DiRTy Gossip

1 hour ago, cafe5150 said:

Wreckfest ( Bugbear ) graphics are really sharp and crisp. My point is it's exactly the same hardware!!

Isn't Wreckfest 30 FPS only?

1 minute ago, Johnnnn said:

Isn't Wreckfest 30 FPS only?

I believe so but apart from the odd slowdown if there's too much on-screen you don't really notice. Great game as is Dr 2.0 and F1 2019

38 minutes ago, cafe5150 said:

I believe so but apart from the odd slowdown if there's too much on-screen you don't really notice. Great game as is Dr 2.0 and F1 2019

You always notice 30 FPS 😄 I almost don't play games with 30 FPS. When I played on PC I always used 100+ for fast games because it's much better.

1 hour ago, cafe5150 said:

Well whatever the framerate for Wreckfest is I think it's a great game. 

If it's 30 FPS I will never know. I don't support 30 FPS games on consoles.

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2019 at 3:10 PM, PJTierney said:

i choose all car :classic_smile:

and for grid i no want this game i see gameplay and i no like new grid , he is arcade and honestly i wait GTR 3, 

• Agree 1

Is Racenet OK for everybody? I wanted to save my progress, but it's not possible 😄 This is the only problem I sometimes have with the game.

2 hours ago, Johnnnn said:

If it's 30 FPS I will never know. I don't support 30 FPS games on consoles.

weird flex but okay

I do find sometimes that a racing game with low or choppy frame rate can give me a mild headache. Fortunately the racing games I play either target 60fps or have a 60fps mode which lowers resolution.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

I do find sometimes that a racing game with low or choppy frame rate can give me a mild headache. Fortunately the racing games I play either target 60fps or have a 60fps mode which lowers resolution.

Exactly, it's much harder for my eyes or something. I would like to play with 30 but it's not possible and you have bigger input lag too. I prefer gameplay before graphics.

1 hour ago, Johnnnn said:

Is Racenet OK for everybody? I wanted to save my progress, but it's not possible 😄 This is the only problem I sometimes have with the game.

It could be a bug because leaderboards worked but I wasn't able go to the menu without warning message. I hope I didn't lost anything, it was a monthly challenge and it's hard to it in one session.

23 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

Can't connect to Steam

Aye, steam is apperently pretty much 100% down by the looks of it.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:22 PM, gfRally said:

Ahhhhem....   When?  Please?  on knees?  Throwing $$$ at screen.  Turn a great game into a legend!

Just got round to watching this. Would prefer it without the music over the driving clips, but this is still excellent. 

• Agree 4

4 hours ago, Johnnnn said:

It's weekend, so expect a slow und unreliable RaceNet.

Every weekend the same.

5 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

It's weekend, so expect a slow und unreliable RaceNet.

Every weekend the same.

Ah, OK, thanks. It was strange I waited for 30 minutes because I had some job around but still nothing and Racenet was OK because nobody else cared. The good thing on the game is I can only play time trials and have a lot of fun (maybe the most :D). The whole career is damaged by the online only mode. I like some "cloud saving" but it resets some of your progress which is not good at all. Still, time trial is awesome for me. Custom champs will be great with auto filling and then I won't need career anymore 😄

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Just got round to watching this. Would prefer it without the music over the driving clips, but this is still excellent. 

And he got the correct name!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:22 PM, gfRally said:

Ahhhhem....   When?  Please?  on knees?  Throwing $$$ at screen.  Turn a great game into a legend!

Why oh why is this car not in dirt rally 2.0??🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

Agreed. This classic gets overlooked yet we get the Citroen DS21 (why?) and the Rally GT cars. 

A licensing could be tricky, it could be expensive and sometimes impossible, like Pikes peak now. And still we don't know if anybody plays the game - no much money.

1 hour ago, tonzboher said:

The interieur for that model is ready a long time ago (it was used for other SUBARU model in DR 1.0), they did recently sound recording.. so something is moving in that direction! But in my opinion, more chances are for next game, as The game isnt still selling well (less then Dirt4!), and The DLC season pass 2.0, now even less (main reason season 4 all RX) and the licence fee are Big!

if they still support game after season 4, then i am sure it will come as DLC 100%. its thing that would sell like hot cakes..

5 hours ago, cafe5150 said:

Agreed. This classic gets overlooked yet we get the Citroen DS21 (why?) and the Rally GT cars. 

I love the DS21! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jacendb said:

I love the DS21! 

All hail the flying boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2