DiRTy Gossip

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/476858831566548992 Churning churning the pot. Just like Seinfeld TV series this is 'the show about nothing' Or it's that hot girl in school that you always asked out on a date and she would always say maybe. @justbiglee‌ don't be that hot girl

gfRally said:
so now they are posting wrc cars hmmm... no comment now I'm starting to sound like @justbiglee‌ GET OUT OF MY HEAD :)

'Which one of these 4' That 4 is a big hint! Why not the word four? I read that as which of these cars would you want to drive first in DiRT 4, because we have them all! ;)

(Edit: apologies, quote seems to of messed up, the tweet with the 4 wrc cars)

Something is brewing :) Despite @justbiglee 's desperate attempts to mislead us :P 

I've got you right where I want you
I've had a sleepless night, trying to come up with a response to the above..

I've got nothin'... 

I'll just patiently wait for some news. 

If there'll be no news after the hype I've gotten myself into then I won't be disappointed at all... :P

I'll just patiently wait for some news. 

If there'll be no news after the hype I've gotten myself into then I won't be disappointed at all... :P
Standing by for some news... Any news would do..!

KickUp said:
I'm just happy that we have resorted to gifs :))
Is the above all you have got to say after all we've said, guessed, speculated, hoped, wished...? :P

@justbiglee is still trying to confuse by posting tweets with photos sent to him from the Codies HQ in UK - nice try mate!

I really thought we would see something today... 
It seems now that E3 is in full swing it's unlikely Codies will put some news out. 

Paul's tweet from couple of days ago was 'What comes after E3?? D????' Maybe the intention was to have us hanging on a slim glimmer of hope during E3 week and only then drop the bomb? :P 

Also this weekend World RX is in Hell in Norway. @justbiglee‌ went on a scoping trip there last year so maybe Codies have that track in the game and want to coincide release of footage with the event? 

Then again I've been wrong so many times so maybe I should just give up this speculation business... :( :(

I really thought we would see something today... It seems now that E3 is in full swing it's unlikely Codies will put some news out. Paul's tweet from couple of days ago was 'What comes after E3?? D????' Maybe the intention was to have us hanging on a slim glimmer of hope during E3 week and only then drop the bomb? :P Also this weekend World RX is in Hell in Norway. @justbiglee‌ went on a scoping trip there last year so maybe Codies have that track in the game and want to coincide release of footage with the event? Then again I've been wrong so many times so maybe I should just give up this speculation business... :( :(
@MastaVonBlasta‌ please don't stop. You can take a break if u really feel u need to, but don't give up completely. I enjoy reading the gossip on this thread, yours included. Sent from my smartphone. EDIT: It seems I still can't format posts from my phone. Jsomeone should really do something about that. In other news: there's just over a week left till I finally get my PC back out!

789ifyz said:
@MastaVonBlasta‌ please don't stop. You can take a break if u really feel u need to, but don't give up completely. I enjoy reading the gossip on this thread, yours included. Sent from my smartphone. EDIT: It seems I still can't format posts from my phone. Jsomeone should really do something about that. In other news: there's just over a week left till I finally get my PC back out!
I was joking - I'll keep on fishing for DiRTy gossip :) 
This week was so mad with hints that there's a disturbance in the force. Maybe @justbiglee has got us where he wants - not knowing anything at all? :)

I still don't think the DiRTi devs would go on such a HINT/HYPE frenzy for no reason - there must something on the way :) 

789ifyz said:
I was joking - I'll keep on fishing for DiRTy gossip :) 
This week was so mad with hints that there's a disturbance in the force. Maybe @justbiglee has got us where he wants - not knowing anything at all? :)

I still don't think the DiRTi devs would go on such a HINT/HYPE frenzy for no reason - there must something on the way :) 
@MastaVonBlasta‌ I thought you were, but just in case I figured I'd stop u actually stopping. And do u happen to know who's in charge of the mobile forums? The lack of formatting is pretty annoying. Or maybe there's an app... I'll try looking for that...

789ifyz said: And do u happen to know who's in charge of the mobile forums? The lack of formatting is pretty annoying. Or maybe there's an app... I'll try looking for that...
I suspect it falls under @justbiglee long list of responsibilities (the main one being teasing). When I use the forum on an iphone it doesn't recognise line breakers. On Nexus 7 I can't write posts at all.

Now I have also stopped thinking that @KickUp or @JonTucker are in LA...

789ifyz said: And do u happen to know who's in charge of the mobile forums? The lack of formatting is pretty annoying. Or maybe there's an app... I'll try looking for that...
I suspect it falls under @justbiglee long list of responsibilities (the main one being teasing). When I use the forum on an iphone it doesn't recognise line breakers. On Nexus 7 I can't write posts at all.

Now I have also stopped thinking that @KickUp or @JonTucker are in LA...
@MastaVonBlasta I agree, I have lost all hope that we are seeing anything from E3/LA and probably Sept/Oct time from (with a possibility christmas release).  Yes there was a lot of hype, but they did that to us before and released CM Rally for iOS, which wasn't bad, but not what we wanted.  So I am just going to relax and go back to playing one of the 3 DiRT games that we already have.  Or maybe look for something else all together for a diversion, until there is real news.  

BTW:  I'm not down or complaining, just need to watch my diet   I-)

Paul said what comes after E3? maybe we just miss read it then, and the are making the announcement after E3. But it would seem strange to me to do it during the marketing build up to GRID.

@justbiglee I expect a full breakdown of all hints and their meanings once an announcement has been made so we can all relax! :P

I think the very first teaser image of the new game should be of some dirt in the game lol, maybe with a tyre mark in it.

@justbiglee was his usual self today and posted an intriguing tweet:

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/477441815092527104

@gfRally counted the 35 days from today would be July 18th: 

https://twitter.com/gflinch/status/477458181761679361

It seems to me that Lee's reply to that interpretation was a little suspicious - a mate called Steve with birthday that day? Hmmm...

If we believe @KickUp that something will come after E3, then maybe 30 days before July 18th we would see an announcement?
But would Codies announce a game just 1 month before the release? Seems unlikely for a full blown, next-gen production.
Maybe it's some sort of a beta, where Codies would want players to help out and test the game. They've never taken such steps, but the industry seems to like this approach these days and last year's community player visits show that Codies are more open to pre-release feedback.
Who knows.

Another explanation is that 35 was the number of devs working on the next DiRT game, or just the number of all doughnuts in a nearby bakery...

Time for a Hell-ish weekend - World RX is racing hard this weekend in Norway. Oh how amazing it would've been to have that track and WorldRX licenced in the next game 
8->

@MastaVonBlasta 

I am still questioning that tweet that was quickly deleted by @KickUp in someways seems kind of obvious that it was something mistyped or retracted, that was actually concrete.  If it came from @justbiglee then I would quickly dismiss it thinking he is up to his typical Shenanigans   /:)  

Have anyone outside the US watched the show LOST that had a big following a few years ago, about a plane that crashed on an island?  There where a lot of plot twists and stuff that the characters scratched their heads over wondering about what this island really was.  They also had to enter a series of numbers every so many hours or they thought the island would blow up.

Anyhow, I feel like we are the crash victims and this forum is the island.  cuz I am defiantly feeling LOST and wondering where I enter 35 (and several other numbers that have been mentioned, AND FEET!) somewhere... or something is going to blow up.

@justbiglee was his usual self today and posted an intriguing tweet:

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/477441815092527104

I seem to recall him talking about 36 donuts not that long ago. Has the team lost a dev or is it some kind of number station counting down to, what?

https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/477776869765701632

New clue for the day.  I haven't had my morning coffee yet, but who is Jansen?  Did a couple of Google searches and didn't turn up anyone related to Codemasters of Rally.

gfRally said:
https://twitter.com/justbiglee/status/477776869765701632

New clue for the day.  I haven't had my morning coffee yet, but who is Jansen?  Did a couple of Google searches and didn't turn up anyone related to Codemasters of Rally.

Hmmm... My guess is that during his trip to Hell in Norway @justbiglee wrote DiRT on one of the white painted lines, near start positions. 

Joss Jansen is one the drivers in WorldRX, competing in Supercars with a Ford Focus. In this photo he's parked in one of the start slots:

https://twitter.com/TinoAnayi/status/477757949658804224

I think this could be the 'DiRT' spot :)

a

Thanks for clarifying... 

I think its a good time to go back and compile all the hints that have been given over the past year and see where it lands us.  There have been enough hints (I think) at WolrdRX that its probably licensed for the next game.