DiRTy Gossip

My gaaaud...so many memories 😭

the 206 wrc now it’s a pretty old car,but it was so ahead of his time! The technology,the engine and despite all the years the design it’s very modern and beautiful *-*

also Marcus was really able to make that car fly 😈

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

The whole 1999-2002 years were phenomenal. In that era, WRC cars were pretty advanced and they looked very good. Plus the amount of quality drivers made it for one of the most iconic and thrilling eras of rallying. It's a pitty Toyota decided to quit in 1999, they won that year and they missed one of the best eras.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:
I am very pleased that Codemasters has listened to the users and that the Peugot 206 is coming!

Finally something completely new

uh, they clearly planned to add it as DLC before the base game car list was even announced

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@Riggs since you are always well informed , in your opinion any chance we are going to have the real Fabia wrc sound any time soon? 😔

I haven't heard anything about that anymore. They were trying to get one sourced but apparently it was halted for some reason.

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Riggs said:

I haven't heard anything about that anymore. They were trying to get one sourced but apparently it was halted for some reason.

That sucks 😫...I recently saw a video of the incredible collection of Enda Garvey, and among his cars I have notice he also has a genuine exMcRae Fabia wrc.I also read several times that he is a very generous and proud gentleman of his collection. I believe his garage is in northern ireland? it would be worth trying to ask him ...

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Riggs said:

seem to remember the actual car they had found was sold like a week or two before they were scheduled to record

Edited by ianism
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

That sucks 😫...I recently saw a video of the incredible collection of Enda Garvey, and among her cars I have notice he also has a genuine exMcRae Fabia wrc.I also read several times that he is a very generous and proud gentleman of his collection. I believe his garage is in northern ireland? it would be worth trying to ask him ...

@cmsoundfx @PJTierney

• Like 1

look at min. 7:05

this vid release it’s 1 August,so very recent.

also if you have the time look the rest of the video too...mind blowing collection...wow

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

He even has a Toyota Corolla in case a miracle happens Resultado de imagem para troll meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

If there is a cool rally (or rallycross) car, Enda Garvey probably owns an example: would love to see round that garage! 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

If there is a cool rally (or rallycross) car, Enda Garvey probably owns an example: would love to see round that garage! 

apparently he also owns the 205t16 e2 and the 405 t16 pikes peak ... the question at this point is: what doesn't he have ?!

Edited by AlexSpartan316

Hi guys look at this from Czech rally Bohemia. They have also fiew Porsche gt3 and Evo 6 that I love so much 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

apparently he also owns the 205t16 e2 and the 405 t16 pikes peak ... the question at this point is: what doesn't he have ?!

Yeah, he owns a ton of cool cars. You can see quite a bit of stuff in the background of that video, including the bi-turbo Will Gollop 6R4 and Bertie Fishers Group A+ Impreza. 

Edited by tbtstt

12 hours ago, bogani said:

Because no "no proper triple screen support, no buy" campaign has been launched. 

I would love to have it and I suggested it during our beta, but I guess it would be quite alot of work to implement it and they haven't seen enough demand. 

Well then we'll just just have to protest for next game. We have enough people between the 2 of us. and it should still be easier to implement since they don't have to build the entire game around it.

7 hours ago, gfRally said:

I have been waiting for Both of these locations a long time now.  They are my favorites from DiRT Rally, and look superb in those screen shots.  Even though I have always disliked the color filters done in DR1, I will miss the warm yellow/pink hue of Greece.  It did seem to give the feeling of the hot sun beating on you, none the less I like the new.🙂

Oh damn, that reminds me I recently deleted a secret picture I'm not sure I can talk about...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

look at min. 7:05

this vid release it’s 1 August,so very recent.

also if you have the time look the rest of the video too...mind blowing collection...wow

I ALREADY POSTED THAT! ME! NOT YOU!

You don't even have the decency to insult Mr. Block and his appalling behaviour and social skills.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

I ALREADY POSTED THAT! ME! NOT YOU!

You don't even have the decency to insult Mr. Block and his appalling behaviour and social skills.

Lol you already post it? Ehm...yeah!!how dare I am! This is unacceptable!

And yes you are right forgive me:

[insert “not a real rally driver”and random behavior/social skills insults here”]

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Lol you already post it? Ehm...yeah!!how dare I am! This is unacceptable!

And yes you are right forgive me:

[insert “not a real rally driver”and random behavior/social skills insults here”]

3/10. Not enough effort.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

2006fos_1985audiquattros1pikespeak-1050x750.thumb.jpg.2eb1832b8830d442ae71818cb1dd8f7e.jpgAm I the only one that misses the Audi S1 from DiRT Rally?  The E2 that we currently have is really cool and all, but the older one has a lot more wins and a bit of US Rally history.  

Edited by gfRally
  • Like 3
  • Agree 4

19 minutes ago, gfRally said:

2006fos_1985audiquattros1pikespeak-1050x750.thumb.jpg.2eb1832b8830d442ae71818cb1dd8f7e.jpgAm I the only one that misses the Audi S1 from DiRT Rally?  The E2 that we currently have is really cool and all, but the older one has a lot more wins and a bit of US Rally history.  

This is the one I wish we had.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

They can re-use the model from DR1 and launch it as DLC after Season 4. Content doesn't need to come out at such fast pace after that. I'd love to see the livery market flow, with the official liveries so the licensing would pay itself.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 2