Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

DR2.0 Online Rallycross at Abu Dhabi 😛

tumblr_ppml8j2gBu1sncaa3o1_400.gif.69958f48eb6c4e4868221a807f14b3b0.gif tumblr_ppjyij1RhB1sncaa3o1_500.gif.eeb88aead098cd62732fbf1a5a6bc56c.gif

Image result for rallycross crash gif

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Ha! It was only after I posted that I realised the dates for that week @CMMcBabe (And that there are three cars releases elsewhere in the season). 

Fine, take week 7 off then you part timers... 😄

It will be hard, I need to figure out what drink to have for the bells.  Laphroaig is always good but I might get a bottle of Port Charlotte.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CMMcBabe said:

It will be hard, I need to figure out what drink to have for the bells.  Laphroaig is always good but I might get a bottle of Port Charlotte.

Splendid choice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Splendid choice! 

I did the big picnic tour last year, it was great!  Got a wee bottle straight from a cask that I am saving some something VERY special.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can't help but wonder whether all this whiskey talk is somehow strangely on-topic or not.

Edited by chukonu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, chukonu said:

Still two locations in the pocket huh

https://files.catbox.moe/zmfn9l.PNG

There's also no trace of the "leaked" Mini and Nissan.

I hope they are for Season 5 and not removed because of licencing problems.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CMMcBabe said:

I did the big picnic tour last year, it was great!  Got a wee bottle straight from a cask that I am saving some something VERY special.

Dirt Rally 3.0?

 

:classic_ninja:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, toninus said:

There's also no trace of the "leaked" Mini and Nissan.

I hope they are for Season 5 and not removed because of licencing problems.

That and the Legacy, 22B... Who knows what might happen after s4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chukonu said:

That and the Legacy, 22B... 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chukonu said:

Can't help but wonder whether all this whiskey talk is somehow strangely on-topic or not.

Excuse me, whisky and not whiskey.

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

These are 2019-spec cars with new bodywork and liveries.

Brilliant ! 🥰🥰

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those 2 extra DLC slots have to be for COTA RX and Spa RX, surely! Surely!

My poor OCD needs both RX seasons complete 😞

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MattyH1812 said:

Those 2 extra DLC slots have to be for COTA RX and Spa RX, surely! Surely!

My poor OCD needs both RX seasons complete 😞

My OCD side wants to see 2018 complete, but I can let it go as that circuit was dreadful! 

(In my personal opinion anyway)

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

My OCD side wants to see 2018 complete, but I can let it go as that circuit was dreadful! 

(In my personal opinion anyway)

It was but so was Abu Dhabi to be fair! We can both agree that Spa has to come though right? 😄

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

It was but so was Abu Dhabi to be fair! We can both agree that Spa has to come though right? 😄

Haha, absolutely! I would have much rather seen Spa than Abu Dhabi, but I guess they have to leave something for Season 5! 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will desperately miss Timur and Niclas and their Hyundaïs as we missed Ekstrom and the audi’s in dirt 4.

Thanks to licencing issues, we will never have a full RX side. That’s life.

Btw, thanks CM for these 2 new seasons.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@PJTierney

I play rally games since Colin mcrae rally 2.0 and since their I followed codemasters until now 🙂

My favourite car on those first games was the Peugeot 206 and now its coming 😄

Please, tell the team a really big thank you, for making this historic car coming back plus giving us more two seasons. 

 

Defenitly the biggest and the better game of all years from codemasters

Ps: we never know, could be the GOTY 🤞 

Edited by Steverex
  • Like 2
  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, nasoduko said:

seazons 3 and 4 for will be free for deluxe owners ?

Current Deluxe is only for S1 and S2.

There will be an S3/S4 pack.

There will also be an S1 S2 S3 S4 pack.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steverex said:

@PJTierney

I play rally games since Colin mcrae rally 2.0 and since their I followed codemasters until now 🙂

My favourite car on those first games was the Peugeot 206 and now its coming 😄

Please, tell the team a really big thank you, for making this historic car coming back plus giving us more two seasons. 

 

Defenitly the biggest and the better game of all years from codemasters

Ps: we never know, could be the GOTY 🤞 

Totally agree with you, been wanting the Peugeot 206 to make a comeback for so long. Ford focus mk1 and Peugeot 206 are my two favourites.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Current Deluxe is only for S1 and S2.

There will be an S3/S4 pack.

There will also be an S1 S2 S3 S4 pack.

Is pricing for S3/S4 going to be similar to the Deluxe price for S1/S2? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolkswagen kitcar ?, ford fiesta rally cross ( stard ?) and fiesta fiesta RXS evo 5 ? you have photo or video of this car in real life  ,and only 2 rally country :classic_sad: for 2 season , is dirt rally not dirtrallycross codemasters 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tbtstt said:

Is pricing for S3/S4 going to be similar to the Deluxe price for S1/S2? 

I don't have the numbers on me right now, but I know the store pages are being set up 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, gk9147 said:

Wolkswagen kitcar ?, ford fiesta rally cross ( stard ?) and fiesta fiesta RXS evo 5 ? you have photo or video of this car in real life 

Golf kitcar...

9fca3b9453e485fee94cb147a2b23c66.jpg
 

...Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)...

41688559811_170b41fb61_b.jpg

...Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5

48017660117_b6db2de1d3_b.jpg

Edited by tbtstt
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooo.... where is the '99 Impreza then?  

... wasn't the Nissan Kitcar confirmed too?

And as a Rally enthusiast, there is little to look forward in Season 4. Will there be a Season 5?
If no Season 5, that confirms a new DiRT is already well in development, since those sound recordings (Impreza, Legacy, Almera) surely go somewhere...

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×