Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tbtstt said:

New locations? Oooooh, I'm intrigued!

My real motivation for asking is, if we are to get more seasons, then it's likely that we will get to see more cars. Specifically cars that come in blue and yellow...

yep (see below). update 1.13 should come early Feb sometime, and PJ said Season 4 would end in Feb, even though the last S4 stuff that has been announced are the RX cars on Jan 28. so... who knows? but ya I'd love to get that (ahem) 22B too

I'd also really like a Saab 9-2x wink wink wink wink

image.png.0a7b5855a9f172aafd04b93b21427e62.png

Edited by ianism
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, ianism said:

I'd love to get that (ahem) 22B too

FormalLeftCur-size_restricted.gif

Edited by tbtstt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, I missed something, whats this ProjectE about, and E BETTER not stand for electric!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gfRally said:

Wait, I missed something, whats this ProjectE about, and E BETTER not stand for electric!  

Project E (or rather Projekt E) is an electric showcase series that will be joining the World Rallycross Championship next year. 

The first car was unveiled before the Latvian World RX round: 

https://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/article/10469/img-unveils-projekt-e-racecar

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SkyRex said:

ill get on that, once home from work

Here ya go, did extensive switching between the 3 cockpit cams now in the second half:

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After this update, that has 206 in game file, I am wondering, when will arrive first video on YT with 206 and Golf KitCar?

i am mostly curious to see livery on 206..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dani211212 said:

After this update, that has 206 in game file, I am wondering, when will arrive first video on YT with 206 and Golf KitCar?

i am mostly curious to see livery on 206..

good point. we haven't even had a single screenshot of those cars yet!

 

we've also had exactly one screenshot of Image result for yas gif Marina so far. we don't even know if we'll get to drive RX cars at night on it!

edit: just checked the files... the track, um, isn't there? there's going to be another update this week, isn't there?

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gfRally said:

 

 

B677E40D-4B84-47B8-B6E2-99402A34428A.gif.8f7f46cfee9ccdc009e49da003b570a5.gif

MATT. DAMON. 

Edited by tbtstt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SkyRex said:

Here ya go, did extensive switching between the 3 cockpit cams now in the second half:

 

You forgot VR 😄

I’ll drop this in the Roadbook, good summary 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ianism said:

good point. we haven't even had a single screenshot of those cars yet!

 

we've also had exactly one screenshot of Image result for yas gif Marina so far. we don't even know if we'll get to drive RX cars at night on it!

edit: just checked the files... the track, um, isn't there? there's going to be another update this week, isn't there?

Just tested the yas marina circut on the oculus version.(Its a bug for us who accidetial get to buy the dlc) Has some big orange blocks in the bends for not cutting. The golf kit car is also aveilible. I guess the 206 is also there. will check tomorrow

 

Edited by kellemann
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kellemann said:

Just tested the yas marina circut on the oculus version.(Its a bug for us who accidetial get to buy the dlc) Has some big orange blocks in the bends for not cutting. The golf kit car is also aveilible. I guess the 206 is also there. will check tomorrow

 

Can You please make screen shoot of Golf and 206? I am mostly curious  to see liveries..

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tea3k said:

What a great cam update on my skoda

IMG_20191002_082044.jpg

Drop it in the bug reporting thread if it's something that happens frequently 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dani211212 said:

Can You please make screen shoot of Golf and 206? I am mostly curious  to see liveries..

I dont wana ruin codemaster reveal plan. Sorry 😞

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tea3k said:

What a great cam update on my skoda

 

Do you have custom camera innstaled? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kellemann said:

Do you have custom camera innstaled? 

Shouldn't have an impact as the DLC cars aren't open to be modded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ianism said:

good point. we haven't even had a single screenshot of those cars yet!

 

we've also had exactly one screenshot of Image result for yas gif Marina so far. we don't even know if we'll get to drive RX cars at night on it!

edit: just checked the files... the track, um, isn't there? there's going to be another update this week, isn't there?

That gif 😄 

 

Car screens: They'll show up after image.png, probably a few days before DLC release. The licensed liveries (1 for each) look good 😉 

 

image.png screens, later this week 🙂 

 

Conditions (Freeplay):

  • Daytime / Clear / Dry
  • Daytime / Cloudy / Wet
  • Sunset / Cloudy / Wet
  • Sunrise / Clear / Dry
  • Dusk / Cloudy / Dry
  • Dusk / Cloudy / Wet

 

The Dusk ones are dark 😉 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dani211212 said:

After this update, that has 206 in game file, I am wondering, when will arrive first video on YT with 206 and Golf KitCar?

i am mostly curious to see livery on 206..

The last few videos have been about a day or 2 before DLC release 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

 

Car screens: They'll show up after image.png, probably a few days before DLC release. The licensed liveries (1 for each) look good 😉 

Good news🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×