DiRTy Gossip

I know i’m Off topic and i’m Sorry,I have searched but can’t find info about this. Does anyone know if the new Grid 2019 have the option “hide drivers hands and steering wheel” for the cockpit cam like in dirt?

42 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

I know i’m Off topic and i’m Sorry,I have searched but can’t find info about this. Does anyone know if the new Grid 2019 have the option “hide drivers hands and steering wheel” for the cockpit cam like in dirt?

Yes, it definitely has that option. I've seen it in a review video a few days ago. 

• Thanks 1

Nice new livery, and available on a dlc car !
I hope new ones will be for them too.

Also wish a rework of the simple blue livery with the red sticker on the bonnet. IMO the worst ingame livery, with the full grey one coming close. The stripping on the green livery for the Ibiza is a very nice addition and makes it look better than the other green liveries from the base game. So why not add some details as well on the other ones ?

Full cyan, black, yellow, red and white liveries seems better and don't need such additions, I'd say.

7 minutes ago, toninus said:

I hope new ones will be for them too.

DLC car Deluxe liveries are a rarity, but there was a lot of feedback about the '07 Focus liveries available, so we responded 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Regarding the deluxe liveries...

__custom_showroom_1570543792.thumb.png.d08bbb40174ae4e60382f89325898c79.png__custom_showroom_1570543838.thumb.png.b23d2ecd2e8cd914128280ff20a08e48.png

See how big a difference it makes when you add some details and contrasts instead of painting absolutely everything white? The liveries could be made a whole lot better with some details.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

DR2_Ford_FiestaR2_1.jpgDR2_Ford_FiestaR2_2.jpgDR2_Ford_Focus_3.jpgDR2_Ford_SierraRS500_4.jpgDR2_Ford_SierraRS500_5.jpgDR2_Mitsubishi_LancerEvoX_4.jpgDR2_Mitsubishi_LancerEvoX_5.jpgDR2_Peugeot_208RX_1.jpgDR2_Peugeot_208RX_2.jpg

Class livery, 07 focus looks the business now! Well done codies 👍🏻👏🏻

• Agree 1

@PJ Tierney  I have been buying DLC piece by piece because I'm not interested in rallycross. However, I'm missing these liveries. There really is no way to obtain them other than the season bundles, is there?

3 minutes ago, warpengage said:

@PJ Tierney  I have been buying DLC piece by piece because I'm not interested in rallycross. However, I'm missing these liveries. There really is no way to obtain them other than the season bundles, is there?

They're for Season players only, as a way to display their Season ownership in a way more elaborate than a simple badge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Just gonna Throw this out there. But I’d be willing to pay for more liveries for the DLC cars

Edited by KingOfCoins
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, ianism said:

it's a user-created livery, not by CM

Well tell them they did it wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Focus 2001 is another DLC that is a bit lacking in the livery department so something for that would be nice. Overall the livery game in DR2.0 is pretty underwhelming, in DR1 many cars had great looking fantasy liveries, what happened to that? In DR2.0 for most rally cars there is one decent livery and the others are plain liveries with a couple of decals, or Dirt 4 livery generator stuff. Great cars deserve better

Good to have one good livery for Focus 2007 though.

Edited by HoksuHoo
  • Agree 5

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

Focus 2001 is another DLC that is a bit lacking in the livery department so something for that would be nice. Overall the livery game in DR2.0 is pretty underwhelming, in DR1 many cars had great looking fantasy liveries, what happened to that? In DR2.0 for most rally cars there is one decent livery and the others are plain liveries with a couple of decals, or Dirt 4 livery generator stuff. Great cars deserve better

And the 306 ! the Fabia 2005 ! and the Datsun, R5, 205 T16, Polo R5, Mustang...

Would love to see other colors too, like some gold or silver (not as base color), purple, orange, lime, a nice "electric" blue...

Edited by toninus
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Demon Tweeks livery is by far the best DLC livery so far, especially the Fiesta R2 one - gutted that it's on the 208 RX and not the R5 (or any R5 or RGT for that matter) - not going to lie, I'm still clinging to hope that you may go back and remove the hideous D+ and Season 1/2 logos from the first set of cars, because the step forward with the last couple have been monumental.

Edited by RodgerDavies
  • Agree 5

Not the worst pattern IMO, but yeah the D+ logo as main sticker was a bad idea.
I like how it's made on that Demon Tweeks livery. Just a small square sticker, it's enough and gives more place for other stuff.

52 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Bueno, diles que lo hicieron mal.

Don’t. They’re the same as the original CM ones, and they look equally large.

Well...I have to admit it. This livery it’s really good and looks finally legit/realistic. More of these in the next updates please...

• Agree 1

The physics in this game are incredible. An advance on your time... A gift from gods...

• Like 1

The new Yas Marina circuit is completely unrealistic and unplayable. The grandstands are completely full of spectators! How could this be possible?

But seriously, I do think the track is actually quite fun and challenging to drive on the game, even if it was poor in real life!

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Well...I have to admit it. This livery it’s really good and looks finally legit/realistic. More of these in the next updates please...

Full agree, really glad to see more realistic liveries being added now. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

My thoughts exactly. It’s bad enough we have to put up with the ‘98 test livery (before Martini came onboard as a sponsor for ’99) but all the other livery options are this same DR2.0 obsession with browns and weird choices of orange and grey/grey and blue etc. DR1 had some pretty good liveries for stuff like the Delta Integrale and Focus ‘01 but in 2.0 the choice is pretty poor tbh

Edited by Jack4688
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Imo they should replace the bad d+ liveries and replace them with actually good ones,maybe taken from the community (like the sad green one for polo r5,Porsche rgt and polo wrx) 

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Agree 1

Can't understand the feeble liveries available, apart from the first choice on every car. Cackhanded and throwaway afterthought really. Considering what previous titles had. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2