e9760192c.jpeg

25 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

OCD: triggered! :classic_laugh:

now, yes.

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

@PJTierney

Can you guys please turn down the engine sound on the Citroen DS21? I cant drive it anymore because its so loud.  I turned down engine sound volume, still not enough. 

Edited by Lusziboy
  • Confused 1

Maybe an idea for a new trophy? #SlowbergineChallenge 

• Like 1

So are we expecting any season 3 news today, or do we think we'll have to wait until next week? 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

So are we expecting any season 3 news today, or do we think we'll have to wait until next week? 

20190809_143813.jpg

Season 2 content was announced 4 days before the end of season 1. It's currently 4 days before the end of season 2 👀

7 minutes ago, ebarbs27 said:

20190809_143813.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

yes I got up early to see if there was any announcement yet.

nothing yet? I guess I'll go do the dailies and come back. 

psssssh I'm not excited, what are you talking about?

edit: [for the record, I don't think this necessarily means they will announce anything today. we'll just have to wait and see.]

image.png.071225e02e495d3044a242a024f1cfa8.png

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, TPJP said:

😉

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190809011943.png

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190809012112.png

Anything you did differently for the Subaru to load?

It's almost too bad Season 3 was basically confirmed as soon as we knew what was in Season 2 because it didn't have 2001 Subaru Impreza we were promised before release, however I'm still very interested to see what the other content will be. Think Finland (completing DR1 set), Greece (completing DR1 set), Peugeot 306 F2 kitcar (screenshotted on official DR2.0 page), Subaru Impreza 2001, Ford Focus 2001 are as good as 100% confirmed for me. That leaves 1 more location and 3 more cars that are still up in the air completely.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, ebarbs27 said:

Anything you did differently for the Subaru to load?

Actually no. I felt like playing some online rallies and then the Subaru 2001 appeared alongside de Ford 2001 in a 2000cc 4WD lobby, which was pretty bizarre since I even don't own the Deluxe contents.

Edited by TPJP

3 minutes ago, TPJP said:

Actually no. I felt like playing some online rallies and then the Subaru 2001 appeared alongside de Ford 2001 in a 2000cc 4WD lobby, which was pretty bizarre since I even don't own the Deluxe contents.

Going to keep reloading lobbies on the off chance it shows its face 🤞

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TPJP said:

DLC content is free for everyone to use in online multiplayer, you just have to join a lobby where the host has picked it.

that's probably what happened with the Focus and Impreza yesterday - they weren't blocked from being available in this way, because it'll be needed to be open later, and they forgot to disable it. it's happened before, for the release of the 08 Impreza and 07 Focus, I think, because they were also being added to an already-existing class. this wouldn't have happened if they were in a car class that was new to the game, because then the host wouldn't be able to select it in the first place

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

Huh, another 1.2gb update on Steam :classic_blink:

Estering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1,2gb for Estering, 2,8gb for DirtFish, +/- 0,3gb for the Impreza/Focus, I wonder where that other 4-5 gb was needed for on PS4 🤔 

15 minutes ago, CMMcBabe said:

Estering.

beat me to it!

Despite being a bug eye, that Subaru looks gooooooooood...

...as does the Focus in plain white! 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, chukonu said:

It's almost too bad Season 3 was basically confirmed as soon as we knew what was in Season 2 because it didn't have 2001 Subaru Impreza we were promised before release, however I'm still very interested to see what the other content will be. Think Finland (completing DR1 set), Greece (completing DR1 set), Peugeot 306 F2 kitcar (screenshotted on official DR2.0 page), Subaru Impreza 2001, Ford Focus 2001 are as good as 100% confirmed for me. That leaves 1 more location and 3 more cars that are still up in the air completely.

Yes the first bunch of season 3 content was easy to predict, just basically finishing off the content from DR1. The dr1 ibiza kit car will probably also be present. 

Any other locations will surely be Rallycross seeing as there are no more rally locations to port from dr1.