DiRTy Gossip

Damn...I swear god..at this point if when i’m home I can’t play those cars...I’ll take my Xbox and I throw it in the wc

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Yeah I was only joking 🙂 

That's sad because I don't like that sentence. It's usually from casual players who can't invest big effort into gaming. It's not just a game! 😄 Maybe for them, not for me! But cars are OK it will arrive on Tuesday.

• Haha 1

I just wanted to thank the person who decided to do the thrurstmaster livery on the 206. It was one thing I really wanted but never expected to happen

20191021183350_1.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

That's sad because I don't like that sentence. It's usually from casual players who can't invest big effort into gaming. It's not just a game! 😄 Maybe for them, not for me! But cars are OK it will arrive on Tuesday.

Ahaha you make me smile thank you 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Damn...I swear god..at this point if when i’m home I can’t play those cars...I’ll take my Xbox and I throw it in the wc

i hope your throw you xbox in the WC and prove it !!

Edited by gleylancer571

38 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

i hope your throw you xbox in the WC and prove it !!

Calm your nipples kid,don’t get too exited 

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Hopefully you've dried if off in time for their official release tomorrow 😉 

As for why Steam is usually a little earlier, making items live on Steam is a manual process and it's better for us to do that within office hours than at midnight UK time, incase any issues arise.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, richie said:

There could be a base model as shown here --> https://www.subaru-global.com/ms2017/tokyo/ . If you click on 'Movie' you can see the car they actually presented at the Tokyo Motor Show and that looks very much like the car on the photo Spartan posted. Now add a rear wing, side skirts, front splitter, more carbon and maybe some red and you have that aggressive looking and racey car. 

Still think it's too big. Two door, 4WD and 350ish BHP please...

bdiuq8ag1afm0ilbklhq.jpg

7 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I never thought the hatch looked good from the factory, but a few tweaks it looks a lot better (in my personal opinion anyway). 

I think the latest shape is a big improvement but, as you say, it's the older cars that are still the lookers. I have considered a newer Subaru on more than one occasion, but I can't bring myself to replace my blob with anything styled after 2007...

I agree... though the car in your pictures isn't a 22B. 😉

Personally - and especially now that the hot version of the car is no longer an Impreza - I would like to see the WRX/WRX STI based on a different, smaller, platform. That said I say the same thing about a number of manufacturers; the Focus RS and Golf R are brilliant, but a Fiesta RS or Polo R would send me straight to the nearest dealership...

Yeah, I find it annoying that the very special road cars are usually based on the biggers models, compared to the WRCars. I mean, it's great that there is a Focus RS, but I'd love to see what the Fiesta RS would look like. And I'd also love to see those bigger cars in the WRC, but because of the dimensions it's not gonna happen... 

2 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

No cars on Xbox live. Only on Steam

Ps. **** you too @gleylancer571 😉 

Think about how the folks who bought this on Oculus feel.  They still get no DLCs.

20 minutes ago, NateFink said:

Think about how the folks who bought this on Oculus feel.  They still get no DLCs.

That’s sad.

3 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

Seems Steam gets it a bit earlier. These seem like pretty cool cars though. I don't even mind that the VW uses Mini Countryman sounds :classic_biggrin: Though it is heavily edited so no problem, not the kind of copy-paste they did with Fabia WRC

It doesn't use the countryman sound.

3 hours ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

@HoksuHoo  the 206 sound? Your thoughts? Tnx

I heard there might be a balance (volume) issue but the sound is all 206wrc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

The BRZ it’s also a valid base for a wrc return...or maybe an r5 version 

42C1FE5E-4E40-4BB9-BAF2-82BC796E4206.jpeg

D6AB05D6-5ABB-4BD7-B510-92CA57B5A52A.jpeg

IMO there should be rally class of under/about 300 HP RWD cars, like GT86, BRZ, MX5, Fiat 124, maybe some BMWs, maybe Supra... would be fun to watch and should be popular for promotion of this type of road cars.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Pioy said:

IMO there should be rally class of under/about 300 HP RWD cars, like GT86, BRZ, MX5, Fiat 124, maybe some BMWs, maybe Supra... would be fun to watch and should be popular for promotion of this type of road cars.

Well there is the R-GT class...regulation say all cars must be 294bhp/tonne. (If i’m Correct)  they have restrictive minimum weight, like engine up to 2.0 litre /min 960 kg - or for example if you have a larger displacement like up to 5.0 / min 1250kg

like the 124 spider it’s a 1.7 cc / 296 hp / 444lb.ft. So pretty close of what you are talking I guess 🙂 

rules in r-gt are a bit tricky,but if you are interested here’s a detailed file link from FIA.

https://www.fia.com/sites/default/files/regulation/file/256 (2014)x.pdf

There’s also R3, which he a homologated Toyota GT86, but unfortunately it never became popular.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

There’s also R3, which he a homologated Toyota GT86, but unfortunately it never became popular.

I remember that car! In Wrc ADAC 2014...CS-R3 gt86.I seen a couple here in the Italian championship too.that would be an interesting alternative to the boring fwd r3 cars...(usual ds3 and clio’s r3t)

@tbtstt my dilemma was/is the 08 impreza hatch I had was so practical for me.  On your side of the pond, its probably huge, but here it’s rather small.  

So when the opportunity arose for me to get another car, recently I ended settling on a little newer wrx of the same body style.  I looked at a couple 2004/05 forester turbos, but here they are mostly automatic (yuck!). 

Now, I can easily go camping with my gear and a couple bikes on the roof.  Also with a kid, now, that bit of extra room is needed.  Neither venture is it over stuffed or weighed down.   This is something I could not do here with a sedan like is currently offered.   

Maybe if they would do a crosstrek turbo/manual someday that would be my next car, but I am sure there would be a step down in power.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gfRally said:

@tbtstt my dilemma was/is the 08 impreza hatch I had was so practical for me.  On your side of the pond, its probably huge, but here it’s rather small.  

So when the opportunity arose for me to get another car, recently I ended settling on a little newer wrx of the same body style.  I looked at a couple 2004/05 forester turbos, but here they are mostly automatic (yuck!). 

Now, I can easily go camping with my gear and a couple bikes on the roof.  Also with a kid, now, that bit of extra room is needed.  Neither venture is it over stuffed or weighed down.   This is something I could not do here with a sedan like is currently offered.   

Maybe if they would do a crosstrek turbo/manual someday that would be my next car, but I am sure there would be a step down in power.   

At some point you might look at a BMW X3 or X5.  Power, Space, and ground clearance.  I think that is where I am going after my '14 WRX stops being right for me.