Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

Recommended Posts

So you posted about it a week ago, does not mean I read that post even if it's literally next to mine, or that I would remember it if I did. This is a completely pointless thing to argue about

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let’s end it there...honestly I really don’t care what you think.you are the one that quoted me...so please if you don’t follow the tread or you have a very short memory,don’t quote me again.thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calm down peoples, the Fabia sound is on their list to do, just a case of time right now.

The C4 sound is also on the list....

 

Sometimes i think people aren't looking for more gossip at a time when i really think they should be doing so.... 👀

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Sometimes i think people aren't looking for more gossip at a time when i really think they should be doing so.... 👀

This guy makes me feel crazy. :classic_ninja:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill admit I raged a little bit...I was very tired.sorry (if you didn’t notice the fabia sound argument hurt me just a little) i’m also Pretty sure @PJTierney or the others moderators they will be so kind to clean the tread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PJTierney

 
It would be very nice to start the online events evening and let them end

Now the online events start at 11 o'clock in the morning and when you're working it's too little time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Ill admit I raged a little bit...I was very tired.sorry (if you didn’t notice the fabia sound argument hurt me just a little) i’m also Pretty sure @PJTierney or the others moderators they will be so kind to clean the tread 

Italians are hot blooded people 🙂 I am the exact same. Touch me and you will see the reaction immediately.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, koog2003 said:

Italians are hot blooded people 🙂 I am the exact same. Touch me and you will see the reaction immediately.

Noi Emiliani poi...ti lascio dire dio bó

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

@PJTierney

 

It would be very nice to start the online events evening and let them end

Now the online events start at 11 o'clock in the morning and when you're working it's too little time


 

Hey there 🙂 As far as I'm aware Daily Challenges reset at 11.00 every morning and have done so since 2015 (the launch of DiRT Rally).

It might shift an hour for Daylight Savings but ultimately it's been like that forever and probably is for a reason.

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Noi Emiliani poi...ti lascio dire dio bó

a tal deg vez 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
But it would be better for the racers who work during the day when the events start in the evening and end in the evening.
So you have more time
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

But it would be better for the racers who work during the day when the events start in the evening and end in the evening. So you have more time

@gleylancer571 have you ever wondered that the time is not the same everywhere in the world ? I mean why should be Europe the center and the starting and ending times should be within the CEST time ranges ? What about the US players or the Chinese ones ?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MaXyMsrpl said:

Isn't the Earth flat?

According to a recent theory it is not completely flat. It is flattish but with a tiny hollow in the center which only fits few <1.30 meters tall people living inside 😛

Edited by koog2003
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:
 

But it would be better for the racers who work during the day when the events start in the evening and end in the evening.
So you have more time

It doesnt take long at all to do the dailys. 😕

Edited by somethingthing
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gleylancer571 said:
 

But it would be better for the racers who work during the day when the events start in the evening and end in the evening.
So you have more time

This would lead to less time.

right now you have every single whole evening for one event. If the shift would occur there, you'd have a limited time between end of work and end of event. putting the event endtimes into somewhere, where most are working anyway, is quite reasonable imho. 

P.S. whatsup with your consistent use of different text font???

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SkyRex said:

This would lead to less time.

right now you have every single whole evening for one event. If the shift would occur there, you'd have a limited time between end of work and end of event. putting the event endtimes into somewhere, where most are working anyway, is quite reasonable imho. 

P.S. whatsup with your consistent use of different text font???

Pretty sure it’s due to a translate software/site.i notice when you copy/paste the forum change automatically the font

maybe can be that

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When the events start in the evening and in the evening you have two afternoons and evenings
If you end in the morning only one evening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

When the events start in the evening and in the evening you have two afternoons and evenings
If you end in the morning only one evening

No idea what this conversation is about 🤔🤯🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by tonzboher
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The online events are also a topic in their own right .....
And last week there was not a Weekly Event with DLC cars and the car classes too often repeat two Weekly events with H2 FWD this week👎
And why are there no DLCs at D + Events?
Anyone who bought the season has bought the DLC tracks and cars
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Sometimes i think people aren't looking for more gossip at a time when i really think they should be doing so.... 

You start explaining yourself, Mister!

What are you referring to?!? SPEAK!

Sorry, lost my cool there for a minute.

Pretty please, @F2CMaDMaXX

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tonzboher said:

No idea what this conversation is about 🤔🤯🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry was misleading I said you can play the daily events twice after the end of the evening when they end in the evening

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, koog2003 said:

According to a recent theory it is not completely flat. It is flattish but with a tiny hollow in the center which only fits few <1.30 meters tall people living inside 😛

Yeah...I have seen a video about that. There are several people that think the earth it’s flat...they really believe it...that’s quite worrying 😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Clearly they haven't been to Finland.

 

Image result for finland dirt rally 2 jump

Checkmate flat-earth believers!

 

Edited by AlexSpartan316
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×