DiRTy Gossip

Yeah, the '22B or not 22B' discussion is just a common misunderstanding, just like with the Audi S1 and E2. If enough car magazines and journalists use the false term it kind of becomes the 'official' one. 

Talking about Subarus, when they presented the Viziv Performance Concept I thought we'd see a return to the rally top class. What a car that is 🔥

• Agree 1

I swear guys...I have seen articles videos and onboard say that is the “22B wrc Impreza”...(even on old vhs videos) 

i’m glad now I know the right designation...

1 minute ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@richie you mean the sti?this one?

Yes, I'm not sure if it went into production or if Subaru's planning to do so. They should consider it. 

Does anyone have the Golf MK4 and 206 yet?

2 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

Releases tomorrow.

Yes, or you can say tonight, I'm looking at Mesz from 24:00

The release date is set on Tuesday...so if in your country right now is 00:01 of Tuesday i’m Pretty damn sure you can download it...

Australia (AEST) for example right now is Tuesday 00:37

Edited by AlexSpartan316

55 minutes ago, richie said:

Yeah, the '22B or not 22B' discussion is just a common misunderstanding, just like with the Audi S1 and E2. If enough car magazines and journalists use the false term it kind of becomes the 'official' one. 

Talking about Subarus, when they presented the Viziv Performance Concept I thought we'd see a return to the rally top class. What a car that is 🔥

I always wonder how it's possible in games. Licenses should be pretty strict so it's not possible to have a wrong car in the game.

13 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

The release date is set on Tuesday...so if in your country right now is 00:01 of Tuesday i’m Pretty damn sure you can download it...

Australia (AEST) for example right now is Tuesday 00:37

I'm quite positive it does not work like that. It releases at some time on Tuesday UK time, no one gets it any earlier or later regardless of what time zone they are in.

Edited by HoksuHoo

59 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

😍

B30C4E50-8ABA-4229-9405-39ADFCFB579E.jpeg

Looks like some of the ugly modern BMW's with sharp angles and weird cuts everywhere.

9 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

I'm quite positive it does not work like that. It releases at some time on Tuesday UK time, no one gets it any earlier or later regardless of what time zone they are in.

In my experience (at least on Xbox live) a friend of mine was in another country way ahead of my time. He was able to see/download the content in another game. 

Well it's not Tuesday here and...

20191021180211_1.jpg

20191021180313_1.jpg

Edited by HoksuHoo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

😍

B30C4E50-8ABA-4229-9405-39ADFCFB579E.jpeg

This is an old image, another tease of what Subaru could do, but the car they put in the showroom will look nowhere near as radical...

...Subaru need to rewind the clock and just built the Prodrive P2!

17 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

I always wonder how it's possible in games. Licenses should be pretty strict so it's not possible to have a wrong car in the game.

Some errors (specifically the "S1 E2") seem to be so widespread that even the manufacturer contradict themselves! 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

20191021180211_1.jpg

20191021180313_1.jpg

Maybe D+ have early access? How is that possible?

Seems Steam gets it a bit earlier. These seem like pretty cool cars though. I don't even mind that the VW uses Mini Countryman sounds :classic_biggrin: Though it is heavily edited so no problem, not the kind of copy-paste they did with Fabia WRC

Edited by HoksuHoo

18 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

This is an old image, another tease of what Subaru could do, but the car they put in the showroom will look nowhere near as radical...

...Subaru need to rewind the clock and just built the Prodrive P2!

There could be a base model as shown here --> https://www.subaru-global.com/ms2017/tokyo/ . If you click on 'Movie' you can see the car they actually presented at the Tokyo Motor Show and that looks very much like the car on the photo Spartan posted. Now add a rear wing, side skirts, front splitter, more carbon and maybe some red and you have that aggressive looking and racey car. 

24 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@HoksuHoo  the 206 sound? Your thoughts? Tnx

Too quiet, I hope they will adjust sound levels. Unusual but pretty nice sound

50 minutes ago, HoksuHoo said:

49 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Wh....what?!?!how...how...

41 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Maybe D+ have early access? How is that possible?

they're available in the steam store too (see below) so it's not a D+ thing. content is often available (especially on Steam) a day early. I think they try to have it out on Monday, but sometimes it doesn't work out so the "official" release is Tuesday.

I remember the very first DLC release (Citroen C4 and Skoda Fabia) was late for D+ owners on Steam and people got super ****** off.

unfortunately, almost every release has been a day or two late to come to Xbox owners for probably a variety of different reasons.

image.png.e0a5d6bdaf61b40c6b4b8441fa8a4cf6.png

• Agree 2