DiRTy Gossip

7 hours ago, tbtstt said:

They have used the word "Rally" in place of "WRC" in the past. 

Plus an article from some time ago indicated that CM had modelled a car that was mounted on a wall: that was subsequently determined to be a 206 WRC, not a kit car.

Aye, props to @F2CMaDMaXXfor that dig :classic_biggrin:

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, chukonu said:

So how do we know the 206 is the wrc car and not a kitcar?

is simple. those who have been following rallies for a lifetime know that there is no 206 kitcar, but only a 206 wrc, 206 S1600,206 RC group A / N

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ale81udine said:

is simple. those who have been following rallies for a lifetime know that there is no 206 kitcar, but only a 206 wrc, 206 S1600,206 RC group A / N

WHY YOU SHOUTING!!!?

There has been 206 kitcar, just no official ones...

Edited by JorritVD
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Thank you CM for the 2019 WRX dlc definitely the highlight of season 3 &  4 for me 😁

Its great that you are making the most of your partnership with them.  

Just need Spa and the Hyundais now 🙏 😉 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

26 minutes ago, Brenkidda said:

Just need Spa and the Hyundais now 🙏 😉 

As far as I understand:
Spa - To expensive to license
Hyundai - Difficult to license. Probably due to WRC politics (they do e-sport with WRC)

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, bogani said:

Aye, props to @F2CMaDMaXXfor that dig :classic_biggrin:

I couldn't remember who had done the detective work so I didn't give credit in my post, but it is definitely deserved! 

12 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

In two weeks comes the Focus 2001 and Subaru 2001 Are both vehicles still included in Season Two?

Season 3 @gleylancer571. All the details are in the blog, full release schedule is: 

DR2_S3_Calendar_EU.jpg

DR2_S4_Calendar_EU_NM.jpg

24 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Season 3 @gleylancer571. All the details are in the blog, full release schedule is: 

DR2_S3_Calendar_EU.jpg

DR2_S4_Calendar_EU_NM.jpg

It’s a pity that there is a Rallycross circuit included season 3 when it’s all mostly rally focused, Codemasters should have included that in season 4 but obviously Couldn’t fit it in.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JorritVD said:

WHY YOU SHOUTING!!!?

There has been 206 kitcar, just no official ones...

NO existed homologation FIA Peugeot 206 KIT CAR!!, only 206 S1600. you have free time? you can do thorought research. ( im not shouting, im write..;)....)

Edited by ale81udine

4 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

NO existed homologation FIA Peugeot 206 KIT CAR!!, only 206 S1600. you have free time? you can do thorought research. ( im not shouting, im write..;)....)

Just you had a big font type size, it was just a joke about the shouting 😛

but there are/were 206 kitcars. But indeed not with official homologation 😉

• Agree 1

Just now, JorritVD said:

Avevi solo una grande dimensione del tipo di carattere, era solo una battuta sulle urla 😛

ma ci sono / erano 206 kitcar. Ma in effetti non con omologazione ufficiale 😉

the great caracter for write is not screaming. shouting is writing in capital letters. 😉 good day

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
the best in season three are the cars the tracks are already known from Dirt Rally

but wich Golf ? Golf Kit Car 3 ?

image.thumb.png.24d35c45aff39b0435286f5347ba11ed.png

Edited by gleylancer571

5 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

the best in season three are the cars the tracks are already known from Dirt Rally

This one I believe @gleylancer571:

9fca3b9453e485fee94cb147a2b23c66.jpg

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

image.thumb.png.24d35c45aff39b0435286f5347ba11ed.png

I really hope it will be the VW Golf IV kitcar... 

621A3E81-6437-4ECC-818B-8FB3FF443239.jpeg

Edited by MartijnvH
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

the great caracter for write is not screaming. shouting is writing in capital letters. 😉 good day

But why was the font size than that big? #compensation? #iwillstopjokingnowwithya

Edited by JorritVD
  • Agree 1

It’s awesome to drive again on DirtFish with the new physics engine and all the new cars...next we really need it in time trial+the replay mode with proper cameras placement...I want to see my cars power slide all over that place in an epic replay. Also it’s amazing to have a place where compare rally cars against RX cars(yesterday I have invented a course and compared a c4 wrc against a 208wrx,and in a 4+min lap the time of the wrc was 27” slower than the wrx 😳...wow wrx are truly savage)

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Posted (edited)

Will the new seasons be released on the very August 27th? Or we will be able to purchase earlier?

I wish there was more classic content, and by classic I mean older than 1980. Don't see Codies adding more stuff when the game turns one year old.

Edited by Nico

@PJTierney
For your feature request List. Especially if Season 4 is the end and there will be no '99 Impreza or further 2001 cars:
If not happened already, pelase make the team aware that the Evo VI did indeed compete in the 2001 WRC and is a direct competitor to the other 2001's as well as that the 2010 C4 is unfair match in the 2000ccm, therefor a new class should really really be considered?
Or is even the class system bound to licencing and manufacturers demand certain opponents for their stuff??

If that is not possible (why?...), at the very least put a "cherry picking cars" for leagues onto the list. So that leagues/clubs could at least design seasons where the C4 is prohibited or the Focus drives against the Evo.

• Agree 2

I just want an "all skate" option where I can run any car on any track/stage. :classic_laugh:

• Agree 5

3 hours ago, Nico said:

Will the new seasons be released on the very August 27th? Or we will be able to purchase earlier?

the various stores are updating now apparently, so should be able to purchase this week or something

Although it competed in 2001, like the Focus, Impreza and 206 WRC cars, the Evo VI was built to an entirely different set of regulations - it was the last of the Group A cars, of course. It's abundantely clear that the Group A and World Rally Car 2000cc classes are sorted by their respective regulation set, as is every other class that isn't called "H(number)". Hence I understand Codies putting the Evo VI (which was first competing in 1999) into the Group A class and not the World Rally Car 2000cc class.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1