DiRTy Gossip

5 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Exactly...the 2018 evo version it’s a pretty low profile supercar. Yeah it’s possible that the in game car it’s a model from an older ‘team hansen’ spec. (Much higher and softer in weight transfert)

Yeah, both version of the 208 used by the Hansen's in 2018 were low, as were their earlier cars...

35095249696_bfb4324856_b.jpg

27250349365_b88acbe0ea_b.jpg

22555813012_b7e8499bd6_b.jpg

29 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Yeah, becoming a world class instrumentalist is really easy too... you only need practice and focus...

Actually I think that @AlexSpartan316 was meaning in Dirt Rally not in real life .... 

5 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

Actually I think that @AlexSpartan316 was meaning in Dirt Rally not in real life .... 

Don’t fall into his trap..it’s a weird dude...don’t worry (I also heard it’s a huge ken block fan...the kind with the 43 sticker in the back of his car)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Don’t fall into his trap..it’s a weird dude...don’t worry (I also heard it’s a huge ken block fan...the kind with the 43 sticker in the back of his car)

lol I have the number 46 on my scooter but that's Valentino Rossi. A proper real legend of the motor sports not someone like Block 🙂 

Edited by koog2003

1 minute ago, koog2003 said:

lol I have the number 46 on my scooter but that's Valentino Rossi. A proper real legend of the motor sports not someone like Block 🙂 

Nice! You know that Valentino it’s close to me? We are in the same region but different cities. If you are lucky enough in the right season you go in Tavullia (his city name) and you can meet him 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway, the in-game fabia evo (with the lowest setup possible)  compared to the real one.

look that gap...damn...

0F2CF567-77F5-4857-98B5-8E054E02D42E.jpeg

420BCBB9-A542-481B-A08C-49F3EA7693F4.jpeg

1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Nice! You know that Valentino it’s close to me? We are in the same region but different cities. If you are lucky enough in the right season you go in Tavullia (his city name) and you can meet him 🙂

Ahahah io sono di Bologna ma vivo ad Amsterdam da 11 anni. Ho amici a Pesaro ed a Urbino ci sono stato tantissime volte 🙂 Non pensavo fossi Italiano !

For all the others sorry guys I just discovered we are from the same country and even very close city. Some native language was mandatory 😛 

Edited by koog2003
  • Haha 1

Ahah lol grande! Tra l’altro di Bologna! Io ora vivo principalmente a Genova ma sono di Ferrara! Bella coincidenza 🙂 poi in questi giorni da buon connazionale ti passo i dati di assetto completi che ti servono su dirt,basta che mi dici le auto che usi di più 😉 

bom,basta italiano che poi si offendono...con è successo già in precedenza lol...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, koog2003 said:

And the difference would be?

2 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

No! shut up! I super hate him though!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, gfRally said:

but is @JZStudios Really a fan?  I think you need to change that to 39,999 @PJTierney  😉 

I concur. I never agreed to this. I didn't validate my measurement in your statistics.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Anyway, the in-game fabia evo (with the lowest setup possible)  compared to the real one.

look that gap...damn...

0F2CF567-77F5-4857-98B5-8E054E02D42E.jpeg

420BCBB9-A542-481B-A08C-49F3EA7693F4.jpeg

I always use the lowest suspension set up on tarmac to compensate that issue. Which is an issue in my opinion. Anyway, it's a detail, but we love details 😈

Edited by JamesMcAdam
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesMcAdam said:

I always use the lowest suspension set up on tarmac to compensate that issue. Which is an issue in my opinion. Anyway, it's a detail, but we love details 😈

Mmm...maybe it’s a detail,for me it’s a big problem. Completely ruin my immersion. That gap it’s huge even on the lowest setup.(in fact I love the fabia in real life but I never use it in game)I was excited for those new r5 cars (i’m A huge fan of erc and r5 cars in general) but that is too much...I wonder who made that model how he managed to make the height of the car so much wrong 😕 i mean...look the photo...damn

• Disagree 1

It’s like a huge miss opportunity...the fabia r5 new evo it’s an amazing looking rally car...in tarmac setup it’s an aggressive-low profile beautiful car.

in-game it’s like on high gravel set but with 18” tarmac wheels lol

Edited by AlexSpartan316

33 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

It’s like a huge miss opportunity...the fabia r5 new evo it’s an amazing looking rally car...in tarmac setup it’s an aggressive-low profile beautiful car.

in-game it’s like on high gravel set but with 18” tarmac wheels lol

We also noticed the issue with the Citroën C3 R5 wheels that has been resolved so maybe fingers crossed, we can expect something resolved if many people agree with that issue.

I am like you, I never use the fabia for that reason.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesMcAdam said:

We also noticed the issue with the Citroën C3 R5 wheels that has been resolved so maybe fingers crossed, we can expect something resolved if many people agree with that issue.

I am like you, I never use the fabia for that reason.

Eheh yeah...the c3 wheels position fix was an unexpected surprise...I was so happy! Now I use it a lot. I really do hope for a Surprise on the Fabia as well (I doubt that...but we’ll see)

19 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I must admit I don't use the 208 that often but, looking at the in game image again, the car appears to be leaning to the left and, like you say, is still showing a lot of arch gap. 

Even under heavy braking the Hansen 208 doesn't sit that high. 

27629912697_efdf9cf9ab_b.jpg

I wonder if that element of the look/setup of the car has been borrowed from another 208? (Maybe the Albatec car?)

personally, the colour of Timmy's car (and Kevin's, and Loeb's, to a lesser extent) has always seemed off to me. the colourful parts are mostly too dark, and the base grey is much too light.

that bugs me more than the wheel arches (which, ultimately, are adjustable)

20191017065944_1.thumb.jpg.f749fedd097916692b70daddae7e974d.jpg

if I may be so bold as to use one of your photos, @tbtstt... I know the lighting is fairly different, but still.

Image result for kevin hansen 208 201820191017071625_1.thumb.jpg.f6c54e989a52711fd41d7f205d6e2efa.jpg

Edited by ianism
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, ianism said:

personally, the colour of Timmy's car (and Kevin's, to a lesser extent) has always seemed off to me. the colourful parts are mostly too dark, and the base grey is much too light.

that bugs me more than the wheel arches (which, ultimately, are adjustable)

20191017065944_1.thumb.jpg.f749fedd097916692b70daddae7e974d.jpg

I agree with you man

Guys one question which setting do you use for Steering saturation ? 
Could you give an advice about which settings I could use for my steering wheel in a way that the position of the steering wheel reflects 1:1 the wheel in the game (Dirt Rally 2.0) ? 

In addition could you guys be so kind to share your steering wheel in game settings ? 

Thanks !

1 minute ago, koog2003 said:

Guys one question which setting do you use for Steering saturation ? 
Could you give an advice about which settings I could use for my steering wheel in a way that the position of the steering wheel reflects 1:1 the wheel in the game (Dirt Rally 2.0) ? 

In addition could you guys be so kind to share your steering wheel in game settings ? 

Thanks !

The game depend on which car change the max angle automatically.

usually I use 98/100

edit: with the older cars like group b rwd/4wd i use 88/90

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Like 1

Thank you a lot (Grazie mille) I will try when I finally get back home from the Office 🙂

52 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

Thank you a lot (Grazie mille) I will try when I finally get back home from the Office 🙂

Figurati ^^ con le macchine più vecchie il gioco utilizza un angolo più ampio,se ti trovi male puoi anche andare fino a 80 ,generalmente dagli 80 ai 90 (sta a te) con le macchine più moderne vari dai 94 ai 100. Io comunque assumo che il tuo volante sia un 900 gradi

ops,translation: imo with a 900 degrees steering wheel the ideal saturation is from80 to 90 on older cars and from 94 to 100 with modern.(for me every class have a different value)

Edited by AlexSpartan316