DiRTy Gossip

ya Larsson is head and shoulders better than everyone in ERX, eh? hopefully we'll see him back in WRX next year

Not sure whether we have Burns' or Solberg's livery for the 2001 Impreza. Saw these two screenshots and wondered which we are getting when the DLC officially arrives. 

1724730898_DiRTRally2_0_20190809012112.thumb.png.14d104263424eb76b0ddb8710ba8412d.png.062a5eec572bfb4968eab12612512c15.png

20190818_002459.jpg.4108ce16157eb3844cff13e47288e75f.jpg

Bear in mind that the numberplate is no longer "X20 SRT" and is instead "Z19 DRT".

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, ianism said:

ya Larsson is head and shoulders better than everyone in ERX, eh? hopefully we'll see him back in WRX next year

Although we have a RX topic about it. But Larsson is probably the best RX driver in the ERX at the moment, but also has the best car. Tideman and Bryntesson are also rapid, but their material is I think less good. It is a shame Bryntesson had an engine problem at Holjes, otherwise he would be second in the standings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ebarbs27 said:

Not sure whether we have Burns' or Solberg's livery for the 2001 Impreza. Saw these two screenshots and wondered which we are getting when the DLC officially arrives. 

Bear in mind that the numberplate is no longer "X20 SRT" and is inAstead "Z19 DRT".

Both liveries are usable in the game last time I checked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TPJP said:

awesome!

less awesome that the game is still such a mess that we know though hahhahaahhaha

Posted (edited)

Given that Codies seems to have good relations with Petter Solberg and have some of his liveries in the game, and have now got one from his father-in-law on the Stratos, maybe some strings could be pulled so we have one of his brother's liveries on the Focus? 😁

3246768891_8750189dfa_b.jpgwrc-rally-portugal-2009-henning-solberg-and-cato-menkerud-ford-focus-rs-wrc-08-stobart-vk.jpg.8eb3550e0c79dc6d82bc5cab681997d3.jpgwrc-rally-sweden-2010-henning-solberg-anRally_Finland_2010_-_shakedown_-_Henning

Edited by Malling
  • Like 2
  • Agree 3

11 hours ago, ebarbs27 said:

1724730898_DiRTRally2_0_20190809012112.thumb.png.14d104263424eb76b0ddb8710ba8412d.png.062a5eec572bfb4968eab12612512c15.png

20190818_002459.jpg.4108ce16157eb3844cff13e47288e75f.jpg

Bear in mind that the numberplate is no longer "X20 SRT" and is instead "Z19 DRT".

I'd say it's Burns, given how it was Burns in DR1 plus he was the winner in 2001. Or we could have both. Screen number 2 seems to be a mod.

19 minutes ago, Riggs said:

I'd say it's Burns, given how it was Burns in DR1 plus he was the winner in 2001. Or we could have both. Screen number 2 seems to be a mod.

About that....

10 hours ago, TPJP said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malling said:

About that....

Great news then 😄 i only saw one of the official livery slots, so i made a wrong assumption.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I may be the only one who thinks this, but the dust from the back of the car doesn't look good and could have been left out.

It would be nicer to watch the replays without it. In Germany it looks like a car is on fire.

Edited by J89
  • Disagree 9

At around 0:25 in this video you can see him flicking between the two liveries. Pretty cool that both are included but I'll probably go with the Burns one as he won the championship in the car!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I wonder which livery the Peugeot will get.

The 1999 livery is also pretty cool.
1999_999_francois_delecour_rally_tour_de_corse_1999_-_f_delecour_-_d_grataloup.jpg

Although i expect and also hope the 2001/2 livery will be there. So it matches the 2001 Impreza and the 2001/2002 livery also has the Total sponsorship on it, which still is on factory Peugeot cars nowadays. But on the other side, the 306 Maxi also has the Esso logo's on it, so that shouldn't matter as well.

Also most logo's/brands which are on the 1999/2000/2001/2002 livery are already feutured on other Peugeot in the game. So it should be possible to see some official livery on the 206 🙂 

Event the Red tobacco livery could even be possible, as the Evo VI Lancer also kinda has it, and there is the blue/white Porsche as well. 

Edited by JorritVD
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

There should be no problem with bringing the 2001 official livery, or any of the other years since there's no alchohol/tobacco sponsors involved and most of the brands involved in those liveries are already licensed within DR2 (Total, Eurodatacar, etc). So I hope the car doesn't come with a basic livery.

I also don't know why CM haven't reached BP and Castrol to get those liveries on the Focus Mk2, since those were the official main sponsors at the time and those liveries look great.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I wish they could make it possible to have up to 10 (12) events in career rally. By the end of season 3, we'll have 12 rallies which almost makes up a full WRC calendar (although the locations are slightly different). I know you can do this in custom event but it doesn't quite feel the same

• Agree 1

When will season 3 & 4 appear on Ms store, considering there is just over a week until release 

8 hours ago, watzcoc said:

When will season 3 & 4 appear on Ms store, considering there is just over a week until release 

Last time, I think they were added on the same day as individual pieces went up - no pre order. So probably only a day before the first official drop date IMO.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, J89 said:

I may be the only one who thinks this, but the dust from the back of the car doesn't look good and could have been left out.

It would be nicer to watch the replays without it. In Germany it looks like a car is on fire.

The.... no. Not even sure what to say.

• Agree 3

58 minutes ago, Steverex said:

a0ea69d1c3fea9faf40760b85ba805c5.jpg

This is the one I am really hoping for: or at least something with silver as the base colour! 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, bogani said:

The.... no. Not even sure what to say.

What is it that you don´t understand? It's done poorly, like many things in this game.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 10

19 hours ago, ebarbs27 said:

At around 0:25 in this video you can see him flicking between the two liveries. Pretty cool that both are included but I'll probably go with the Burns one as he won the championship in the car!

Burns stickers +10 HP wins 😉

The game would look better without the dust effect. The replays could also be 60fps if it were removed, now they are 30fps.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5

The dust effect is absolutely spot on, just as many things in this game. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 1