DiRTy Gossip

9 hours ago, MattyH1812 said:

I spy new achievements 

:classic_ninja:

ya those popped up after the last update about 2 weeks ago

@PJTierney when is 1.10 going to be released ? Is there an ETA ? I think you mentioned a date somewhere but I completely forgot it 🙂

I am not kidding or being exaggerated when I say this is the best video game I have ever played in my life. The more I play it the more I am convinced. This game is top of the shelf and by far. 

Thanks !

Edited by koog2003

2 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

It was brought back this year

subaru-goodwood-rally-stage-002.jpg

Subaru-VT19r-2.jpg

Yeah but that is the American championship....sadly Subì don’t compete in the world championship anymore 😔

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Agree 1

Yes? I don't see what your point is. DR2.0 is not an exclusively WRC game.

1 minute ago, HoksuHoo said:

Yes? I don't see what your point is. DR2.0 is not an exclusively WRC game.

There is no point,we are only talking about that livery.so chill out...damn 😕

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@PJTierney any Peugeot 206 Tarmac/asphalt setup images?

to get us hyped....

Mmm...this dude means trouble.let’s just proceed to straight ignore him and his request...

2 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

It was brought back this year

subaru-goodwood-rally-stage-002.jpg

Subaru-VT19r-2.jpg

You all know how big a fan I am of Subaru's current Rally team/program, but the current WRX/STI design is still the ugliest one they have made.  I don't care how many I see on the road, or at a Rally, they just don't get better with age.  I hope they decide to give the next model a good makeover and bring back the hatch.  

If I am honest with myself the WRX hatch that I own IRL isn't even that great.  Really the 98-07 sti designs are the best.

Oh well..

Edited by gfRally
  • Agree 3

They need to create a modernized version of the 22b ... that would be awesome...

The new Impreza compared to the old ones it’s fat and ugly...

they kinda lost the identity of this amazing car...

5D64F447-0BA1-4451-BC38-B8C318C4843B.jpeg

126FFAC7-7077-4CF3-B563-017E722CEBDB.jpeg

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@PJTierney any Peugeot 206 Tarmac/asphalt setup images?

to get us hyped....

20 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Mmm...this dude means trouble.let’s just proceed to straight ignore him and his request...

I believe all promo images need to be signed off by the manufacturer / licence holders, so it may be they haven't gotten any yet. Or they're keeping them for later. Won't be long until you can try yourself.

I'm interested too though - my first association with this car is Gilles and Herve Panizzi in Spain, Italy and Corsica.

16 minutes ago, gfRally said:

If I am honest with myself the WRX hatch that I own IRL isn't even that great.  Really the 98-07 sti designs are the best.

I never thought the hatch looked good from the factory, but a few tweaks it looks a lot better (in my personal opinion anyway). 

I think the latest shape is a big improvement but, as you say, it's the older cars that are still the lookers. I have considered a newer Subaru on more than one occasion, but I can't bring myself to replace my blob with anything styled after 2007...

8 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

They need to create a modernized version of the 22b ... that would be awesome...

I agree... though the car in your pictures isn't a 22B. 😉

Personally - and especially now that the hot version of the car is no longer an Impreza - I would like to see the WRX/WRX STI based on a different, smaller, platform. That said I say the same thing about a number of manufacturers; the Focus RS and Golf R are brilliant, but a Fiesta RS or Polo R would send me straight to the nearest dealership...

• Agree 1

Isn’t a 22b ?! 😮 that is not the 1998 wrc 22b Impreza?!

ok maybe you call it p18 wrc 🙂

Edited by AlexSpartan316

8 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

I believe all promo images need to be signed off by the manufacturer / licence holders, so it may be they haven't gotten any yet. Or they're keeping them for later. Won't be long until you can try yourself.

I'm interested too though - my first association with this car is Gilles and Herve Panizzi in Spain, Italy and Corsica.

Gilles Panizzi...damn mad man 😄 love his tarmac total crazy driving style...good times

3 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Gilles Panizzi...damn mad man 😄 love his tarmac total crazy driving style...good times

Edited by mats27
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, Jepsertti said:

Wow....amazing work on that discussion! That’s why the 2007 “hawk eyes” it’s not s13...it’s an s12b!only for superstition...so the 1998 it’s an s5 designation ...got it

later ill come back on that tread,I love this stuff 🙂 thanks

Edited by AlexSpartan316
Spell

I was 2 seconds short for Audi trophy 😞 It was over 6 minutes so 2 seconds are one straight a bit faster 😄

Edited by Johnnnn
  • Sad 1